Old May 5th 04, 12:58 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Leland C. Scott"
wrote:

"Road Warrior" wrote in message
FlavaFlav wrote:
Leland, print a copy of the post from Steve, show it to your
management, they will see it is premeditated. Parks better watch out
people will be calling the medina municipal building complaining
about the foul language etc ementating from his ilegal cb station...
2 can play his game.

Why don't you whine to NASA that his CB is ****ing with sending signals to
outer space in search of UFO's, loon?

Twist is the one who collects "jock straps" and talks to "saucer men". What
a putz, you can't even get your news group history right Road Waffle.

......"Road Waffle".....LOL!!!

=============

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah

=============

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----

Old May 5th 04, 04:18 AM
Road Warrior

Leland C. Scott wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote in message
. ..
FlavaFlav wrote:
Leland, print a copy of the post from Steve, show it to your
management, they will see it is premeditated. Parks better watch out
people will be calling the medina municipal building complaining
about the foul language etc ementating from his ilegal cb station...
2 can play his game.

Why don't you whine to NASA that his CB is ****ing with sending
signals to outer space in search of UFO's, loon?

Twist is the one who collects "jock straps" and talks to "saucer
men". What a putz, you can't even get your news group history right
Road Waffle.

I have the history straight. You have been a loser since you found Usenet.
That is 100% historically accurate.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old May 5th 04, 09:59 AM
Steveo

FlavaFlav wrote:
Leland, print a copy of the post from Steve, show it to your
management, they will see it is premeditated. Parks better watch out
people will be calling the medina municipal building complaining
about the foul language etc ementating from his ilegal cb station...
2 can play his game.

Why don't you whine to NASA that his CB is ****ing with sending
signals to outer space in search of UFO's, loon?

Twist is the one who collects "jock straps" and talks to "saucer
men". What a putz, you can't even get your news group history right
Road Waffle.

I have the history straight. You have been a loser since you found
Usenet. That is 100% historically accurate.

He can't help it, he's a born loser.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 5th 04, 04:35 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
In , "Leland C. Scott"

wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in message
. com... "Leland C.
Scott" wrote in message
... Frank;
=A0=A0Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy
running away from "toy BB guns"
-
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO
=A0(=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0R eally Lee, cops
usually shot people with toy guns. )
_
(How's anybody going to mistake Steveo,
covered in white chicken feathers, for a cop? _)

I think the issue is that a cop could mistake

-you- for a gang-banger or some other

gun-toting urban warrior. Strange as it may

seem, these guys are looking out for you,

Leland.

KC8LDO wrote:=A0=A0Beside cops don't carry camera in their hand and
identifiy themselves as "PeePeeholic" while ringing the door bell.

All the more reason to address the situation

with something more than a BB gun. If you

really live in the area that Steve says, you

should have learned by now that determined

criminals are never deterred by a mere

handgun -- you need to show them the dark

recesses of a barrel larger than your big toe.

For about twice the price of your

carbon-dioxide-powered fly-swatter you can

get yourself an H&R (Stevens?) single-shot

12-gauge. And don't load it with lead or steel

shot. Empty the shells and refill them with rock
salt. I saw that trick in a movie once and it

works. Hurts like hell but it isn't lethal, so the

worst you can get is 2nd degree assault

(depending on your local laws), which sure

beats spending several years and thousands

of dollars fighting an involuntary manslaughter
charge.

=A0=A0

Horrible advice. Rock salt is poor idea for anything but animals in your
yard or garden. One of the first rules of firearm safety taught in ALL
legitimate courses concerning firearms as a means of personal protection
is one NEVER pulls a gun unless one intends to shoot,

You are wrong as usual, Twisty.

No, I'm dead on, Frank. Your unfamiliarity with gun safety as taught in
firearms courses all over the country is showing.

Cops "pull" their guns on suspects every day

but they don't always shoot, or even intend to

shoot. They are, however, -prepared- to shoot

if necessary, and -that- is what is taught in any
legitimate firearms safety course.

Non-sequitur and not even a good reach. Your advice was not directed to
cops, who, btw, have their own set of rules ad conduct. Your poor advice
was to civilians and was incorrect.

