Old January 8th 04, 12:02 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , Steveo
wrote:

snip
Another theory I spose', except the fact that he jumps thru
hoops whenever someone says anything about WA3MOJ. Whatever
the case may be, he only posts flames about CBer's so when
the rock drops, he has it coming.

It's not a good thing when the rock drops on the wrong head -- it can bounce
right back onto your lap. Someone in this newsgroup is going to find that out
real soon.

How'd you make out with your visit?

What visit?

Old January 8th 04, 12:07 AM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , Steveo
wrote:

snip
Another theory I spose', except the fact that he jumps thru
hoops whenever someone says anything about WA3MOJ. Whatever
the case may be, he only posts flames about CBer's so when
the rock drops, he has it coming.

It's not a good thing when the rock drops on the wrong head -- it can
bounce right back onto your lap. Someone in this newsgroup is going to
find that out real soon.

How'd you make out with your visit?

What visit?

This one:

Ain't no gangster gonna chase me out of my own home. There are already two
dead gangsters because of you..... and their buds are coming after the
source of the misinformation. How long do you want to play this game? If
the newsgroup is -that- important to you then maybe you should think about
another hobby.

BTW, I gave them everything I know. They are ****ed. If I were you I would
run like hell. But I'm not you, so if you enjoy filing a "false report"
with the mob then, by all means, enjoy the consequences.

Dumbass.

--
We'll raises up our glasses
Against evil forces
Old January 8th 04, 02:36 AM
Richard Cranium

Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
In , Lancer
wrote:

On 7 Jan 2004 04:28:43 GMT, Robert The Juice
wrote:

From:
ΚΚ
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:31:31 EDT
Subject: Who Is Forging WA3MOJ

hey dumb ass, ever thought the one who is forging
wa3moj is randy? i guess not. I know for a fact that
he and morpharholic are posting that callsign
around.

tim

Now your trying to say that the No Fear post where he ended it with
his call sign was a forgery? He already admitted he posted it, he
just copied and pasted wrong.

I would agree if not for one thing -- there are no posts by anyone in any
newsgroup posted prior to the one in question that contains WA3MOJ. Remember
that all of this WA3MOJ stuff is based on two assumptions: that the callsign was
a signature, and that it was put there accidentally. If it was a signature, and
it was accidently copied and pasted from another newsgroup post, where's that
post? If not from a newsgroup post, then from what document was it copied? And
in the originating document, was the callsign written in the first, second or
third person (from him, to him, or about him)? It may not have been a signature
at all. In fact.....

Nobody has stopped to think of any other possibility. For example, if I didn't
like someone in my neighborhood, it would have been real easy for me to suggest
I was that person, knowing that he, not me, would be the target of harassment.
And the more "george" denies he is WA3MOJ, the more everyone is convinced that
he is lying, which may be exactly what he intends. So it may be very possible
that he is laughing it up while playing all of you like puppets.

Georgie-girl is a proven and admitted liar, and exists only to troll
and flame. He's also not smart enough to do what you suggest.

Just something to think about.

All I can think about is your ASSumption that Twistie is "Dave". Why
are you so concerned about Georgie-girl when you have failed to
present any evidence of your assertion?

Old January 8th 04, 04:57 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , Lancer
wrote:

On 7 Jan 2004 04:28:43 GMT, Robert The Bruce
wrote:

From:
ΚΚ
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:31:31 EDT

[...]

Agreed, I don't see Frank making a fuss
every time that Twist posts his supposed call
sign, nor do I see Twist jumping either when
his supposed name was mentioned.

Landshark

--
Real heroes are men who fall and fail
and are flawed, but win out in the end

Old January 13th 04, 04:14 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , Steveo
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , Steveo
wrote:

[...]

I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut until the authorities are done with their
investigation. That's probably good because I don't have all the facts. Email me
if you want a little more info.

Old January 13th 04, 11:21 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In , Steveo
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , Steveo
wrote:
snip
Another theory I spose', except the fact that he jumps thru hoops
whenever someone says anything about WA3MOJ. Whatever the case may be,
he only posts flames about CBer's so when the rock drops, he has it
coming.

It's not a good thing when the rock drops on

the wrong head

Then it's a good thing you called for help. You don't have a clue what
is happening to you, let alone
possess any facts. This has been illustrated by your wild swinging at
ghosts everywhere you turn.

-- it can bounce right back onto your lap.

It's bounced back in your lap several times, Frank. You're just too
angry and busy attacking innocents and those who you judge guilty for
showing you better.

Someone in this newsgroup is going to find

that out real soon.

LOL,,,was not so long ago a day remembered where you took someone to
task to for threatening legal action over usenet.......we
understand,,,YOUR situation is somehow.....different. You've been
humiliated and had your ego terminated. (shrug) No law against repeated
humiliation.

(How'd you make out with your visit?

What visit?

(This one

Ain't no gangster gonna chase me out of my

own home. There are already two dead

gangsters because of you..... and their buds

are coming after the source of the

misinformation. How long do you want to play

this game? If the newsgroup is -that- important
to you then maybe you should think about

another hobby.

BTW, I gave them everything I know. They are
****ed. If I were you I would run like hell. But

'm not you, so if you enjoy filing a "false report"
with the mob then, by all means, enjoy the

consequences.

(Dumbass)

I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut until the

authorities are done with their investigation.

As any layman or one remotely associated with the law can tell you, in
such a manner as the one you present from a recent episode of The
Untouchables, you would have been adviseed to cease all posting activity
until investigation completed. .

That's probably good because I don't have all

the facts.

An understatement.

Email me if you want a little more info.

No one is interested in looking for your ego. You have to do that alone.

-----=3D=3D Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =3D-----

Old January 14th 04, 01:31 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In , Steveo
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , Steveo
wrote:
[...]

who asked you anything dave ...you are one of the reasons that
this newsgroup is so screwed up....try and deny that fact will ya.....