Old August 20th 03, 07:30 PM
Brainbuster

Cool Breeze wrote in message ...

And you can suck the sweat off of my left nut too

You'd enjoy that, wouldn't you?
No offer of cream and a cherry on it... you really need to work on your chat
up lines.

Probably wouldn't get a result, but at least we could get a laugh out of it.

Old August 21st 03, 07:54 AM
Brainbuster

Frank Gilliland wrote in message ...
In , "Brainbuster"
wrote:

snip
you limey troll

You are the one who's only purpose here is to wind people up.

He does a good job of winding -you- up.

Try looking back through the thread.
I was not wound up... I was laughing my arse off at him.

Your posts consist of either...
or
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/getridoftwistedhed/
or
http://www.geocities.com/twistyisillegal/

Have a hard on for "Twisty"... huh.

Have a hard on for "George"... huh.

Again, try looking at the posts on this group.
He is doing nothing but attacking Twist... that seems to be ALL he is here
for.

Now look at how little time I waste on George.
I suppose that you will never see anything wrong with your boyfriends, no
matter how stupid they look... you will always love and defend them.

If you don't like the people of this group,

Oh, but I do... I just find the few trolls quite amusing at times.
Let's face it, they are in the minority, just a very noisy minority.

Oh, and keep your prime minister to yourself

I have no control over where he goes, and who's arse he is up.
I think that you will find that he is more popular over there than he is
here, and the things are not looking good with the "sexing up" enquiry.

we have enough homocidal politians in this country.

That is why Blair seems to fit in better over there. When he gets kicked
out, you can have him.

Brainbuster.

Old August 22nd 03, 07:10 AM
Brainbuster

Cool Breeze wrote in message ...
tell him he is killfiled

Hahahahahahahahahaha... bonk.

Georgina using a killfile?
If he starts putting everyone who disagrees with him in there, he will soon
run out of people to whine at.

Let's face it, they never get a real conversation going.
The time I agree with Sir Sparkalot, he goes quiet. The next I hear from
him, he is starting an argument with me.
They just cannot handle normal interaction between human beings... it has to
be an argument.