_
=A0=A0and
when one shoots, one shoots to kill.

That's only taught by police academies in

Spokane and a few other screwed-up cities.

Why the lie, Frank? You're back-pedaling and entering LEO's into the
equation as if there was some relevance to your pooor advice. It's NOT
taught only by a few single PD's....it's taught in every single
concealed weapons class in the country for civilians.

The purpose of firing the weapon is to quickly

stop the person from doing what they should

not be doing. That doesn't always mean

"shoot to kill", nor does it always mean the use
of a lethal weapon.

You are the one that mentioned 12 gauge AND your advice was to a
civilian.

Ever hear of a Taser? The fact is that more

and more cities are training their officers how

to shoot more effectively under circumstances

where death is not the preferred option.

You are the one that mentioned a 12 gauge AND your advice was to a
civilian.

Even the US military recognizes that killing the
enemy soldier is not always advantageous.

Anotehr reach and non-sequitur.

The lessons of WWII taught them that one

(snipped for off-topic non-relevancy)

YOUR advice was not to military or LEO's, and remains incorrect.
_
If one is trying to gain entry into your home, or if your life is in
danger, rock salt is not going to stop an adrenaline charged assailant.

It does a better job than a BB gun and most

handguns.

And yet ANOTHER non-sequitur.

The intruder doesn't know that he's

been shot with rock salt, he just knows that his
body is suddenly racked with pain, and if he

doesn't collapse from shock he runs like hell.

You're reaching very far. A high percentage of such crimes are drug
induced and when the perp is hopped up on dope, he isn't going to feel
squat.

And since it isn't lethal, it's much safer in the

hands of an adrenaline charged defender who
might mistake a family member or friend as an
assailant.

Oh man! You're way off in left field.
I said "clear" fear for your life. If there is a "mistake" of identity,
such is not clear.
_

If there was a clear fear for your life or if the assailant was
attempting to gain unauthorized entry to your home, there will be no
charges filed upon your protection of your life and property when a
clear danger was imminent.

You can make excuses

You;re the one disqualifying your own statements with the invocation of
non-related parties and subjects that are the exception and absent to
your original claim.

for wielding deadly

force in hopes of carving your first notch on

the grip, or you can act responsibly on what

-should- be the reason for having a weapon in

the first place -- safety.

Try protection. When one applies for the concealed weapons permit, there
is a question asking your reason for obtaining such. The majority puts
"Personal Protection" or "business" or some related item. I will lay
odds NONE put "safety" in the blank.

Hey, we all know that a big gun pumps the

nads, and that's fine for people like you who

need to artificially supplement their

inadequacies with blued steel.

Who was talking big guns? You were, not I...LOL. But you go and lie
(lol) and attempt to lay your idiot comments off on another, chubby.

But I was taught to use the right tools for the

job, and a lethal weapon poses too much of a

danger in a situation where mistakes are

common and people, innocent or not, can die.

You weren;t even taught right from wrong, proper comuication technique,
or the golden rule, let alone anything else.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
http://tinyurl.com/ytcah
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM have a
problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and are both too
small to admit it."
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0----
Twistedhed ----

"I work for an organization that is legally authorized to use the
freeband" - Frank Gilliland

"I have admitted lying many times in this newsgroup" - Frank Gilliland

"Everything I say is a lie" - Frank Gilliland
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
-----=3D Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =3D-----
-----=3D=3D

-badge

Old May 5th 04, 07:21 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
FlavaFlav wrote:
Leland, print a copy of the post from Steve, show it to your
management, they will see it is premeditated. Parks better watch out
people will be calling the medina municipal building complaining
about the foul language etc ementating from his ilegal cb station...
2 can play his game.

Why don't you whine to NASA that his CB is ****ing with sending
signals to outer space in search of UFO's, loon?

Twist is the one who collects "jock straps" and talks to "saucer
men". What a putz, you can't even get your news group history right
Road Waffle.

I have the history straight. You have been a loser since you found
Usenet. That is 100% historically accurate.

