Old May 4th 04, 12:16 AM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Landshark wrote:
Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Leland is only 8. He was playing with his pop-gun (remember those?)
when the doorbell rang.

Can felons have real guns?

Hey Leland, can felons have real guns?

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 4th 04, 03:38 AM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Leland is only 8. He was playing with his pop-gun (remember those?)
when the doorbell rang.

Can felons have real guns?

Can Frank the Naziboi get a real job since being ejected from the Marine
Corps for failing to be a good Mop Jockey? And how ****ing hard is it to
swab a deck? How did he **** that up?!?!? Put the mop in the water bucket,
and go around the deck swabbing.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old May 4th 04, 03:39 AM
Road Warrior

FlavaFlav wrote:
Leland, print a copy of the post from Steve, show it to your
management, they will see it is premeditated. Parks better watch out
people will be calling the medina municipal building complaining
about the foul language etc ementating from his ilegal cb station...
2 can play his game.

Why don't you whine to NASA that his CB is ****ing with sending signals to
outer space in search of UFO's, loon?

--
_____________________________________

Old May 4th 04, 03:41 AM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
Yea..those east side people are dissing me...sup wit dat!?

They feel that negative attention is better than no attention at all.
Haven't you ever had kids? That's how they think. And Leland and Dougtard
have the collective maturity of a 7 year old.

--
_____________________________________

Old May 4th 04, 03:42 AM
Road Warrior

I Am Not George wrote:
It doesnt matter I am a NG reader who wants the truth.

On Usenet? From mop jockey buddies of yours like Naziboi? Good ****ing
luck. You would be better off shaking one of those magic 8 balls than
looking for truth and wisdom on Usenet.

--
_____________________________________

Old May 4th 04, 03:45 AM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
FlavaFlav wrote:
Leland, print a copy of the post from Steve, show it to your
management, they will see it is premeditated. Parks better watch out
people will be calling the medina municipal building complaining
about the foul language etc ementating from his ilegal cb station...
2 can play his game.

Why don't you whine to NASA that his CB is ****ing with sending signals
to outer space in search of UFO's, loon?

Don't give him any crazy ideas, Road. He might try to get
all antenna's banned, since he's not allowed to put one
up on his section 8 slum piece of the world.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 4th 04, 03:48 AM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
It doesnt matter I am a NG reader who wants the truth.

On Usenet? From mop jockey buddies of yours like Naziboi? Good ****ing
luck. You would be better off shaking one of those magic 8 balls than
looking for truth and wisdom on Usenet.

He -is- George, but he hates himself.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 4th 04, 03:48 AM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
FlavaFlav wrote:
Leland, print a copy of the post from Steve, show it to your
management, they will see it is premeditated. Parks better watch out
people will be calling the medina municipal building complaining
about the foul language etc ementating from his ilegal cb station...
2 can play his game.

Why don't you whine to NASA that his CB is ****ing with sending
signals to outer space in search of UFO's, loon?

Don't give him any crazy ideas, Road. He might try to get
all antenna's banned, since he's not allowed to put one
up on his section 8 slum piece of the world.

Well, I have to assume that he does not own the apartment. He just rents
it, and section 8 (our liberal gummint at work) pays for it.

--
_____________________________________

Old May 4th 04, 03:51 AM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
It doesnt matter I am a NG reader who wants the truth.

On Usenet? From mop jockey buddies of yours like Naziboi? Good
****ing luck. You would be better off shaking one of those magic 8
balls than looking for truth and wisdom on Usenet.

He -is- George, but he hates himself.

Can you blame him? What's to like? :-)

--
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.
What's not to love about consulting?!?!?

Thank God For Frank Gilliland Time To Go, TwistyDave CB 5 February 13th 04 03:25 PM
C. Frank Gilliland still bleeding from gums and spreadinghatred.... Twistedhed CB 1 December 13th 03 01:43 AM
K8CPA Email newbe_1957 CB 60 November 7th 03 03:38 PM
FRANK B I G A L General 0 September 25th 03 04:00 AM