Old April 24th 04, 04:51 AM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Ok sailor keep talking your makin me wet big boy .

That's really sick, old man. Disturbingly so. Just spend your time
working on sparring, single steps, forms, and basic moves. I don't
want folks to think I was taking candy from a baby. Well, a 50 year
old baby that acts 11 most of the time.

Umm..hate to be a stickler but he's 52 in the book. Unless he's poppa's son.
Old April 24th 04, 04:59 AM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Ok sailor keep talking your makin me wet big boy .

That's really sick, old man. Disturbingly so. Just spend your
time working on sparring, single steps, forms, and basic moves.
I don't want folks to think I was taking candy from a baby. Well,
a 50 year old baby that acts 11 most of the time.

Umm..hate to be a stickler but he's 52 in the book. Unless he's
poppa's son.

No matter what his age, he has some fetish issues with sailors and rectal
lubrication.

Old April 24th 04, 05:17 AM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Ok sailor keep talking your makin me wet big boy .

That's really sick, old man. Disturbingly so. Just spend your
time working on sparring, single steps, forms, and basic moves.
I don't want folks to think I was taking candy from a baby. Well,
a 50 year old baby that acts 11 most of the time.

Umm..hate to be a stickler but he's 52 in the book. Unless he's
poppa's son.

No matter what his age, he has some fetish issues with sailors and
rectal lubrication.

He learned that from toledo dogie. Sick visual.
Old May 10th 04, 03:23 AM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:

I'm not george either, ****stick.

http://tinyurl.com/33c8j

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Old May 10th 04, 01:03 PM
KEYKLOWNS EAT DRIPPING DOGGIE DICKS

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:

I'm not george either, ****stick.

http://tinyurl.com/33c8j

Yer momma looks like a george
Old May 10th 04, 01:04 PM
Steveo

(KEYKLOWNS EAT DRIPPING DOGGIE DICKS) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:

I'm not george either, ****stick.

http://tinyurl.com/33c8j

Yer momma looks like a george

Yore face looks like the north end of a south bound mule.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 15th 04, 01:18 AM
I Am Not George

***Please repost all steveo threats here in this thread, so a judge will
have it just in case anything happens in the near future.****

Steveo wrote in
I'm gonna enjoy beating you to a pulp.

Steveo
wrote in
I'll kick both of your asses at the same time, putz.

Steveo
wrote in
:

Just keep looking over your shoulder
What comes around goes around.

Steveo wrote in
:

He's gonna mess around and get hurt.

Steveo
wrote

(I Am Not George) wrote
I am not george and I hate to see you think you are going
to intimidate anyone.

Too late for that, besides it's called paybacks.

Steveo
wrote in
What say, Lee? Got time to get your ass kicked on lunch hour?

Steveo
wrote in
Meet Steve here and bring sparring gear:

Medina YMCA
3076-B Remsen Road
Medina, OH 44256
Phone: 330-725-3098

**** him. I want Leland.

Steveo
wrote in
Look, jackass..the only reason you're still running your pie hole
is because you don't live close to me. Otherwise I'd have taught
you an old school lesson too.

Keep fanning the flames, you could be next, Busch.

Peel wanted to leave collection to nation Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 31st 04 03:53 PM
US radio station rumoured to be bidding for John Peel's record collection Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 30th 04 05:28 PM
Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on? I Am Not George CB 1 April 8th 04 12:09 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM