Old February 23rd 04, 08:58 PM
Jerry

That's enough reason NOT to mess with 10 Meters. LOL!

They got another company up in Maine AND wrote a letter to FedEx as well.

I know it's a troll, but it is still a good answer. snicker

Mr. Carl Leonard Ross
CLR Transport
1310 Ozone Drive
Saluda, NC 28773

SUBJECT: Warning Notice--Unlicensed Radio Operation

Dear Mr. Ross:

Information before the Commission indicates that your vehicle, US DOT #
11131374, bearing NC license LP-2598, on Interstate 85 between Gastonia and
Kings Mountain, NC, was the source of unlicensed radio transmissions on the
Ten Meter Amateur Radio band on July 14, 2003.

Please be advised that operation of radio transmitting equipment without a
license is a violation of Section 301 of the Communications Act of 1934, as
amended, 47 U.S.C. Section 301, and will subject the operator to fine or
imprisonment, as well as an in rem seizure of any non-certified radio
transmitting equipment, in cooperation with the United States Attorney for
your jurisdiction. Monetary forfeitures normally range from $7,500 to
$10,000.

You are requested to contact me at 717-338-2502 to discuss this matter.

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Robert=A0Casey)
Twistedhed wrote a troll....

LOL...."Twistedhed" wrote no such thing,,,,

yes he did...

http://tinyurl.com/293vf

Old February 23rd 04, 10:17 PM
Twistedhed

From: (I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Robert=3DA0Casey)
(Twistedhed wrote a troll.... )
LOL...."Twistedhed" wrote no such thing,,,,

yes he did...

http://tinyurl.com/293vf

LOL...that wasn't a troll,,it was a clarified and well thought response
to an inquiry.
You should have posted the truth in the first place instead of
attempting to take a post out of context, adding your own adolescent
flair and deliberately change its meaning. If you knew how to do that,
you wouldn't be such a coward, desperately afraid to post as you used
to,,under your call...hehehe! Now,,back to swimming in my google
excrement for your yellow self,,,,begone.

Old February 24th 04, 12:10 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

t...
So who here has ever "messed" with ten meters,

in the context you offer,
besides Geogre and Lelnad?

Sour grapes hey Twirted? Since the sun-spot cycle
is in a downward trend the 11m DX is going in to
the crapper and the only fun to be had is on the
Ham bands, where you can't play.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU

--
The likelihood of Twistedhed being correct
decreases in

Old February 24th 04, 08:24 AM
Randy

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

t...
So who here has ever "messed" with ten meters,

in the context you offer,
besides Geogre and Lelnad?

Sour grapes hey Twirted? Since the sun-spot cycle
is in a downward trend the 11m DX is going in to
the crapper and the only fun to be had is on the
Ham bands, where you can't play.

And I suppose you'll just be tearing the DX up on 6 and 2, right Lelnad?
LOL!

Old February 24th 04, 02:36 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
t... So who here has
ever "messed" with ten meters, in the context you offer,
besides Geogre and Lelnad?

Sour grapes hey Twirted?

Dunno why you choose to do the things you do, Lelnad. Your attempts at
jamming on the freeband is much more than "sour grapes", Lelnad, It's a
character flaw,,,a defect.

Since the sun-spot cycle is in a downward

trend the 11m DX is going in to the crapper

and the only fun to be had is on the Ham

bands,

That most certainly isn't true. There are many areas of the spectrum to
which "fun" can be had. You're not familiar with such areas as you can't
go there per your inability to learn code,,,but as always,,,lol,,,the
rest of the world do not suffer the ailments that you repeatedly
demonstrate is the reason for keeping you down.

where you can't play.

LOL,,,,you're talking out both sides of your pie-hole again. Check your
anger problem at the door and you won't come across with the lying
jackass reputation you have solidified for yourself.
--
Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member

Choker chain too tight, Lelnad? Like Davie,,neither of you are
around,,,until you're told to come....see, these are things you do time
and time again, only you haven't figured out yet how to take back
control of your own behavior. You showed what a coward you are by
threatening me and telling me I was a "dead fish". Have you had success
with the wagon these days, Lelnad, or have you fallen off yet again? If
I am correct, and I believe I am, one who received a DUI isn't owed any
slack when it comes to an alcohol problem such as yours.
Stop blaming the rest of the world for your own alcoholism. You are
responsible for ruining your own reputation, not those you attack and
blame for all your misery.

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong

Old February 25th 04, 03:17 PM
Twistedhed

The movie "Twisted" opens today in local theaters.

Question about 10 m frequencies Twistedhed Policy 12 February 27th 04 06:10 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM