Old August 27th 03, 04:38 AM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
I know what really bugs you the most.

Who gives a ****?

--
GO #40
Old August 27th 03, 05:06 AM

"Landshark" . wrote:
"Curious Dan" AKA WA3MOJ wrote in message

wrote in message
"Curious Dan" wrote:
"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
. If you like, I'll even get the
ball rolling...

TWISTEDHED MUST DIE!!!!

Yes Frank, I agree he would be better pushing up daisys

Die Mother Fuuqqer Die

Geo worships Twistedhed, daily. Twist is a decent guy, but you
go out of your way to show him attention, geo.

Yes and so is landgfag huh, how do you know he is a decent guy, I mean
really what do you know of him

He knows quite a bit about me. We've talked on
the phone regularly, he's up dated on family pictures,
I've invited him down to Cabo for my annual trip for
fishing, He has an open invitation to stay at the house
at anytime of his choosing, he knows a lot that you
don't. LOL!!!

Landshark

This is true, and I've invited Shark to Ohio. I've
got lots of room and I'd trust Shark to stay in my home.
(he might break some laws in the shack) But he's good with
me.

We are all radio fans here, please don't forget our common
bond.

--
GO #40
Old August 27th 03, 05:37 AM
Leland C. Scott

wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
I know what really bugs you the most.

Who gives a ****?

Seems like the only one is Twist. I've never seen
anybody get so bent over who posted what from
where and signed by so-in-so. You should read his
comment about where he said he had a bignet
account of mine "pulled". Then later claimed he
said it was "dealt with". Then finally lied about
his earlier lie and said it was "pulled". He's so
screwed up he can't remember which lie he told on
what day anymore.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Saw this on a Tee-shirt:

"I am a
bomb
technician
if you see me
running
try to keep up "

Old August 27th 03, 05:41 AM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
I know what really bugs you the most.

Who gives a ****?

Seems like the only one is Twist. I've never seen
anybody get so bent over who posted what from
where and signed by so-in-so.

This NG will do that to you, ironic that it's
mostly ham guys that **** with us CB'ers.

Oh well, just stop.

--
GO #40
Old August 27th 03, 12:42 PM
Dave Hall

Frank Gilliland wrote:

In , wrote:

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
I know what really bugs you the most.

Who gives a ****?

Twisty. He will reply with a post filled with excuses and hallucinogenic
delusions.

Which is exactly why I refuse to be drawn into another "debate" with
him, where I have to defend the semantics of the words I choose, because
his communication deficit (Funny he accuses others of having a malady,
which is plainly obvious, that he suffers from himself), or more
accurately, a comprehensive deficit, prevents him from getting the
clearly intentioned meaning, and instead he warps the words to fit his
own immaginary scenario. He gets his bowels in a knot because he can't
resolve the fact that "suburban" and "a suburb of" are basically the
same thing, yet he uses that little semantic difference to accuse me of
telling a deliberate lie. Yet he ignores the obvious, that if I were
going to tell a deliberate lie, it would be far easier for me to just
make up a town somewhere, instead of the one I lived in.

He will support his obsessive rants with reasoning that can never be
supported logically or factually. His obsession with Leland drives him to the
brink of insanity, to the point where he cannot resist ANY challenge by Leland,
or anybody that -might- be Leland in another alias -- hence his parallel
obsession with me and "George".

He is obscessed by anyone who will argue with him. As part of his
narcissism, and antisocial personality disorder,

http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully....htm#Attention

he seeks attention. Arguing with him is pointless, as he will never
acknowlege your side, and no matter how concise, logical and factual you
present your side, he will find one semanatic and spin it out of context
to start down yet another distorted path, while attempting to put your
reputation on the defensive, while coulding the original issue, which is
his own antisocial and borderline criminal behavior, with respect to his
blatent disregard for FCC rules. An example of this, is his taking the
comment that I've overheard sexually explicit phone conversations on my
scanner, and morphing it into the accusation that I'm a pedophile, even
though this occured over 20 years ago, when I was maybe 5 years older
than the people I was listening to, and before the passage of the EPCA,
which now might define some of these activities as illegal.

Attention is what he craves. He relishes the fact that this newsgroup
has degenerated into a free for all "Love fest", with twisty at the
center. The more you come back at him, the more he will ooze and drip
his unique brand of vitriol over the group.

You best bet is to ignore him totally. Let him think what he wants. What
he thinks of me, is irrelevant. He is unimportant in my life. He doesn't
even have the guts to come out of the closet, and use his real name. So
the rantings that an anonymous, paranoid delusional sociopath makes,
become meaningless, and close to zero on the credibility scale. A wise
man once told me that it's pointless to argue with an idiot. I'm finally
taking that wise man's advice.

There are far more intellectually stimulating people out there, who will
debate points on the merits of those points, and not as an personal
affront to another's character.

Truth be told, Twisty needs to shut his arrogant trap, give up the newsgroup for
a couple weeks, pay attention to the things that matter (his kids), go fly a
kite, and realize that the integrity of his alias "Twistedhed" is no longer an
issue -- it's a lost cause. Maybe you can clue him into the reality of his
situation.

He'll never "shut up" as this is his chance to feel important. The only
way we can rid this newsgroup of twisty is to ignore his rants, and
allow him to slink back into irrelevance.

While I know nothing of him, other than basing his personality by the
crud he spews on the newsgroup, I'd have to believe that he much the
same in person. I would have a hard time believing that he could hold on
to a family. I don't know too many women who could deal with his
particular brand of APD. His visits with "kids", would most likely be on
an every other weekend basis. That's why he has so much time to spend on
this newsgroup.....

(watch the vitriol laced spew that this post will generate)

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old August 27th 03, 01:03 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
I know what really bugs you the most.

Hmm,,if you did know what "bugs" me, somehow I believe you would toss
yoursefl into the action and commit such acts,,but you know nothing,

'm posting in this news group and nothing you

have done has changed that fact.

Funny,..LOL.You are the one, along with Geo and the pervert N3CVJ that
has tried over and over to get rid of ME...not the ohtre way
aroound,,,hell, I love reposting your self-contradicitions,
Lelnad,,now,,it's much too painful to answer you claims...LOL.
..
And that is true in spite of your campaign of

hate, i.e. blitz of E-mails to every ISP you find

in this news group, and letters to the FCC, and
the lies you post on the news group etc.

No lies, Lelnad,,,all my posts of yours are reposts of YOUR lies,,,lol.

And the best news I saved for last. Nothing

you will do in the furture can change it either.

8-))

--

Again,,I'm not the one that represents myself as one seeking change to
the hobby or group,,,,YOU are and YOU are impotent at

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member