Old February 26th 04, 05:48 PM
MrTimNebo

neither can you, at least not on any of the fun bands............oh btw
worldwide dx is still thriving dailiy on 11 meters you idiot.

Sour grapes hey Twirted? Since the sun-spot cycle
is in a downward trend the 11m DX is going in to
the crapper and the only fun to be had is on the
Ham bands, where you can't play.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU

--
The likelihood of Twistedhed being correct
decreases in

Old February 27th 04, 06:09 PM
Inte Rnet

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Why is it not OK to freeband on unused parts
of 11 and 10 meters?
when guns are outlawed only outlaws will have
guns...no, you won't find many freebanders lobbying
for change to open the freqs because the law as
it reads, doesn't bug us.

Also: if getting married was illegal,
only outlaws would have in-laws....

This proves my case against all CB-transplants

73 es QRO

Old February 27th 04, 06:10 PM
Steveo

"Inte Rnet" wrote:
This proves my case against all CB-transplants

73 es QRO

Didn't know you had a case, which court is it in?

--
Mopar http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html
Old February 28th 04, 11:41 PM
Leland C. Scott

"MrTimNebo" wrote in message
.
neither can you,

Not a big deal for me.

at least not on any of the fun bands

The "fun bands" are on VHF and up. So when was the
last time you QSO'ed with any of the Space Station
Crew directly by radio Tim?

............oh btw worldwide dx is still thriving

dailiy on 11 meters

It'll get worse, trust me. 8-))

you idiot.

Say that to yourself every time you snort cocaine
Tim. Guess that's why your mommy and daddy kicked
your fanny out of the house.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU
--
"Let me add that there are an awful lot of
extra class calls playing on the

One of the truly great things about this hobby
is that there is so much to do in it, that
you should never get bored
regardless of your
license class."

Don Ross (an extra who has never logged an HF
contact)
NL7CO/EM04

Old February 28th 04, 11:46 PM
Leland C. Scott

"Randy" wrote in
message

And I suppose you'll just be tearing the DX up

on 6 and 2, right Lelnad?

Randy you forgot to include 70cm, 23cm etc.
Nothing like satellite DX on the VHF and up bands.

LOL!

You don't know what you're missing. I should feel
sorry for you.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Saw this on a Tee-shirt:

"I am a
bomb
technician
if you see me
running
try to keep up "

Old February 28th 04, 11:52 PM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

t...

Dunno why you choose to do the things you do,

Lelnad.

Same can be said about you. Why you like swimming
in "google excrement" beats me. The "jock strap"
collection you have I thought was the extreem, but
I guess not. Your even more of a sick puppy than
everyone thought, and not to mention the stink
too.

From: (Twistedhed)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Question about 10 m frequencies
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:17:35 -0500 (EST)
X-WebTV-Signatu 1

ETAsAhQiY1DpPw9PyL7xh1KAP8Onf9tmzgIUBU8sl75slFECvm
jWAEqdRLjTYQE=
rec.radio.cb:370487

snip
"hehehe! Now,,back to swimming in my google

excrement"
snip

----

Old February 29th 04, 04:18 AM
Randy

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"Randy" wrote in
message

And I suppose you'll just be tearing the DX up

on 6 and 2, right Lelnad?

Randy you forgot to include 70cm, 23cm etc.
Nothing like satellite DX on the VHF and up bands.

LOL!

You don't know what you're missing. I should feel
sorry for you.

What do you mean? Your call is heard frequently in Galveston county.

Old February 29th 04, 06:42 PM
MrTimNebo

sorry lelnad, i dont snort cocaine or anything else but i do knock out some
mean cw on a straight key and have since i was 12 years old. you keep working
the world on the internet and thru other links provided to you and we'll keep
working the world direct via the radio, antenna to antenna.

"MrTimNebo" wrote in message
.
..
neither can you,

Not a big deal for me.

Old March 5th 04, 11:39 PM
Leland C. Scott

"Randy" wrote in
message
What do you mean? Your call is heard frequently

in Galveston county.

If Tim's amp is as big and bad as he claims he
should be able to at least get out of town when he
uses my call to bootlegg on those 'other bands'.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Saw this on a Tee-shirt:

"I am a
bomb
technician
if you see me
running
try to keep up "

Question about 10 m frequencies Twistedhed Policy 12 February 27th 04 06:10 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM