Old November 27th 03, 05:39 AM

"Crimson Tide" wrote in message
Well If landshark is posting as wa3moj@aol he then must be the one who owns
that email address? if he doesn't it is then a forge. One of his buddies
must have the name/account that is why he has no fear of using it. He has
there permission.

Why George, you yourself said that
it's not "my addy", but we all know better.
Isn't that why you sent a complaint to
SBC about it? Of course they could only
take it seriously if it came from your
account.
Changing you nic again for my
attention George Busch

LOL!!!

Landshark

--
Disclaimer:
This is a made up screen

Old November 27th 03, 03:17 PM

"Crimson Tide" wrote in message
wrote in
m:

Why George, you yourself said that
it's not "my addy", but we all know better.
Isn't that why you sent a complaint to
SBC about it? Of course they could only
take it seriously if it came from your
account.
Changing you nic again for my
attention George Busch

LOL!!!

Landshark

As usual Landfag your lies precede you if I sent a complaint then why are
you still using it LOL. Nice try assclown.

Oh but you did George. I have asked
for a clarification though, so it being a
Long weekend, I figure that a response
won't get to my S3Buell account until
Monday at the earliest.

"Hello,
Thank you for contacting the SBC Internet Services Policy department. We have recently received
a security/system intrusion complaint related to your account. Hacking or exploiting
vulnerabilities on a network or another user\'s computer is a violation of our Terms of Service
http://sbc.yahoo.com/terms and Acceptable Use Policy
http://support.sbcglobal.net/legal/aup.shtml."

Yup, you are George Busch WA3MOJ,
and by the rest of the complaint (which I will
post at the time of my choosing), You complained from you're AOL account.

Everyone have a Happy & Great
Thanksgiving!!

Landshark

--
Disclaimer:
This is a made up screen

Old November 27th 03, 04:11 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , Crimson Tide says...

wrote in
om:

Why George, you yourself said that
it's not "my addy", but we all know better.
Isn't that why you sent a complaint to
SBC about it? Of course they could only
take it seriously if it came from your
account.
Changing you nic again for my
attention George Busch

LOL!!!

Landshark

As usual Landfag your lies precede you if I sent a complaint then why are
you still using it LOL. Nice try assclown.

Fell on deaf ears?

Old November 27th 03, 04:22 PM
Chim Bubba

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:01:25 -0600, Crimson Tide
wrote:

BORING!!!!!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

More amps sold today and guess what in the real world not your sick
homosexual fantasy world. You see in the real world Anti Girls do not
exist but since they already know this and are so hurt by not being
noticed in the real world, they spend almost all of their waking hours
on this thing called the newsgroups typing away their little cum
soaked sweaty hands and fantasizing about homosexual acts and wanting
attention and needing attention and so so lonely. Meanwhil in the real
world guess what???
THE BEAT GOES ON!!!
Hey anti girl or girls...
Dont do any more google searches dont do any more ranting and raving
dont do any more homo talk...
Just step out into the sunshine and see THE REAL WORLD!
You might like what you see but, if you dont you can always go back to
that smelly room that is dark and dingy and wack off most of the day
to your gay love dreams, another part of the day dreaming that you are
doing anything positive at all for your so-called cause on this little
newsgroup and last but not least watching those gay porn sites and
videos in the privacy of your mother's basement where you EAT, SLEEP
and DREAM!

Old November 27th 03, 05:11 PM

[...]

Ok here are 2 lies form you, this is the same nic i have been using on
and off for quite some time, I thought it was killfiled? hahahah Lie #1

Yawn!!! Correct, you are kill filed, but
considering that both Doug and You have
seen it fit to have a number of people's
mail boxes filled with both Spam & virus's,
I no longer use the S3Buell mailbox on a
regular basis. So that is the reason for taking you out, watch you squirm while I have
proved, once & for all that you are George
Busch

lie #2 what proof is it that i made those complaints I am not george
busch, and someone could have complained knowing you will think it is me

Nope, you are him. I can not send a complaint to AOL, from my SBC account
and say, " I am George Busch WA3MOJ
and someone is using my AOL account.
No ISP will take that for real and YOU
must be the owner of the screen addy, they
will not accept e mail from another addy
saying that. Ask them George, you know
that, along with everyone else.

,
you are that paranoid but you get what you
reap when you forge people,

But I'm not forging people, kind of
like when you did
.
LOL!!!, why are you reporting me if
it's not you?

if
you come back with another isp twisty can add you to the list. Now watch
the back peddlin, insinuations etc from him!

Nope, not a chance. Again, I am maintaining
my S3Buell mailbox for about another month
then it's bye bye.

1st warning I've ever had, LOL!!! well worth
it to prove George Busch WA3MOJ@AOL
is a Troll............... Please flame on, I'm
going to be busy the rest of the weekend,
going over to family's for the next few days.

"Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:56:29 -0600 (CST)

Subject: Warning - Violation/Abuse to Newsgroups
From: Prodigy Abuse Department
Thank you,
The SBCIS Policy department

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb,alt.dogie.is.an.idiot
Subject: BLAME TWISTEDHED"

--
Disclaimer:
This is a made up screen

Old November 27th 03, 06:07 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , Crimson Tide says...

WA3MOJ wrote in :

In article , Crimson Tide
says...

wrote in
.com:

Why George, you yourself said that
it's not "my addy", but we all know better.
Isn't that why you sent a complaint to
SBC about it? Of course they could only
take it seriously if it came from your
account.
Changing you nic again for my
attention George Busch

LOL!!!

Landshark

As usual Landfag your lies precede you if I sent a complaint then why
are you still using it LOL. Nice try assclown.

Fell on deaf ears?

Why unless he is the

Who's on first?

Old November 29th 03, 03:24 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , Citizens For A
Keyclown-Free Newsgroup says...

Talking thru yer ass again. No doubt it's pretty stretched out.

I hope kathys boot up your ass didn't make you too loose for me. Shes not the
one for you anyway doug..she's a felon for Christs sake!

Oh I wish that you had chuckkeees girl!!!!!
Oh I wish that you had chuckkeees girl!!!!!
Oh I wish that you had chuckkeees girl!!!!!
Oh I wish that you had chuckkeees girl!!!!!
Oh I wish that you had chuckkeees girl!!!!!
Oh I wish that you had chuckkeees girl!!!!!
Oh I wish that you had chuckkeees girl!!!!!

ps. Nancey might be on to us too.