Old October 25th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Nice & quite

"Landshark" wrote:
I hope the Rockies beat the snot out of the Sox's.... GO ROCKIES!!!!

Landshark

Boston looks like a machine now!
Old October 25th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Landshark wrote:
I hope the Rockies beat the snot out of the Sox's.... GO
ROCKIES!!!!

Landshark

You were saying?????????????

Frigging surrounded by clam chowda heads now between the Patriots and the
Redsox, and now Boston College is rated #2 behind the Buckeyes.

Too much already!
Old October 26th 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

I hope the Rockies beat the snot out of the Sox's.... GO
ROCKIES!!!!

Landshark

You were saying?????????????

Frigging surrounded by clam chowda heads now between the Patriots and the
Redsox, and now Boston College is rated #2 behind the Buckeyes.

Too much already!

F the Pats. Belicheck is a cheating scumbag. And BC is all hype. The Sox
are the real deal though.

Old October 26th 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"jim" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

I hope the Rockies beat the snot out of the Sox's.... GO
ROCKIES!!!!

Landshark

You were saying?????????????

Frigging surrounded by clam chowda heads now between the Patriots and the
Redsox, and now Boston College is rated #2 behind the Buckeyes.

Too much already!

F the Pats. Belicheck is a cheating scumbag. And BC is all hype. The Sox are the
real deal
though.

Don't you have some fish to catch, down a pint of beer or something
else to do!!!!! ;-)

Landshark

Old October 26th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

I hope the Rockies beat the snot out of the Sox's.... GO
ROCKIES!!!!

Landshark

You were saying?????????????

Frigging surrounded by clam chowda heads now between the Patriots and the
Redsox, and now Boston College is rated #2 behind the Buckeyes.

Too much already!

F the Pats. Belicheck is a cheating scumbag. And BC is all hype. The Sox are the
real deal

though.

Don't you have some fish to catch, down a pint of beer or something
else to do!!!!! ;-)

Landshark

Nope. Out of commision for the next 6 weeks due to an accident. Gonna
miss the fall migration bass run this year

Old October 28th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"jim" wrote in message

Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

I hope the Rockies beat the snot out of the Sox's.... GO
ROCKIES!!!!

Landshark

You were saying?????????????

Frigging surrounded by clam chowda heads now between the Patriots and
the
Redsox, and now Boston College is rated #2 behind the Buckeyes.

Too much already!

F the Pats. Belicheck is a cheating scumbag. And BC is all hype. The Sox
are the real deal

though.

Don't you have some fish to catch, down a pint of beer or
something
else to do!!!!! ;-)

Landshark

Nope. Out of commision for the next 6 weeks due to an accident. Gonna miss
the fall migration bass run this year

Sorry to hear about an accident. Still shouldn't hamper
your abilities to lift a pint though ;-)

Landshark

Old October 30th 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

I hope the Rockies beat the snot out of the Sox's.... GO
ROCKIES!!!!

Landshark

You were saying?????????????

Frigging surrounded by clam chowda heads now between the Patriots and
the Redsox, and now Boston College is rated #2 behind the Buckeyes.

Too much already!

F the Pats. Belicheck is a cheating scumbag. And BC is all hype. The
Sox are the real deal

though.

Don't you have some fish to catch, down a pint of beer or
something else to do!!!!! ;-)

Landshark

Nope. Out of commision for the next 6 weeks due to an accident. Gonna
miss the fall migration bass run this year

Dang, hope nothing too serious. Fell off the bar stool?!
Old October 30th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

I hope the Rockies beat the snot out of the Sox's.... GO
ROCKIES!!!!

Landshark

You were saying?????????????

Frigging surrounded by clam chowda heads now between the Patriots and
the Redsox, and now Boston College is rated #2 behind the Buckeyes.

Too much already!

F the Pats. Belicheck is a cheating scumbag. And BC is all hype. The Sox
are the real deal though.

Heh, now people are crying about Bill running up the score. Ya had to know
that would be his vengeance for being called on the carpet for the video
cameras. Paybacks.

nice day b.b. Policy 0 August 8th 05 03:34 AM
A Nice Guy Michael Bryant Shortwave 23 September 23rd 04 07:31 PM
FA: A nice IC-551 Wayne Swap 0 May 5th 04 03:14 PM
FA: A really nice IC-740 Wayne Swap 0 May 5th 04 03:12 PM
An invitation to play nice [was: nice amateur software!] Drink Dx 1 August 31st 03 02:55 PM