Old April 22nd 04, 11:15 PM
WA3MOJ

Default Geo jr out of control

Dear Sirs,
Earlier today Geo, my little neutered love child, left the house quite
angry. It seems some of you do not believe that my poor Turnip Head is not
George (he is, but we just go along with him). He was mumbling and
arguing with himself about "Women not knowing their place, how dare she
talk to me like that, shut up fool you are the one that could not keep the
socks correct". He also said something about several classmates laughing
hysterically at him. If someone could please explain why my poor
semi-vegetative sheep molester is so upset? He did not even abuse the
gerbils today which is very unusual.
The bad news is, due to the schizophrenia the price for my gerbil ass
packer is dropping dramatically. It appears we will not be renovating The
Bordello and Crackhouse. Which means I will have to take the little perv
out of the Rahway State Prison and Day Care Center. Bubba and the other
conselors will be so disappointed.
So if you see little Turnip Head, do not approach, just call
animal control and they will bring the tranquilzer gun to subdue which
ever personality is in charge.

Thank You For Your Time,
Geo's Dad

Old April 23rd 04, 02:48 PM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
BP wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
who is "george"?

Google is -your- (only) friend.

Even Google doesn't like him.

Does anyone in this group like him?

Content Control Dave Heil Policy 24 January 20th 05 06:20 PM
WTD: YASEU G-800SDX ROTOR CONTROL dt Equipment 0 September 24th 04 02:56 PM
WTD: YASEU G-800SDX ROTOR CONTROL dt Equipment 0 September 24th 04 02:56 PM
a page of motorola 2way 2 way portable and mobile radio history john private smith Policy 0 December 22nd 03 03:42 AM
Antenna Rotor Control Burnt Up Chuck Boatanchors 0 December 7th 03 05:32 AM