Old February 15th 21, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default CB RADIO GROUNDING

I HAVE A STEEL GROUND PLANE THAT REQUIRES TO BE GROUNDED WITH A COPPER GROUND ROD.DOES THAT WORK
Old February 16th 21, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
685 685 is offline

CB RAMBO wrote in
:

I HAVE A STEEL GROUND PLANE THAT REQUIRES TO BE GROUNDED WITH A COPPER
GROUND ROD.DOES THAT WORK

That should work if you do it properly. First locate a spot on
the ground where you'd like to place the ground rod, next, place
your CB on that location and drive the ground rod through the CB
into the ground insuring that the ground rod goes through the
printed circut board inside the CB.

If your're sucessful, we won't have to listen to
your dumb-ass anymore.

685

Old February 18th 21, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 11:05:34 a.m. UTC-5, 685 wrote:
CB RAMBO wrote in
:
I HAVE A STEEL GROUND PLANE THAT REQUIRES TO BE GROUNDED WITH A COPPER
GROUND ROD.DOES THAT WORK

That should work if you do it properly. First locate a spot on
the ground where you'd like to place the ground rod, next, place
your CB on that location and drive the ground rod through the CB
into the ground insuring that the ground rod goes through the
printed circut board inside the CB.

If your're sucessful, we won't have to listen to
your dumb-ass anymore.

685

you have no right to call me that name.that is rude...and i'll throw your ass right off the cb radio...
just remember the agreement we had for no profane language on ch 19
Old February 18th 21, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 11:22:32 p.m. UTC-5, CB RAMBO wrote:
On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 11:05:34 a.m. UTC-5, 685 wrote:
CB RAMBO wrote in
:
I HAVE A STEEL GROUND PLANE THAT REQUIRES TO BE GROUNDED WITH A COPPER
GROUND ROD.DOES THAT WORK

That should work if you do it properly. First locate a spot on
the ground where you'd like to place the ground rod, next, place
your CB on that location and drive the ground rod through the CB
into the ground insuring that the ground rod goes through the
printed circut board inside the CB.

If your're sucessful, we won't have to listen to
your dumb-ass anymore.

685

you have no right to call me that name.that is rude...and i'll throw your ass right off the cb radio...
just remember the agreement we had for no profane language on ch 19...this hurts my feelings and could make me mad."685" you deserve to be fired

Old February 19th 21, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 11:05:34 a.m. UTC-5, 685 wrote:
CB RAMBO wrote in
:
I HAVE A STEEL GROUND PLANE THAT REQUIRES TO BE GROUNDED WITH A COPPER
GROUND ROD.DOES THAT WORK

That should work if you do it properly. First locate a spot on
the ground where you'd like to place the ground rod, next, place
your CB on that location and drive the ground rod through the CB
into the ground insuring that the ground rod goes through the
printed circut board inside the CB.

If your're sucessful, we won't have to listen to
your dumb-ass anymore.

685

is there a way to personally control my temper on the cb radio.i need your assistance.i have a local cb radio troublemaker aka "simcoecountysheriff that lives at 33 ferris lane

Old February 19th 21, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default We spent decades trying to help Jeff. was CB RADIO GROUNDING

rosco wrote in
:

is there a way to personally control my temper on the cb radio.i need
your assistance.

Everyone PLEASE,
Ignore Jeff's future babbeling on here and on CB. Although while I can't be
sure who Jeffs father really is, we spent decades and lots of money trying to
help our little Jeffy with his mental and social handicaps.

His doctor says there are some people that are just to damn stupid to help, and
Jeffs erectile dysfunction(ED) hasn't helped him any. Even BIG Radios don't make
his dick hard anymore. It's made his attitude worse and he swears at everyone.

So everyone, I implore you, for the sake of CB and usenet, PLEASE Ignore jeff's
insane babbel.

Jeff's Mom

Old February 20th 21, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 11:05:34 a.m. UTC-5, 685 wrote:
CB RAMBO wrote in
:
I HAVE A STEEL GROUND PLANE THAT REQUIRES TO BE GROUNDED WITH A COPPER
GROUND ROD.DOES THAT WORK

That should work if you do it properly. First locate a spot on
the ground where you'd like to place the ground rod, next, place
your CB on that location and drive the ground rod through the CB
into the ground insuring that the ground rod goes through the
printed circut board inside the CB.

If your're sucessful, we won't have to listen to
your dumb-ass anymore.

685

you have made me lose my ****ing mind "685" you are done

Grounding my HF radio equipment James Barrett Moderated 25 January 7th 08 05:43 AM
regarding grounding sreenivas Antenna 4 January 25th 07 04:52 AM
Grounding A Radio ? Robert11 Shortwave 3 February 13th 06 09:26 AM
Good Radio Shack and Antenna Grounding - Something To Think About ! RHF Shortwave 0 October 20th 05 07:06 AM
Radio Grounding - no connection to other items.... Buck Antenna 1 May 22nd 05 12:02 AM