He can't help it, he's a born loser.

what did Leland ever do to you that made you go to his house?
Old May 5th 04, 10:51 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In , "Leland C. Scott"

wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in message
.com... "Leland C.
Scott" wrote in message
... Frank;
**Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy
running away from "toy BB guns"
-
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO
*(***************Really Lee, cops
usually shot people with toy guns. )
_
(How's anybody going to mistake Steveo,
covered in white chicken feathers, for a cop? _)

I think the issue is that a cop could mistake

-you- for a gang-banger or some other

gun-toting urban warrior. Strange as it may

seem, these guys are looking out for you,

Leland.

KC8LDO wrote:**Beside cops don't carry camera in their hand and
[...]

**

Horrible advice. Rock salt is poor idea for anything but animals in your
yard or garden. One of the first rules of firearm safety taught in ALL
legitimate courses concerning firearms as a means of personal protection
is one NEVER pulls a gun unless one intends to shoot,

You are wrong as usual, Twisty.

No, I'm dead on, Frank. Your unfamiliarity with gun safety as taught in
firearms courses all over the country is showing.

Your assertion that you are somehow familiar with "gun safety as taught in
firearms courses all over the country" is more incredible than your imaginary
military group, Twist.

Cops "pull" their guns on suspects every day

but they don't always shoot, or even intend to

shoot. They are, however, -prepared- to shoot

if necessary, and -that- is what is taught in any
legitimate firearms safety course.

Non-sequitur and not even a good reach. Your advice was not directed to
cops,

If you were indeed familiar with "gun safety as taught in firearms courses all
over the country" you would know that many of those courses are taught by cops
and former cops.

who, btw, have their own set of rules ad conduct.

Are you saying that their job ISN'T to keep the peace? or to protect lives and
property? Or do you think their job is to put down paranoid, freebanding,
mushroom-growing, puppy-beating sociopaths?

Your poor advice
was to civilians and was incorrect.

My 'advice' was to anyone that understands the logic of my argument.

_
**and
when one shoots, one shoots to kill.

That's only taught by police academies in

Spokane and a few other screwed-up cities.

Why the lie, Frank?

It wasn't a lie, Twist. It was an expression of my disapproval of the conduct of
the SPD over the past several years. It has to be one of the most trigger-happy
law enforcement agencies in the country.

You're back-pedaling and entering LEO's into the
equation as if there was some relevance to your pooor advice. It's NOT
taught only by a few single PD's....it's taught in every single
concealed weapons class in the country for civilians.

Prove it.

The purpose of firing the weapon is to quickly

stop the person from doing what they should

not be doing. That doesn't always mean

"shoot to kill", nor does it always mean the use
of a lethal weapon.

You are the one that mentioned 12 gauge AND your advice was to a
civilian.

Yeah? So?

Ever hear of a Taser? The fact is that more

and more cities are training their officers how

to shoot more effectively under circumstances

where death is not the preferred option.

You are the one that mentioned a 12 gauge AND your advice was to a
civilian.

I suggested a shotgun loaded with rock salt. What's your point?

Even the US military recognizes that killing the
enemy soldier is not always advantageous.

Anotehr reach and non-sequitur.

The lessons of WWII taught them that one

(snipped for off-topic non-relevancy)

It's very relevant, Twist. When effective non-lethal alternatives are available,
lethal weapons are preferred only by those whose primary objective is to kill.
In the case of home defense, deterrence is the best and most effective
alternative. Begin with a fenced, well-lit perimeter with very few dark places
to lurk. Add a couple big and noisy dogs, solid doors and locks, windows that
are difficult to reach, and maybe a clearly visible electronic security system
for larger properties. This is enough to deter almost any bad guy. If he is dumb
enough to try and lucky enough to succeed, deliver a couple full loads of rock
salt. If THAT doesn't change his mind, I would be willing to bet that he has
already taken precautions for the worst case scenario and won't be stopped by
anything short of 20mm armor-piercing depleted uranium. But by that time I would
hope the home owner has enough sense to have already called the cops.

YOUR advice was not to military or LEO's, and remains incorrect.

Only because you refuse to acknowledge the facts.

_
If one is trying to gain entry into your home, or if your life is in
danger, rock salt is not going to stop an adrenaline charged assailant.

