Old April 2nd 04, 02:59 PM
Twistedhed

Default kc8ldo flipped,,,,7 days of posts, all about "Twistedhed"

Since you missed the first post for whatever reason and claim this post
by Dick McCollum N0BK does not exist,,,but here it is one more time,
verbatim and unadulterated. You are having another of those episodes you
suffer of accepting reality...LOL
If you would rather have merely the link, say so,,,I will be more than
happy to stuff a little more crow down your rank throat. Two fer the
price of one,,,that's what I'm talking about..Frank-n-Nad,,the cb punch
clowns.
Ya' know, 'Nad, you shouldn't be so hostile and abusive in your
postings. If you weren't so ashamed of your hammie status, you wouldn't
have been committing the crimes against the ng and the lies upon lies
that have you boiling over and beside yourself. yet again...LOL...see,
you can cry about memmememme all you want, it isn't going to change the
fact that Dick indeed busted you forging me, Train, and even Timbo.
I didn't invoke anything of Dick's,,,I merely reposted his post (see
below) of him pointing out your misdeeds and crimes against fellow
hammies....you claimed the post didn't exist and took to attacking
myself from your other account like the coward you are for...what
elese,,illustrating what a crooked liar you are......you just can't
control yourself. You took your bull**** to the hammie group and
attempted, but failed to start your garbage and forging in there,
illustrating you give not a damn about the hammies, either, as if you
did, you would never have reduced yourself to the gutter trash you have
become and tried to inflame and incite trouble on the hammie ng by
forging those that cleaned your clock, taught you respect for your
elders and upper classmen, and those above you on the ladder of
evolution.
Dick McCollum slapped you down for forging, and all your feminine
crying and bitching and moaning and blaming me for your failed life and
misery in which you rightfully find yourself will not change this fact.
Now, go on and continue to cry about memememe all weekend...and enjoy
the post you claim did not exist.

-

From: "Richard McCollum"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: Freeband Export Radios Lines: 142 X-Priority: 3
I have seen enough of your posts to know you usually make sense -- a
lot more sense than you are making here.
"What about you, Dick? In rec.radio.cb you support freebanding and
amps. Here you act snotty. Hmmm?"
1. Your tormentors have in general been Codeless Techs who seem to be
in need of love. Below 28 MHz most of us old guys could not care less;
I sure as hell don't.
"That's the Dick we know and love. Good boy. Don't step out of line
again mister"
To some extent you are reaping the fallout of some interesting politics
within the Amateur Service but we can't keep
headcases from passing exams any more than you can prevent their
buying radios.
"If you are an example of this you are a prime one. Enough said"
2. Beyond that, substitute 'methamphetamine' for 'freeband' and look
at your post again. Lots of things exist that would not in an ideal
world. Doesn't make them desirable.
"Realism is the mark of a true intellectual. Let us see if you can pass
the test"
3. A gentleman, it is said, is one who ignores the trivial, is a
cast-iron SOB about more important things, and has sense enough to
know the
difference. Lots of things exist in the 25-35 MHz range including the
ten-meter ham band. Are we supposed to roll over and play dead?
"In a word, yes. The opposition is overwhelming. The old must go out
and the new must come in. Your hobby is dying. If 10 and 12 meters
must
=A0=A0fall,
you have no choice but to let it"
4. RESPECT is an interesting term. The black community picked up
one version of it from cracker whites and it has gotten a number of
them killed. Do you expect deference from outlawry?
"What about the outlawry of 3950 and 14310? Your slip is showing Dick"
If so, what is the
difference between a freebander and a pimp? Diana Ross
notwithstanding, R-E-S-P-E-C-T (sock it to me) is no way to run
things.
"Simple. But we the enlightened do not expect you to understand.
Freebanding
harms no one. Pimping does. Except when it is a ham turncoat like you
lurking in rec.radio.cb waiting to rat out CBers"
If you mean genuine admiration for achievement, for what might this
be extended?
"It might be extended to freebanders and those that want to operate
radio transceivers without the complications of licensing. A little
respect is in order to your betters"
If the idea is 'make nice' and don't state the obvious, take it up
with the chaplain.
"You and your dying hobby need a prayer, not me and mine"
In my football coaching days, I set as the ideal for respect having
the other team lurch toward the showers beat to **** but saying
something like, "And they beat the crap out of us within the rules".
It is the difference between competition and thuggery, the difference
between a boxer and a street brawler.
"Following rules does not a man make. If the Constitution prevents me
from talking on 24 MHz I want to see where it is written so"
5. No discussion of 'power' is complete without pointing out that
it is blessed useless in the lo-VHF frequencies. If 100 watts won't
do it,
=A0=A0fix
your antenna, learn to operate, or go home. Manhood problems are no
excuse for moose and dirty linears on either side of 28.
"Too bad for your POV Dick. What we want we will simply take. Time
you learned
the rules, boy"
There is a basic lack of understanding: Given that a few weeks with
Morse Academy
http://ah0a.org and some quick bathroom reading at
irregular
intervals will make 28.3-28.5 legal in no time and some more reading
while
picking up the kid at school will make all of ten meters legal,
there isn't just a lot of sense in freebanding, period, if
communication is
=A0=A0the
object of the exercise. So amateurs tend to suspect that freebanding
has much the same motivation as mis-aimed fog lites on a clear day,
"Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee, lousy with virginity." The lamps are
known as Virginity Lights in some circles; watch some dude with his
'kewl' pickup (or the ubiquitous Blazer) howl when the arresting
officer notes that on the ticket.
"There you go again with the authority figures. They do not scare us,
Dick. Take off the bogeyman costume"
The essence of your argument is 'prepare to be overwhelmed'. OK, I
am prepared.
"I hope you are prepared for freebanding to prevail and spread to
your precious
hammie bands"
Dick N0BK

