Old March 18th 04, 05:30 PM
I Am Not George

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(Steveo)
(I Am Not George) wrote:
(MrTimNebo) wrote in message-id:

He's Batman.
_
Look who pops up it's Tim Nebo I told you he
was behind all those WA3MOJ and leland
forgeries.

Puke of windsor said Leland was doing the forging..it gets so confusing.
--

Geogre and Lelnad had a falling out..it's all there if you read between
the lines,,,several times Geogre has rightfully accused Lelnad of

no doubt its Nebo trying to blame leland. So how is the saucer men
trreating you Twisted?

Subject: More Twistedhed's Blathering
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Author:
(Twistedhed)
Date: 2001-03-26 17:20:06 PST

in

nice forgery Dougie but the headers don't lie.
Undoubtedly you don't understand how the Usenet
works so I will explain it to you, my anonymous
acolyte
what do you know of my life? The jockstrap you sent
in the mail is a trophy of your docile worship of
me and it hangs proudly above my mantle
I will never cease pirate CB activity as long as it irks
you or someone like you. However, as a consolation
and to ease your suffering, I will stay within the
confines of the freeband for now. The saucer men tell
me I have a good signal in the pile

=====================================

Old March 19th 04, 03:43 AM
Opus Penguin

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
Why don't you go **** your wife instead of worrying what me or
leeland is doing? you stupid assclown.

I really think you should share those feelings of hostility with him face to
face. Much more effective. Just send Steveo your address and let us know
how it all works out.

--
________________________
Pear pimples for hairy fishnuts?

Old March 19th 04, 04:22 AM
I Am Not George

Opus Penguin wrotes:
I really think you should share those feelings of hostility with
him face to face. Much more effective. Just send Steveo
your address and let us know how it all works out.

It's St Pats week, Steveo is out drinking and getting in fights.
Old March 19th 04, 09:05 AM
Steveo

"Opus Penguin" wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
Why don't you go **** your wife instead of worrying what me or
leeland is doing? you stupid assclown.

I really think you should share those feelings of hostility with him face
to face. Much more effective. Just send Steveo your address and let us
know how it all works out.

That's asking too much from a nym shifting coward.
Old March 19th 04, 01:49 PM
Twistedhed

From: "Leland C. Scott"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject:
KC8LDO ARRL REPRESENTATIVE Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:10:39 -0400
of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Otherwise we will be unable to
process your complaint properly
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
on.webtv.net...
Gee, Lelnad, this is your forge that had your
Bignet account
pulled....

I never had a BigNet account of mine. Of

course you can go to your usual source of

proof, i.e. reach around to your back side and

grab a hand full as before. And as usual your

"proof" stinks, and nobody will believe you

anyway.

--

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member

Charter member of the

Lawrence Technological University

Wireless Society W8LTU

-
From: "Leland C. Scott" Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: check out this page Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:38:10 -0500

206.67.98.54 (25 Feb 2002 20:17:54 GMT) X-Complaints-To:

5.50.4807.1700 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4807.1700
"michael jantzen" jantzen
wrote in message
t... I don't know
wether to laugh or cry? Are these people for real? These guys are
http://members.home.com/flyingbeers/

Tim, and the gang, too bad you guys don't live
here. We have some cool radio clubs around

the Detroit area. And Mopar if you ever want

to joke about the "FBI" again read the link

below.

http://members.home.com/flyingbeers/about2.

html

--

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

--

LOL,,,Hey Lelnad,,the forges you set forth and attribute to me exist
nowhere in usenet archives except in your posts,,lol.

Old March 21st 04, 05:00 PM
I Am Not George

"Landshark" wrote in message .com...
"Steveo" wrote in message

Puke of windsor said Leland was doing the forging..it gets so confusing.

Not really, standard MO for him, blame someone
else for all the wrongs he creates.

Landshark

Fagshark I did not send that complaint to SBC and thats the truth you
have someone jerking you around may be Nebo may be Randy could be
anyone but its not me

MINT W2IHY THINGY Butch Equipment 0 May 3rd 04 06:54 AM
MINT W2IHY THINGY Butch Equipment 0 May 3rd 04 06:54 AM
F.A. Mint Ranger RCI-2950 DANNY JESWALD Policy 1 March 8th 04 01:30 PM
F.S. Mint Ranger 2950 Dale Parfitt CB 0 January 14th 04 05:39 AM
Interest Check Highly Modded 2950 Dclark506 CB 6 November 3rd 03 02:43 AM