Old August 19th 03, 06:41 PM
Cool Breeze

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

ANd WA3MOJ,,well,,,,,Geogre can not be taken serious about anything. AS
Dick said,,"He's simply insane"

**** you and **** Dick McCollum, I wish it was you instead of him pushing up
daiseys

see,,but Geogre and Lelnad don't live where
at the addy they supplied the FCC. I understand it may take several
months, but the database is being looked at.

Really? And you know this how? Please tell me where I live jitlip?
Ohhh shucks we will have to wait several months? LOL yeah ok

Let's see,,I am on the same ISP,,,
****************************
So am I dick face

you are not.

*********

Another lie on your part

Old August 19th 03, 07:11 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Cool=A0Breeze)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
ANd WA3MOJ,,well,,,,,Geogre can not be taken serious about anything. AS
Dick said,,"He's simply insane"

**** you and **** Dick McCollum,

Not me,, friend. I'm heterosexual, and if you attempt it witt Dick,
you're homosexual and a necrophiliac. Ring "jock" through google in
rec.radio.cb and note that it comes up only in KC8LDO's posts,,.the
nocode fixated on mens testicular wear in a radio group and who
represents the ARRL,,,LOL,,,,,,he may accept your offer.

I wish it was you instead of him pushing up

daiseys

LOL...that's no surprise..you have been beside yourself and haven't had
a clue since I have been pointing out your self-contradictions and
unfounded attacks full of colorful obscenity.
_
,but Geogre and Lelnad don't live where at the addy they supplied the
FCC. I understand it may take several months, but the database is being
looked at.

Really? And you know this how?

Same way you claim firsthand knowledge of ARRL represenative KC8LDO
screwing up the group,

Please tell me where I live jitlip?

You make the incorrect assumption I somehow care.

Ohhh shucks we will have to wait several

months?

(shrug) Depends what Riley decides to do. He may brush it aside. He
mayjust send you a letter, but I think he was advised, as a federal
agency, to check with another federal agency where your monthly
disability checks go,,,,,chances are the address they are mailed to is
your real address

LOL yeah ok

=A0

Who's laughing now? LOL...

=A0Let's see,,I am on the same ISP,,,
****************************
So am I dick face

You lost web2news same day Lelnad did. You going to deny it, Geogre?

you are not.
*********
Another lie on your part

The lies were initiated by yourself, the moment you became nervous. You
alluded to how quiet it has been over the weekend, when the weekend
conssted of nothing but posts by yourself full of cursing and posts by
Lelnad that a chimp would have written better.

Old August 19th 03, 10:09 PM
Cool Breeze

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From: (Cool Breeze)
[...]

I never once made any kinda remark even closely resemb ling that.
Another lie on your part and a purposful attempt to put words in my mouth.

Please tell me where I live jitlip?

You make the incorrect assumption I somehow care.
************************************
You do otherwise the statement about the FCC database and addresses
wouldn't have been made

Ohhh shucks we will have to wait several

months?

(shrug) Depends what Riley decides to do.
***********************************

No you said we will see lelands name on the rain report are you back
peddling?

He may brush it aside.
*********************

Why if it is any type of violation why would he?

He may just send you a letter,
**************************
I will bet you I don't get a leter from riley.

but I think he was advised, as a federal agency, to check with another
federal agency where your monthly
disability checks go,,,,,chances are the address they are mailed to is your
real address

LOL too funny first I thought you didnt care about my address? LOL see
above.
2) I am not on disability, you fool i work everday unlike you.

LOL yeah ok

Who's laughing now? LOL...
***********************

I am laughing so hard you can't imagine... ROFLMAO please stop it is making
my sides hurt

Let's see,,I am on the same ISP,,,
****************************
So am I dick face

You lost web2news same day Lelnad did. You going to deny it, Geogre?

Yes I have never ever had web2news, I told your stupid ass that before. Your
to dumb to realize

The lies were initiated by yourself, the moment you became nervous. You
alluded to how quiet it has been over the weekend,

Just because you can't understand dontt put words in my mouth, I didnt say
it was quiet in here over the weekend, I said it has been quiet in here
lately. You assumed what you wanted, I never alluded to that thats your
brain storm.

Old August 20th 03, 01:30 AM
Twistedhed

WA3MOJ seethed and hissed with:
You make the incorrect assumption I somehow care.
************************************
You do otherwise the statement about the

FCC database and addresses wouldn't have

been made

Again,,,enforcement and the claim of calling the feds was initiated by
your little group of lids,,I am merely mentioning the return of the
practice.

Ohhh shucks we will have to wait several

months?

(shrug) Depends what Riley decides to do.
***********************************
No you said we will see lelands name on the

rain report are you back peddling?

=A0

No,,I didn't say that at all,,,I asked you if you wanted to wager
it,,,,,,,,placing words in my mouth won't make it so,

_
=A0He may brush it aside.
*********************
Why if it is any type of violation why would he?

Priorities, Oh, you appear to be under the impression I meant
"ignore",,,,LOL,,,,,no, I promise you he will not ignore it. May take
some time, but it will be addressed. And that's a twisted promise....how
do you like me now? : )

_
He may just send you a letter,
**************************
I will bet you I don't get a leter from riley.

=A0

If you are who you say you are, I will hedge you are contacted by the
FCC for supplying an incorrect address.
_
=A0but I think he was advised, as a federal agency, to check with
another federal agency where your monthly
disability checks go,,,,,chances are the address they are mailed to is
your
real address
LOL too funny first I thought you didnt care

about my address? LOL see above.

You too.

2) I am not on disability, you fool i work

everday unlike you.

If you are WA3MOJ, you receive disability.

LOL yeah ok

Who's laughing now? LOL...
***********************
I am laughing so hard you can't imagine...

ROFLMAO please stop it is making

my sides hurt

Nervous laughter.
_
Let's see,,I am on the same ISP,,,
****************************
So am I dick face

You lost web2news same day Lelnad did. You going to deny it, Geogre?
Yes I have never ever had web2news, I told

your stupid ass that before. Your to dumb to

realize

You also lied to the group and told them you didnt have AOL but several
have shown you do,,you slipped up several times,,its your main reason
you have such a hard-on for Sharky,,,,he was the first to prove you had
an aol account,,his sharp eye caught your screw up and you never did it
again, but your campaign of malice toward him had begun.

The lies were initiated by yourself, the moment you became nervous. You
alluded to how quiet it has been over the weekend,
Just because you can't understand dontt put

words in my mouth, I didnt say it was quiet in

here over the weekend, I said it has been

quiet in here lately.

Yes,,and it wasn't quiet in HERE at all,,,you made tons of posts, most
of them full of anger and cursing at several, and,Lelnad made a barrage
of angry posts,,,,see,,it's your communication deficit acting up
again,,has nothing to do with understanding you, and even if it did, you
have such a hard time with proper communication technique and effective
debate, it's your fault for not having the know-how to properly convey
what it is you think you're trying to say.

You assumed what you wanted, I never

alluded to that thats your brain storm.

No,,,YOU assumed,,,I KNEW you referred to in HERE when you said it was
quiet. It was an outright lie.

Old August 20th 03, 01:56 PM
Landshark

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

You also lied to the group and told them you didnt have AOL but several
have shown you do,,you slipped up several times,,its your main reason
you have such a hard-on for Sharky,,,,he was the first to prove you had
an aol account,,his sharp eye caught your screw up and you never did it
again, but your campaign of malice toward him had begun.

The lies were initiated by yourself, the moment you became nervous. You
alluded to how quiet it has been over the weekend,

Yup and Frank confirmed it on a previous post:
From: Frank Gilliland
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Get Rid Of Twistedhed
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 02:37:47 -0700