Old December 12th 04, 10:34 PM
U Know Who

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...

"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"I am not WA3MOJ" iamnot wrote in
:

"KC8QJP" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
Hey Dogie,,,,you know repeat offenders can't have their records
sealed.
Perhaps I should be a little more discriminate in the company I
permit
you to associate.
Living with a felon certainly has had a profound effect on your
Tourette's. N8WWM, you certainly are responsible for trashing
KC8QJP's
reputation,,,well, she is responsible for the tax fraud (You
probably initiated it and made her take the fall, as your cowardly
self has illustrated your willingness to hide behind any veil you
can find,,including the skirt of the poor woman whose reputation
you are responsible for trashing)...LOL.

The two felon losers deserve each other.

Doug is using a 4 element beam at 56 ft. to add some more victims to
his radio jamming technique. You losers are doomed now! Gotta go tell
people in the other radio groups now. hehehe

His slum lord would never let him put up a tower!!

LOL you know what is funny steveo that you would pay for $1.99 for
usenet
access to troll this group.

What the hell? That's not me, and where do you get Usenet for $1.99? Get
off my leg you little punk. Everytime someone posts here you blame me or
ice cold, go buy a clue.

I feel jilted now :-( , I'm not being blamed...... LOL!!!

Landshark

Don't act stupid Shark, you know damn well Mondays are the days you get
blamed!

Old December 12th 04, 10:54 PM
Landshark

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...

wrote:
"I am not WA3MOJ" iamnot wrote in
:

"KC8QJP" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
[...]

Damn, that's right. I have better things to do
over the weekend ;-) LOL!!!!!
I had to much work to do around the house to
go for a ride or take the Bronco out wheeling.

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

Old December 12th 04, 11:13 PM
Smooth G

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:22:59 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:16:43 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"KC8QJP" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
Hey Dogie,,,,you know repeat offenders can't have their records
sealed.
Perhaps I should be a little more discriminate in the company I
permit
you to associate.
Living with a felon certainly has had a profound effect on your
Tourette's. N8WWM, you certainly are responsible for trashing
KC8QJP's
reputation,,,well, she is responsible for the tax fraud (You
probably initiated it and made her take the fall, as your

cowardly
self has illustrated your willingness to hide behind any veil you
can find,,including the skirt of the poor woman whose reputation
you are responsible for trashing)...LOL.

The two felon losers deserve each other.

Who is Rossa Adair?

That would be Steve parks wife she sucks a mean cock down in the
medina school yards. .. 10-4

Spoken by a true anonymous sissy troll. There is no way in hell you'd
be boy, much less man enough to say that to anyone's face. Pussy!

what's steves address cant say it without the address, ****y boi

crackman

Give your instead if you are not a real cock sucker!

I live in Long Island and I am a ******

Isnt this the kid that said he is not a racist?

Old December 12th 04, 11:15 PM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote in
:

wrote:
"I am not WA3MOJ" iamnot wrote in
:

"KC8QJP" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
[...]

Well, not this time Shark. Patience.

He will get blamed when the shoe fits, steveo you can lie all you want
you big faggot, there are 3 count them 3 obsessed fools to this NG, You,
Randy, and Landshark. 90% of post doug or myself or leland come from
you 3 under sock puppets. twisty throws his 2 cents in and ice pops in on
occasion. Other than that you 3 are bagged abd tagged

You post 89.7% of the crap here.

Old December 12th 04, 11:18 PM
Lancer

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:55:14 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"Landshark" wrote in news:6D%ud.32468$zx1.8482
:

wrote:
I live in Long Island and I am a ******

You're a twit.

Man, George Busch has some serious mental issues.
He's racist, he hate's Jews, closet gay by all the references
that people couldn't begin to fathom, harassment of cb'rs, threats
against people on this board, delusion of granjor.
That statement above N@##er and the others I've seem with
derogatory references to the Jewish religion is definitely against
Comcast AUP. I haven't seen the original posts, since he is
kill filed, but if it offends you, I would forward them onto Comcast
with a statement on how much it offends you and is a stain on
humanity.

Landshark

roflmao... now I am killfiled again... LOL sent it to comcast you guys
are the ones cross posting to alt.******

His post wasn't cross posted. Your just scared to death of ICE. Why
is that?
Old December 12th 04, 11:18 PM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"Landshark" wrote in message
m...

wrote:
"I am not WA3MOJ" iamnot wrote in
:

"KC8QJP" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
[...]

thats because mondays you are off sucking dick for a living.

Not really. This is where I work:

http://www.reliant.com/corporate/

Old December 12th 04, 11:19 PM
U Know Who

"Smooth G" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:22:59 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
m:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:16:43 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"KC8QJP" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
[...]

Yes. Can you say schizophrenia?

Old December 12th 04, 11:26 PM
Lancer

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 17:02:12 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Steveo wrote in
:

wrote:
"I am not WA3MOJ" iamnot wrote in
:

"KC8QJP" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
[...]

I blame icecold when it is him assclown, Ill bet you $100.00 it is you.
Whats funny is everytime someone posts here you blame me, go buy a life
you ****ing assclown pussy by loser... There isnt a god damn thing yoiu
can do about it except whimper and cry like the big faggot you are.. hey
Steve Parks,,, go **** yopurself you no nutsack loser.

Now Steve is ICE? Your a paranoid moron.

N8WWM the felon cries when confonted Steveo Antenna 1 October 15th 04 08:48 PM
N8WWM the felon cries when confonted Steveo Policy 0 September 23rd 04 12:50 PM
My girlfriend is a felon N8WWM Policy 0 November 29th 03 10:40 PM
Jimmy Dale convicted felon bob General 2 November 18th 03 01:33 AM
Jimmy Dale convicted felon bob Policy 2 November 18th 03 01:33 AM