Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 19th 03, 12:50 AM
Ninjaman808

Default Skullcracka Deadkey question.

Sup all..... I thought I would try and bring this board back to its
former glory by posting a real question about what we all care
about..... POWA!!!!!

Wooo-hoo!! Yesterday was like friggin Christmas for me!! Heres what
happened...

It was about 93 degrees and I decided to move my truck into the shade
here at work. So I go out and key up real quick to let all my mudducks
know that Daddy's home. So one of the local-talkers keys up and
says... "Hey Ninja.... I'm sellin all my stuff right now, you want
those Skullcrackers? I'll take 450 for the 2 pill and the 4 pill."

Well needless to say I told him "Dont get rid of them!!!" And
proceeded to try and find a way to get some cash quick. After that
says the magic words. "You got anything to trade?"

Heres what I traded to him:

Green-face Galaxy 88 with chrome covers,
Texas star 500v
ECS Motherboard (For Puter)
And an Athlon XP2000 processor.

Heres what I got:

Brand new never been used Mr. Coily double coil,
a New 1300 CCA Tractor battery. (This thing is the size of 3 marine
batteries)
2-Pill Skullcracka
4-Pill Skullcraka
New voltmeter.

Needless to say I am pretty stoked... Skullcracka's dont come aound
for sale too often, and ordering one can be tough if Prime is on tour.
Now for my question:

I understand that Skullcracka's can take an insanely high deadkey and
do great. What is the most I should be putting into my 4-pill from my
2-pill? Should I just experiment and watch the match/heat?

Any advice before I hook this up in my mobile? Ive already been
running it at home off my garage battery.

Thanks,

Ninjaman808
NWCorner

P.S. If you post anything about my activites being illegal,
everyone will know that you have officially come out of the closet.
And are Gay as a Jaybird.