Old August 18th 03, 09:03 PM
Cool Breeze

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
Landshark

Alright, I lost count after my business got super busy a couple weeks. So

how
many posts of you whining about George did I miss? Ten? Twenty? Where

should I
resume the count?

Frank, he is so enamored with me I didn't make any of the posts the queer
blamed me for,
yes he must feel left out I haven't mentioned his name in a few weeks.

Old August 18th 03, 09:29 PM
Twistedhed

you know i have a great idea........why don't

some of you akc pinheads get in your john

boat along with a couple of fcc twits from the

tampa enforcement office and you asswhipes

paddle out there and catch ole twistie bumpin

his gums on the freeband...........good

buddy.........either put up or shut up........

_
=A0=A0It IS rather bizarre that one can become a frenzied wreck over
little old me talking skip. What you are asking, my good brethren, is
for the yellow stripers to become "Proactive" insteqad of "reactive".
Think about what you ask,,,,you have a better chance of teaching Lelnad
how to spell and obey rules, Geogre how to communicate and obey rules,
Hall how to not be a hypocritical lying lid and obey rules, and N8,
well,,,forget N8,,,can't teach rabid dogs.
Think about the life and state of mind one need lack, to do nothing all
weekend, but to sit here and make a plethora of posts about
me,,(chuckle),,imagine,,,sitting all weekend in front of your pc, doing
nothing but thinking of someone else, (MEMEMEMEMEMEME) a complete
stranger,.. a worldwide phenom YOU created, nevertheless, but a complete
stranger. Imagine doing nothing but longing for the object of your mania
and infatuation to return, daydreaming and ruminating over such a
mild-mannered internet persona until it eats at you like a cancer
causing you to react with behavior all-consuming, pathological, and
obsessive.
Imagine Geogre and how poorly his mental health is,,,all
weekend,,,night, day, evening, afternoon,,,,think about how destroyed
his ego and self-esteem is, and think about how utterly low he feels.
Think about making URLS and groups about someone you don't know but
love,, ALL weekend, all day, evening, and night, imagine that is your
goal, your reason for drawing breath, your reason for getting out of bed
in the morning and not gooing to bed until you are certain your object
of affection is not going to respons for days,,no matter what you say or
how bad you need it,,,LOL....,,,imagine the compulsion suffered,, the
persuasion that my very enunciation holds over such an artiste', hanging
on my every word,......imagine the severe trauma his fractured ego has
already endured from so much rejection all his life from everyone he has
ever come into contact with.. Imagine the anguish and failure one must
feel when , after being rejected all your life, you are now rejected in
the one place where most everyone is welcome,,,the internet..,,as all
are aware one must be one serious F***-up to be viewed as a canker sore
by ALL the folks on the internet, as Geogre and Lelnad and company have
managed.
Imagine your only attempt at redemption is absorbing my presence
vicariously. Why, I do believe I just illustrated a school yard crush to
the "T".....like the one on his forehead..LOL!

Old August 18th 03, 10:15 PM
Cool Breeze

hahahahahahahah Yawn....

He can't figure out who is ****ing with him so he names me and Leland
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahagha

This guy us a mess

Old August 18th 03, 10:37 PM
Twistedhed

From: spade#abc.com (Cool=A0Breeze)
hahahahahahahah =A0 Yawn....
He can't figure out who is ****ing with him so he names me and Leland
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahagha
This guy us a mess
_
You need only convince yourself. You already are aware how the hammie
world views you. Get a hint.

Old August 19th 03, 03:18 AM
Cool Breeze

From: spade#abc.com (Cool Breeze)
hahahahahahahah Yawn....
He can't figure out who is ****ing with him so he names me and Leland
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahagha
This guy us a mess
_
You need only convince yourself. You already are aware how the hammie
world views you. Get a hint.

No you need to convince yourself who you think it is, If you and you
already
have said so, feel it is me, by all means TOS me, complain to the FCC what
ever you like.
I love a good laugh and your baseless accusations give me just that.

Old August 19th 03, 03:24 AM
Cool Breeze

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

You return not only with a "tape" of me, but with exact coordinates of
where you profess I frequent? Hyuk,,KC8LDO MAD! GEOGRE insane! LOL! Nice
pair! They oughtta get married,,haha!

Hey **** for brains, how do I all of a sudden become Lelands friend?
Ill tell you when since you have not 1 ****ing clue, I didn't make one post
about you over this weekend
yet your stupid redneck ass seems to think that your important enough for me
to make up a bunch of stupid fishing stories.
Go **** yourself twithed. You must live on fantasy island you no brain
****. When you finally get a clue, I hope you choke to death on it.
Seriously