-

: )~

From: "Richard McCollum"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
[...]

twistinutts dave, i have never understood why you constantly refer to
this man like he supported your ideas.......the man is
dead.......leave him alone ......stand on your own two
feet.........you have been caught in a lie.........there can be no
denying it........and all this time i thought leland was the one doing
stuff because you said it, and now come to find out it was you all
along......shame on you dave,...........shame , shame ,
shame...........AKC4L.......
Old April 4th 04, 07:14 AM
Keyclowns Are On Notice

gw said:

twistinutts dave, i have never understood why you constantly refer to
this man like he supported your ideas.......the man is
dead.......leave him alone ......stand on your own two
feet.........you have been caught in a lie.........there can be no
denying it........and all this time i thought leland was the one doing
stuff because you said it, and now come to find out it was you all
along......shame on you dave,...........shame , shame ,
shame...........AKC4L.......

****hed vainly grasps for anything that supports his lifestyle of gay
sex in truckstops, fuggly pimping, jockstrap sniffing, and general
faggotry. All he does is prove again his inferiority and keykweeness.
Let him post, it's a laff.
Again he has jumped and squealed like a puppy looking for a teat, all
on our commands.
Old April 7th 04, 01:25 AM
Twistedhed

From: (gw)
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
... Since you
missed the first post for whatever reason and claim this post by Dick
McCollum N0BK does not exist,,,but here it is one more time, verbatim
and unadulterated. You are having another of those episodes you suffer
of accepting reality...LOL
=A0=A0If you would rather have merely the link, say so,,,I will be more
than happy to stuff a little more crow down your rank throat. Two fer
the price of one,,,that's what I'm talking about..Frank-n-Nad,,the cb
punch clowns.
Ya' know, you shouldn't be so hostile and abusive in your postings. If
[...]

=A0=A0Dick McCollum slapped you down for forging, and all your feminine
From: "Richard McCollum"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
[...]
=A0=A0=A0=A0fall,
[...]
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0fix
your antenna, learn to operate, or go home. Manhood problems are no
excuse for moose and dirty linears on either side of 28. "Too bad for
your POV Dick. What we want we will simply take. Time you learned the
rules, boy"
There is a basic lack of understanding: Given that a few weeks with
Morse Academy
http://ah0a.org and some quick bathroom reading at
irregular
intervals will make 28.3-28.5 legal in no time and some more reading
while
picking up the kid at school will make all of ten meters legal, there
isn't just a lot of sense in freebanding, period, if communication is
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0the
object of the exercise. So amateurs tend to suspect that freebanding
has much the same motivation as mis-aimed fog lites on a clear day,
"Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee, lousy with virginity." The lamps are
known as Virginity Lights in some circles; watch some dude with his
'kewl' pickup (or the ubiquitous Blazer) howl when the arresting
officer notes that on the ticket.
"There you go again with the authority figures. They do not scare us,
Dick. Take off the bogeyman costume"
The essence of your argument is 'prepare to be overwhelmed'. OK, I am
prepared.
"I hope you are prepared for freebanding to prevail and spread to your
precious
hammie bands"
Dick N0BK
-
=A0
twistinutts

Nuts always on your mind.

dave,

LOL..One of these days you will gain a coherency and be able to figure
out just who it is that compels you like no other. Then again, perhaps I
shan't permit it.

i have never understood

No doubt. Most of your posts refer to your many problems, and many times
you claim you can't comprehend. YOUR problems.

why you constantly refer to this man like he

supported your ideas......

