Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 2nd 04, 02:59 PM
Twistedhed

Default kc8ldo flipped,,,,7 days of posts, all about "Twistedhed"

Since you missed the first post for whatever reason and claim this post
by Dick McCollum N0BK does not exist,,,but here it is one more time,
verbatim and unadulterated. You are having another of those episodes you
suffer of accepting reality...LOL
If you would rather have merely the link, say so,,,I will be more than
happy to stuff a little more crow down your rank throat. Two fer the
price of one,,,that's what I'm talking about..Frank-n-Nad,,the cb punch
clowns.
Ya' know, 'Nad, you shouldn't be so hostile and abusive in your
postings. If you weren't so ashamed of your hammie status, you wouldn't
have been committing the crimes against the ng and the lies upon lies
that have you boiling over and beside yourself. yet again...LOL...see,
you can cry about memmememme all you want, it isn't going to change the
fact that Dick indeed busted you forging me, Train, and even Timbo.
I didn't invoke anything of Dick's,,,I merely reposted his post (see
below) of him pointing out your misdeeds and crimes against fellow
hammies....you claimed the post didn't exist and took to attacking
myself from your other account like the coward you are for...what
elese,,illustrating what a crooked liar you are......you just can't
control yourself. You took your bull**** to the hammie group and
attempted, but failed to start your garbage and forging in there,
illustrating you give not a damn about the hammies, either, as if you
did, you would never have reduced yourself to the gutter trash you have
become and tried to inflame and incite trouble on the hammie ng by
forging those that cleaned your clock, taught you respect for your
elders and upper classmen, and those above you on the ladder of
evolution.
Dick McCollum slapped you down for forging, and all your feminine
crying and bitching and moaning and blaming me for your failed life and
misery in which you rightfully find yourself will not change this fact.
Now, go on and continue to cry about memememe all weekend...and enjoy
the post you claim did not exist.

-

From: "Richard McCollum"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: Freeband Export Radios Lines: 142 X-Priority: 3
I have seen enough of your posts to know you usually make sense -- a
lot more sense than you are making here.
"What about you, Dick? In rec.radio.cb you support freebanding and
amps. Here you act snotty. Hmmm?"
1. Your tormentors have in general been Codeless Techs who seem to be
in need of love. Below 28 MHz most of us old guys could not care less;
I sure as hell don't.
"That's the Dick we know and love. Good boy. Don't step out of line
again mister"
To some extent you are reaping the fallout of some interesting politics
within the Amateur Service but we can't keep
headcases from passing exams any more than you can prevent their
buying radios.
"If you are an example of this you are a prime one. Enough said"
2. Beyond that, substitute 'methamphetamine' for 'freeband' and look
at your post again. Lots of things exist that would not in an ideal
world. Doesn't make them desirable.
"Realism is the mark of a true intellectual. Let us see if you can pass
the test"
3. A gentleman, it is said, is one who ignores the trivial, is a
cast-iron SOB about more important things, and has sense enough to
know the
difference. Lots of things exist in the 25-35 MHz range including the
ten-meter ham band. Are we supposed to roll over and play dead?
"In a word, yes. The opposition is overwhelming. The old must go out
and the new must come in. Your hobby is dying. If 10 and 12 meters
must
=A0=A0fall,
you have no choice but to let it"
4. RESPECT is an interesting term. The black community picked up
one version of it from cracker whites and it has gotten a number of
them killed. Do you expect deference from outlawry?
"What about the outlawry of 3950 and 14310? Your slip is showing Dick"
If so, what is the
difference between a freebander and a pimp? Diana Ross
notwithstanding, R-E-S-P-E-C-T (sock it to me) is no way to run
things.
"Simple. But we the enlightened do not expect you to understand.
Freebanding
harms no one. Pimping does. Except when it is a ham turncoat like you
lurking in rec.radio.cb waiting to rat out CBers"
If you mean genuine admiration for achievement, for what might this
be extended?
"It might be extended to freebanders and those that want to operate
radio transceivers without the complications of licensing. A little
respect is in order to your betters"
If the idea is 'make nice' and don't state the obvious, take it up
with the chaplain.
"You and your dying hobby need a prayer, not me and mine"
In my football coaching days, I set as the ideal for respect having
the other team lurch toward the showers beat to **** but saying
something like, "And they beat the crap out of us within the rules".
It is the difference between competition and thuggery, the difference
between a boxer and a street brawler.
"Following rules does not a man make. If the Constitution prevents me
from talking on 24 MHz I want to see where it is written so"
5. No discussion of 'power' is complete without pointing out that
it is blessed useless in the lo-VHF frequencies. If 100 watts won't
do it,
=A0=A0fix
your antenna, learn to operate, or go home. Manhood problems are no
excuse for moose and dirty linears on either side of 28.
"Too bad for your POV Dick. What we want we will simply take. Time
you learned
the rules, boy"
There is a basic lack of understanding: Given that a few weeks with
Morse Academy
http://ah0a.org and some quick bathroom reading at
irregular
intervals will make 28.3-28.5 legal in no time and some more reading
while
picking up the kid at school will make all of ten meters legal,
there isn't just a lot of sense in freebanding, period, if
communication is
=A0=A0the
object of the exercise. So amateurs tend to suspect that freebanding
has much the same motivation as mis-aimed fog lites on a clear day,
"Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee, lousy with virginity." The lamps are
known as Virginity Lights in some circles; watch some dude with his
'kewl' pickup (or the ubiquitous Blazer) howl when the arresting
officer notes that on the ticket.
"There you go again with the authority figures. They do not scare us,
Dick. Take off the bogeyman costume"
The essence of your argument is 'prepare to be overwhelmed'. OK, I
am prepared.
"I hope you are prepared for freebanding to prevail and spread to
your precious
hammie bands"
Dick N0BK

-

: )~

stuff for all hams [email protected] General 0 December 19th 03 07:31 PM
ALL MUST READ!!! Reg1647 CB 54 December 18th 03 06:08 AM
ARRL Dilemmas (Representative KC8LDO a problem-operator) Twistedhed CB 0 August 20th 03 03:57 PM
KC8LDO, Self-styled ARRL REP Continues to Add to ARRL Credibility Twistedhed CB 0 August 20th 03 03:16 PM
KC8LDO ARRL REPRESENTATIVE Twistedhed CB 1 August 20th 03 04:10 AM