Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 29th 04, 05:56 PM
Twistedhed

Default K4KWH now synonymous with N8WWM, KC8LDO, WA3MOJ

From: =A0=A0 "Jerry" Group: =A0=A0 rec.radio.cb
Subject: =A0=A0 Truckers on 10 meters not a problem X-Priority:
=A0=A0 3 X-MSMail-Priority: =A0=A0 Normal X-Trace: =A0=A0
pcpocbcnbdmdhgfgdbdpiflmbcekedmfhojhikkbagflhcboao nfnmpcbicilhbjckmleaklhd=
ablkcepiopankaglglihondipoccifmainhjgpohlgcooboglo ebbefbfmhpahcmbibjcfnmda=
hefeiakpdebd
I continue to receive e-mail concerning the comments

I guess somebody thinks it's a problem! LOL!

ENFORCEMENT: WARNINGS TO TWO

TRUCKING FIRMS ABOUT 10 METER OPS

Your feeble attempts fall on deaf ears. Those people you mention have
nothing to do with those of us on this group.
Isn't it pathetic that people not unlike yourself have such a base
mentality that they can only resort to responding to posts they know are
forges in order to make a point? If just being quiet is what you are
after, then I can do that, but it won't change a thing! LOL! (BIG
Snicker).,,. You are going to come across as a jackass whether you play
up to forges of myself, another, or not. I remember a couple of folks on
here said you are of the mentality of not being able to be reasoned
with,,,,,they were right, despite my earlier and many previous defenses
toward your oft-disagreed with contentions. It is I who was incorrect in
assessing your demeanor. You worked terribly hard to have your call
synonymous with wa3moj, n8wwm, and kc8ldo. Congratulations,,,and I'll
toss another feather in my cap, secure in the knowledge that another
lousy hammie that has an unnatural and unhealthy predilection toward
cber's has self-destructed.

K4KWH now synonymous with N8WWM KC8LDO WA3MOJ George Orwell Policy 0 April 4th 04 05:34 PM
Twistedhed shut up Cassius Clay CB 10 February 26th 04 10:46 PM
READ BEFOR YOU ORDER FROM COPPER BILL CB 43 February 26th 04 08:22 PM
wa3moj identity crisis Twistedhed CB 0 February 25th 04 03:30 PM
WA3MOJ admits hassling rec.radio.cb with ARRL REP KC8LDO Twistedhed CB 9 August 21st 03 11:45 PM