Old April 1st 04, 03:54 AM
Keyclowns Are On Notice

lol... wrote in message . ..
On 31 Mar 2004 01:50:00 GMT, Steveo

typical of CB Radio, nowadays.

this is why all the old timer CB'ers were against the FCC dropping the
Licensing requirements.

But it happened and now we've got these kind of operators. trouble is,
now they're wanting to do the same thing to Amateur Radio.

You don't speak for either, fatboy.

Neither do you, moron.

Nuff Said.

-Me

Ahh, the false Christian showing how much he loves God. One more post
for alt.bible, chukkeesukkee. There aint nothin' ya can do about it
either. You just can't help yourself.
Old April 2nd 04, 01:01 AM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
JJ wrote:
Just the typical brain dead cb truckers.

You bit the hook.

Hey JJ, did you get your handle form 'kid dynomite'!? lol