Old August 27th 03, 09:59 PM
gw

Default Coon Dog - Detroit, Michigan SK RIP

Out of a Job and Looking for CLASS B Work! wrote in message . ..
Hi Guys,

I hate to be the bearer of Bad news, But I figure some people that
frequent this news group(s), may know this guy...

I found out Some sad news, It seems that Terry Elkins, AKA Coon Dog,
from Taylor, Michigan Died, death was ruled a Suicide. It seems Coon
Dog had some personal problems and he simply just couldn't handle it.
He died from Carbon Monoxide Poisioning...

For you that didn't know, Coon Dog had a CB shop, first in a truck
stop at Ecorse and I-94 and then ran on in a van... a Mobile CB Shop.

We was Laid to rest last Wed.

May He rest in peace...

Signed,

A Freind.

a freind.........hmmm........
Old August 27th 03, 10:44 PM
Donnie

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:14:15 -0400, Out of a Job and Looking for CLASS B Work!
wrote:

Hi Guys,

I hate to be the bearer of Bad news, But I figure some people that
frequent this news group(s), may know this guy...

I found out Some sad news, It seems that Terry Elkins, AKA Coon Dog,
from Taylor, Michigan Died, death was ruled a Suicide. It seems Coon
Dog had some personal problems and he simply just couldn't handle it.
He died from Carbon Monoxide Poisioning...

For you that didn't know, Coon Dog had a CB shop, first in a truck
stop at Ecorse and I-94 and then ran on in a van... a Mobile CB Shop.

We was Laid to rest last Wed.

May He rest in peace...

Signed,

A Freind.

I am truly sorry he is dead however, can you spell cat?
C-A-T...
Momma Always Said:"Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get"
Old August 29th 03, 03:19 AM
gw

wrote:

[...]

in the movie........the forrest gump character made at least four
fatal relational mistakes..........

1. he tried to make a woman change ,
2. he saw the woman not as she is but saw her as she was,
3. he thought she was the only woman in the world for him,
4. he allowed her to come back to him, even after she ****ed

all of these are very basic and very bad mistakes.........all american
men should learn from this............