Old August 27th 06, 04:32 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

Default kooks on parade

"an Old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
You have no equal in this group Mark.

sure I do you are one of them you are clear mental inferior not being
able to tell the deference between the hypothetcal and the real
but then you are a
(BITCHSLAP)on parade

By you logic, that would make YOU a mental inferior.

nope DR my logic would never do that kook
You could at least give some credit to Rage Against the Machine for your
new
saying that will get you smacked with every usage.

why?

Because you are not allowed to use that word.

I am not familier with Rage aginast the machine. I have heard of them
but never listened to their "music"

Bulls on Parade was played on the radio quite often, I have no doubt that
you stole and reworked it. Must have taken you weeks.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 27th 06, 05:59 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
"an Old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

saying that will get you smacked with every usage.

why?

Because you are not allowed to use that word.

sure I am allowed

I am not familier with Rage aginast the machine. I have heard of them
but never listened to their "music"

Bulls on Parade was played on the radio quite often, I have no doubt that
you stole and reworked it. Must have taken you weeks.

that just proves you a kook

Old August 29th 06, 08:04 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default I hate the AUK k00ks here, but watching the CB group get hammered is friggen hilarious.

Marky admits he's been ass****ed!

yes so I have?

what is it to YOU

as to the title you brought auks folks here with your trolling are you
happy at the results?

Old August 29th 06, 10:45 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On 29 Aug 2006 12:04:32 -0700, an old freind wrote:

Marky admits he's been ass****ed!

yes so I have?

what is it to YOU

SPUTTER! CHOKE!

Sigged.

----
In message . com,
Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when accused of
confessing publicly to having beer enemas.

Old August 30th 06, 12:58 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an old freindless SODOMITE wrote:

Marky admits he's been ass****ed!

yes so I have?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 31st 06, 03:29 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote:

We know you are gay as in homosexual, too.

bi sexual yes what is your point

of course you are afraid to answer
kooks on parade

Old September 1st 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

Default kook on parade

wrote:

kook on parade