Old November 17th 03, 11:16 PM
AntiKeyclown

Steveo wrote in message ...
(AntiKeyclown) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)
wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
You don't dictate terms, I do, faggotboy. Meet me in the marsh
next
Cedar Pt. golf course or stay home and fondle your weenie like

the
mewling sissyqueen you are.

Not to worry, fatboy. I wouldn't miss it for the world..too bad
you
won't
have the spine to show up and take your beating like a man.

No worries here. The fact that you think you are going to be

wearing a
winter coat during a rumble speaks volumes about your lack of
experience, pink muffin.

Rumble? I hit you, you hit ground..two hits. The fact that you claim
to be wearing a t shirt in late November tells me you're talking out

your
ass, and won't show up. What are you gonna be driving, liar?

You **** up my car and then run away. I don't think so ****boy. The
marsh at 11 and be prepared.

Bring Kathy, you'll need help getting home. Don't make me go out
there for nothing. SHOW UP!

Boy genius moped ate the hook.

Almost, but -YOU- were afraid to be blamed as a no-show, and let the cat
out of the bag. No surprise there, punk.

The only reason you didn't eat the hook as far as meeting in real life
goes is that I pointed out how frigging stupid you were. Your idiocy
shines through as usual by not checking out the poster's IP.
Duuuuuuuuh.
Stupid ass...I aint afraid of ****...and tell ya the truth thats why I
aint afraid of you, cuz you are ****. However, if some idiot decided
they wanted to ventilate your hide I aint taking the blame. I won't go
out and get into a fight over this silly ****. I will, however arrange
a meeting with the creator for any person stupid enough to enter my
premises.

I told you where I'll be in December, dweebfag...come on up and visit.
If you have the balls.

Old November 17th 03, 11:29 PM
Steveo

(AntiKeyclown) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(AntiKeyclown) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)
wrote:
Steveo

wrote:
[...]

**** you dogie. Your ip ain't even on your email, ya chicken****. You
knew damn well I'd be euclid ave bound after you didn't show, so you
pulled the plug to save your fat ass.

Deal with it, chicken****. Tell Kathy we say hey.

Muhahahaha.
Old November 18th 03, 01:59 PM
AntiKeyclown

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message . com...
Steveo

wrote:
[...]

Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag
ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish
hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook,
Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag
ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish
hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook,
Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag
ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish
hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook,
Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag
ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish
hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook,
Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag
ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish
hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook, Steviefag ate the fish hook,
Steviefag ate the fish hook, Just like he eats mens' pekkers, Just
like he eats mens' pekkers, Just like he eats mens' pekkers, Just like
[...]
mens' pekkers, Just like he eats mens' pekkers, heheheh!
Old November 18th 03, 06:00 PM
Steveo

N8WWM

wrote:
You don't dictate terms, I do, faggotboy. Meet me in the marsh

next
Cedar Pt. golf course or stay home and fondle your weenie like

the
mewling sissyqueen you are.

Not to worry, fatboy. I wouldn't miss it for the world..too bad

you
won't
have the spine to show up and take your beating like a man.

Dogie got scared and emailed me to call it off. He's a pussy.

N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"
N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"
N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"
N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"
N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"
N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"
N8WWM is a coward "I never play by another guy's rules in a fight"

N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"
N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"
N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"
N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"
N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"
N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"
N8WWM cried "I don't care if you can whup me"

Kathy is a ****
Kathy is a ****
Kathy is a ****
Kathy is a ****