Old September 23rd 03, 07:32 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment

"Curious Dan" wrote in message ...
wrote in message
"Curious Dan" wrote:
Funny assclown that wasnt me who posted that you aRre as clueless as
usual.

You worship dogie, you're doomed.

Oh yeah how so. I have never talked to him before.
--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Mopedophile forgot to mention that he worships peckers...the younger the better
Old September 23rd 03, 11:45 AM
Auctions croak here

hey gayboy, the word is impotence. yer welcome. now, go puff chukkee's
root some more.

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
LOL.....I've had Jerry's number for years. No need for me to search
google. You really don't have a clue, it's partly why I respond to
you..you give great impotence...LOL.

Old September 23rd 03, 12:37 PM
Curious Dan

wrote in message
"Curious Dan" wrote:
wrote in message
"Curious Dan" wrote:
Funny assclown that wasnt me who posted that you aRre as clueless as
usual.

You worship dogie, you're doomed.

Oh yeah how so.

Collins works. (keep it up)

You sound like Landshark.... **** face

Old September 28th 03, 12:57 AM
Lance Adair

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...

"Gonna"? Between him and Georgie-girl Busch WA3MOJ, that HAVE given
hams a bad name. At least Jerry doesn't spend all his time TROLLing in
an escoteric CB newsgroup; he has a point to make and he makes it.
George and Doggie have nothing else to do since nobody will talk to
them on the ham bands!

I talk on the ham bands every day dickie boy cranium, and if you weren't
such a coward maybe I would talk to you, oh that is right you don't have a
call sign, r your to pussy to tell us either way your a putz and a troll.

AM fone.net trouble? Carl WA1KPD Boatanchors 0 December 24th 04 03:23 AM
Yeasu ATAS-120 trouble WG Antenna 1 September 26th 04 03:58 PM
Kenwood TM-2550A trouble Claudio Adra Equipment 4 October 7th 03 11:01 PM
oxendine trouble with a capitol t [email protected] Policy 1 September 21st 03 06:58 AM
Kenwood TM-2550A trouble Claudio Adra Equipment 0 September 4th 03 06:58 PM