Old September 9th 03, 02:17 AM
Leland C. Scott

wrote in message

Tell me......Just what is it that you and many

of your
amateur buddies do on this newsgroup with much
regularity?

Why are you here?

Can't those activities be considered. jamming
via a keyboard?

That kind of "jamming" requires the insertion of
the
keyboard in the victim's mouth, or using it to
bust the fingers
thus precluding the victim from typing. 8-) Other
wise it doesn't
do a darn thing.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Saw this on a Tee-shirt:

"I am a
bomb
technician
if you see me
running
try to keep up "

Old September 9th 03, 02:38 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Limitedselection"
wrote in message
.
Your reply to me asking about a device capable

of only jamming signals on my
own property is WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND?
What does this mean? That after I jam myself I

might get mad at myself and jam
myself?
I am willing to take that chance!

You my be willing to take a chance but I doubt
that you're going to be successful in keeping the
jamming signal totally confined to your property.
And that's where the problem starts, and the point
I want to make. People along side of your
property, or driving by, may experience the
effects of your jamming and take action in kind
against you. Also don't forget that when the skip
is in it doesn't take much power to span miles
across country. Major government agencies have
tried to jam signals from the likes of VOA etc in
Cuba, the old USSR etc. The side effects have been
that countries adjacent to the ones doing the
jamming also experienced jamming to their local
signals as well. So if you're going to jam. well
you had better be willing to take the heat from
the unintentional jamming that will occur as well.
And of course jamming isn't legal either.

Thanks for your insightful advice though Leland!

Just some points for you to think about is all.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU

Old September 9th 03, 02:49 AM
Limitedselection

Subject: schematics wanted - "jamming device"
From: "Leland C. Scott"
Date: 9/8/2003 6:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time

"Limitedselection"
wrote in message
.
..
[...]

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to cause an international incident!

Thanks for the info.

Old September 9th 03, 03:46 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...

It means

The little twisted figure, dressed in his flowing
black robe, hood pulled low hiding his Trollish
features from the assembled multitude, clutching
the well worn cross around his neck, feeling
embolden by it presence, with his hatred winning
out over reason, and pointed his tiny twisted
finger at the innocent victim tied to the pole in
the middle of the wood pile and cried out for all
the world to hear;

"I pronounce you an evil Witch just because I said
so! Burn! Witch! Burn!"

The crowd stirs, and people whisper that somehow,
somewhere, this madman, this self appointed
apostle, a trollish monster disguised in the robes
of virtue, with delusions of Witches everywhere he
looks, must be stopped before he has a chance to
exercise his demented version of hate, presented
as justice to the uninformed, by denouncing others
in the local community, that cross his path, to
satisfy his insane thirst for more victims at any
cost.

From: (Twistedhed)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: KC8LDO Question
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:58:08 -0400 (EDT)
X-WebTV-Signatu 1
ETAtAhUAoy0iz+udQfCy1mhf6SzrYj0RpzQCFD6
zgoAg10Kh3V+pAnr1lJWaO9ba

snip
Of course I'm a lousy troll,,,
snip

Old September 9th 03, 04:48 PM
Twistedhed

KC8LDO (Leland C. Scott), wrote : " I don't understand code. Can I blow
a VE for an upgrade?"
_
Serious issues, Lelnad,,,try and remain focused and not allow your mild
retardation to insist all your deficit posts be about MEMMEMEMEMEMMEMME
as your topic,,LOL.

Old September 10th 03, 12:23 AM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

n.webtv.net...

Serious issues, Lelnad,,,try and remain focused

I am. That "Twistedhed Humor" site needs a good
comic strip staring, of course, a character called
"Twisted-Headed-Troll". A short green trollish
figure with its head on backwards.

It will take some doing to be as good as Voobner's site.

http://www.geocities.com/aarronvoobner/

--
GO #40
Old September 18th 03, 01:51 AM
Curious Dan

wrote in message
It will take some doing to be as good as Voobner's site.

http://www.geocities.com/aarronvoobner/

Check it out.

http://www.geocities.com/aarronvoobner/

"Voobsie cannot be found at this site"

Yes thank brainbuster for that site.

Old September 18th 03, 03:00 AM
Keyclownz R Dopers

"Curious Dan" wrote:
wrote in message
It will take some doing to be as good as Voobner's site.

http://www.geocities.com/aarronvoobner/

Check it out.

http://www.geocities.com/aarronvoobner/

"Voobsie cannot be found at this site"

Yes thank brainbuster for that site.

He's on there too, did you see his vacation?

Nothing on that site about your sacred cow Twirthead gee I wonder why jizzlips.