Old January 16th 08, 12:24 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Just Received This Great Email...

On Jan 15, 6:38*pm, cmdr buzz corey
wrote:
So what is the guy's call sign?

Now that's the first halfway intelligent thing I've heard all day. The
gentleman did give his call sign... but I purposely left it out of the
post. Since I didn't ask for his permission to use his testimonial...
and the way people conduct themselves on this NG... I knew he should
remain anonymous for privacy reasons. Despite all the expected
resposes and ranting here... I think everyone is well aware that the
email is genuine. Nuff said...

Old January 16th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

So what is the guy's call sign?

Now that's the first halfway intelligent thing I've heard all day. The
gentleman did give his call sign... but I purposely left it out of the
post. Since I didn't ask for his permission to use his testimonial...
and the way people conduct themselves on this NG... I knew he should
remain anonymous for privacy reasons. Despite all the expected
resposes and ranting here... I think everyone is well aware that the
email is genuine. Nuff said...

Nice song and dance to get out of providing any proof that the email
is real. Ask him if you can post his call sign.
Old January 16th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

So what is the guy's call sign?

Now that's the first halfway intelligent thing I've heard all day. The
gentleman did give his call sign... but I purposely left it out of the
post. Since I didn't ask for his permission to use his testimonial...
and the way people conduct themselves on this NG... I knew he should
remain anonymous for privacy reasons. Despite all the expected
resposes and ranting here... I think everyone is well aware that the
email is genuine. Nuff said...

Nice song and dance to get out of providing any proof that the email
is real. Ask him if you can post his call sign.

"Assuming" it was a "real" testimonial - there would have been no issue with
providing such information at the get go!

Also - his "web site" "CLAIMS" - his partners are the likes of Mouser, RF
Parts among others. I highly doubt that. They don't need him as a partner -
to further their business. I wonder if they know of his claims? Just because
he might "order" from them - does "not" make them "partners". Talk about
"False Advertising" or would it be "Wishful thinking"?

Where is the documents showing they own a part of his business - or he -
theirs - to make them "Partners"?

Brian - you're so full of **** - no Sewage facilitiy known to man - could
treat it all. IF you want to be in business - the "least" you could do - is
be honest iwith your potential customers. - if not with yourself.

GO **** YOURSELF - BOY.

Old January 16th 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jan 16, 3:57*pm, "radiosrfun" wrote:
"Assuming" it was a "real" testimonial - there would have been no issue with
providing such information at the get go!
Also - his "web site" "CLAIMS" - his partners are the likes of Mouser, RF
Parts among others. I highly doubt that. They don't need him as a partner -
to further their business. I wonder if they know of his claims? Just because
he might "order" from them - does "not" make them "partners". Talk about
"False Advertising" or would it be "Wishful thinking"?
Where is the documents showing they own a part of his business - or he -
theirs - to make them "Partners"?
Brian - you're so full of **** - no Sewage facilitiy known to man - could
treat it all. IF you want to be in business - the "least" you could do - is
be honest iwith your potential customers. - if not with yourself.
GO **** YOURSELF - BOY

Thanks for visiting our site...
www.telstar-electronics.com