I made no such claim at all concerning any of my ideas, but it is
understandable why Lelnad is so desperate now and your need for
diversion obvious.
=A0=A0The post was researched by those who care, (oh, yea,,hammies are
sitting up and most definitely paying attention)
and watching Lelnad insist that I was posting via onemain.com via a
Chicago loop is nothing short of astounding, considering his
self-professed claims about having a masters in compooters,,especially
when Dick's posts were,,umm,,how shall we say this so you would
understand this,,,,,all of the same path of that period. Ok? No. Of
course it isn't. Your feathers are ruffled and your feelings are hurt
and Lelnad is in hyper-over drive self-destructiive mode once again,
cowards not unlike yourself Frank must run and scramble and do damage
control, which, from scumbaglowlives like you, include nothing but
personal, off-topic attacks to myself for showing A) Dick indeed caught
Lelnad forging, not once, but twice, ad REITERATED it,,,and B) pointing
out that all you meat puppets need come out of the wood work when
another akc queen has their clock cleaned in such an embarrassing
moment. See, KC8LDO's ridculous claim that I was forging Dick in that
hammie room can be disproven merely by looking up the thread. Now, only
those with mild retardations (or severe, in your case) can believe
anything Lelnad claims.

You must admit, saying I forged Dick M. was the most malicious AND
desperate ploy KC8LDO ever attempted. My, but watch him squirm,,and we
musn't forget our friend N7VCF Frank who vehemently lied for Lelnad on
many occasion, at any cost. LOL.

the man is dead.......leave him alone

Again. Lelnad made the claim that I spread rumors of him forging. He,
and Frank, said that Dick never made the post. They both lied. The post
was produced and Frank immediately began downgrading Dick's character in
a disgusting attempt to cast doubt on the dead man's word.
Lelnad had a better idea. In his drunken beligerence and with his
compooter master degree ineptness, took it one better, and decided to
claim I forged Dick,,,LOL. I am so totally satisfied with the thread and
so is all who read it.
=A0=A0Perhaps your ugly attempts at unsavory posts and lies are no
longer tolerated.
In fact, I received two emails over the weekend telling me A) Atta
Boyy!! and B) F*ck that piece of sh*t.,,,odd, the last one was from a
nocode g, but I have no problems with nocodes, only scumbags like
Lelnad that forge people.

......stand on your own two feet.......

LOL,,which is why a coward like yourself called for help in "attacking
twistedhed",,because you can sure stand on your own two clubbed
feet...here...kitty kitty kitty! Hehehe!

..you have been caught in a lie........

Not at all, You're merely frustrated because I single-handedly reduced
you.,,well, you did most of it, I merely gave you a shove.
Oh,,,,,,and your hammie reputation is ove..LOL.,you have been reduced to
spittle,, the lies are all yours, as usual. Dick's thread is intact and
anyone that claims the post was mine is a complete fool, but then again,
none align themsleves with you, whcih is why you were forced and
relegated to accesss the group in the manner you must...: )
=A0=A0In fact, the nocode that emailed me suggested I take Lelnad's
comment and reintroduce it in the original hammie group in which he
forged me, along with the thread by Dick. I think I can sleep well in
spite of your bleatings.

.there can be no denying it.......

Absolutely. This is the main reason you are,,well,,,just look at
you..."beside" yourself.

.and all this time i thought leland was the one

doing stuff because you said it, and now come
to find out it was you all along......shame on

you dave,...........shame , shame ,

shame...........AKC4L.......

Well, as has been illustrated, your thoughts are shared only by KC8LDO,
WA3MOJ, N3CVJ and N8WWM.,,the lid-posse of hammie and rec.radio.cb and
none of oyou know any better,,it's why you are reduced to the type
access in which you find yourself relegated. Oh yea, and K4KWH. Believe
me. The word is getting out like wildfire. But what do you have to worry
about? According to you, I'm nothing but a,,a,,,,a Dave,,and a liar. LOL
..relax, have a cigar, you're never gonna get far.

:=A0)~

Dancin''..Dancin' in the streets! Long live the ARRL.

Old April 7th 04, 05:39 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

snip
*
twistinutts

Nuts

Freudian slip, I'm sure.

always

Yes, your defensive mode has always been to chip the post down to pieces small
enough for you to digest and destroying the context in which the words were
written. That doesn't seem to have changed in the last few years.

on

On the other hand, sometimes you do come up with a twisted fantasy or logical
fallacy that has great entertainment value, which is why some of us keep
prodding you to post even more.

your

No need to express concern about anyone else, Twisty. The rest of us can do just
fine without you.

mind.

I don't mind at all, Twist. Keep acting the fool -- that's fine with me.

dave,

LOL..

Another example of your ignorance: You freely use one common newsgroup protocol
("LOL") yet the concept of using arrows () for quoting text still eludes you.

One

Yep. One word at a time. Your post is chiseled into nothingness. See what you
have 'learned' me, Twist?

of

Which reminds me of a good book, "Of Twistedhed and Men".

these

Yes, these replies of yours are no less ridiculous than this demonstration.

days

Now there's a concept I'm sure you can comprehend, since you only post on
weekdays and during working hours. So they don't let you take your webtv
terminal home with you at night anymore?

you

It's all about youyouyouyouyou.....Your obsession with other people is obvious,
you don't have to keep reiterating the fact.

will

It's all about will-power, and you have none. Somebody that you don't like posts
a remark and you don't have the will-power to resist making a reply.

gain

What do you gain from all your trolling, Twist? Personal satisfaction? A sense
of self-importance? Money?

Very good. Tomorrow we will work on the letter 'b'.

coherency

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Listen to YOU talk about 'coherency'!!!

and

And what? The word is a conjunction -- used to connect two seperate concepts.
The problem is that you haven't got two concepts that can be connected.

be

Nope, the letter is 'b', not 'be'. Just because it sounds like 'be' doesn't mean
that's the way it's spelled.

able

The question is whether or not you are able to comprehend the context of this
reply, or if you need to respond one baby-spoonful at a time.

The word you want is spelled 'toe', and Northerners have evolved beyond the need
to chew our toenails -- us civilized folk use nail-clippers.

figure

I figure you get the point by now. Or maybe you don't......

out

More like you are 'out to lunch', and have been for several years.

just

You are an admitted freebander and puppy-beater. You know nothing of 'just'.

who

Who do you think I am -this- week, Twist?

it

As a journalist, haven't you yet learned to avoid abstract pronouns? Sheesh, the
lesson is taught in first-year journalism!

is

Which implies that you understand the difference between 'is' and 'is not', yet
it has been proven many, many times that you don't. For instance, there 'is'
proof that I am who I say I am and nobody else. There 'is not' proof that I am
any of the hams you have accused me of being. See the light, Twist?

that

'that'....one of the most overused words in the English language, and another
abstract pronoun which most professional journalists avoid. You -did- claim to
be a professional journalist, didn't you, Twist?

compels

Every post made by anyone you don't like compels you to reply in a offensive
manner. What is the source of this compulsion, Twist? Is it a personal grudge
against everyone that has one-upped you in the brains department? Or is it
because you are just a bitter little man? Or both?

you

There youyouyouyou go again, concerning yourself with everyone else's business.

like

Nobody likes you, Twist. Except maybe for Timmy, but only after he gets stoned.

no

Yes. It's true. And nobody respects you, either.

other.

I have no doubt that your newsgroup trolling persona is but a mere reflection of
your true sociopathic personality, so it's very likely that nobody likes or
respects your other personality, the one you display outside of the internet.

Then

And nothing has changed since that time -- you are still an angry little troll.

again,

Repeating yourself doesn't make a false statement true. In other words, you can
claim that I am N7VCF (or any other ham) as many times as you want, but no
matter how many times you say it I won't magically turn into him or anybody
else.

perhaps

Your life is filled with groundless speculation. Try some facts for a change.

You are sooooo good at chanting "memememememe..." -- now we know why.

shan't

HAHAHAHA!!! Check out Twisty.... trying the Queen's English!!! Hell, he can't
even get -colloquial- English correct!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

permit

.....as if you had the authority to permit or deny anything (chuckle).

it.

Yep, that's about it. The steaks are almost done and it's time to kick back and
enjoy a little reality. Your posts are certainly entertaining, but I have only
so much time to enjoy tearing apart your fantasy world. I suppose someday I
could tell you who I -really- am, but that might enough to send you off the deep
end and into a 'happy home'. Oh well, maybe some day.

[...]

:*)~

Dancin''..Dancin' in the streets! Long live the ARRL.

stuff for all hams [email protected] General 0 December 19th 03 07:31 PM
ALL MUST READ!!! Reg1647 CB 54 December 18th 03 06:08 AM
ARRL Dilemmas (Representative KC8LDO a problem-operator) Twistedhed CB 0 August 20th 03 03:57 PM
KC8LDO, Self-styled ARRL REP Continues to Add to ARRL Credibility Twistedhed CB 0 August 20th 03 03:16 PM
KC8LDO ARRL REPRESENTATIVE Twistedhed CB 1 August 20th 03 04:10 AM