It does a better job than a BB gun and most

handguns.

And yet ANOTHER non-sequitur.

Looks like you learned another word that you don't understand. Well, time for
class, Twisty. It is not a noun, as you have repeatedly and ignorantly applied
it above and in previous posts. It's not even a word: "non sequitur" is a phrase
from Latin meaning "does not follow"; or, more specifically, the conclusion does
not follow from the premises. As a proper example of it's usage I will say that
your conclusion is non sequitur since I made a statement, not an argument.
Notice that I did -not- say, "...your conclusion is a non-sequitur..." which
would be the -improper- use of the phrase. But I'm sure you already knew that
because you used to be a professional journalist.....LOL!

The intruder doesn't know that he's

been shot with rock salt, he just knows that his
body is suddenly racked with pain, and if he

doesn't collapse from shock he runs like hell.

You're reaching very far. A high percentage of such crimes are drug
induced and when the perp is hopped up on dope, he isn't going to feel
squat.

You watch -way- too much TV, Twist. A high percentage of such crimes are drug
-related- in that the perp is usually hurting from withdrawl and is trying to
get money or property to trade for a fix.

And since it isn't lethal, it's much safer in the

hands of an adrenaline charged defender who
might mistake a family member or friend as an
assailant.

Oh man! You're way off in left field.
I said "clear" fear for your life. If there is a "mistake" of identity,
such is not clear.

That's rich: "'clear' fear"!!! Is that from the same chapter of the psychology
book that also describes 'coherent delerium' and 'sober ecstacy'? LOL!

_

If there was a clear fear for your life or if the assailant was
attempting to gain unauthorized entry to your home, there will be no
charges filed upon your protection of your life and property when a
clear danger was imminent.

You can make excuses

You;re the one disqualifying your own statements with the invocation of
non-related parties and subjects that are the exception and absent to
your original claim.

Again, it only appears that way to you because you refuse to acknowledge the
common denominator.

for wielding deadly

force in hopes of carving your first notch on

the grip, or you can act responsibly on what

-should- be the reason for having a weapon in

the first place -- safety.

Try protection. When one applies for the concealed weapons permit, there
is a question asking your reason for obtaining such. The majority puts
"Personal Protection" or "business" or some related item. I will lay
odds NONE put "safety" in the blank.

First you whine about non-related subjects, then you introduce concealed weapon
permits as a premise to support an argument about home intrusions. You are just
arguing semantics (gee, what a suprise) because a home is safe if it is
protected from intruders.... duh! But now that you brought it up, since when do
you need a CWP in your own home? And how about "personal safety" for a reason to
get a CWP?

Being the nice guy I am, I'll play this your way once again: If the reason for
having a weapon in your home is 'protection', then what are you protecting? Life
and property, right? Right. Now, which is more likely to be a threat to life and
property, rock salt or lead? If the weapon gets turned against you (which
happens more times than you think), or if the wrong person gets shot by accident
(accidents happen more often than home invasions), would you rather it be loaded
with rock salt or with lead? You are better protected with a shotgun filled with
rock salt because you are better protected against the realities of gun
ownership, realities that are both expected and unforseen. Now you can tell
yourself that such things will never happen to you because you are under the
delusion that you are in 100% control of your weapon. That's what a lot of
people think. Some of them realize they are wrong -before- someone gets hurt.
Others learn the hard way.

Now before anybody goes ballistic (no pun intended) and starts whining about how
I am some sort of anti-gun activist, I'll say this now: I couldn't care less if
you own a gun or not. I own a few myself. I don't hunt anymore, but I do enjoy
target shooting. BUT.... there are much better alternatives for home defense
than a lethal weapon, as I have already described. I also have a CWP, and in 20
years I have never had the need to 'draw' on anyone for the simple reason that I
don't take midnight walks down dark alleys in bad neighborhoods looking for a
fight. Prevention and deterrence are the key issues. Not firepower.

Hey, we all know that a big gun pumps the

nads, and that's fine for people like you who

need to artificially supplement their

inadequacies with blued steel.

Who was talking big guns? You were, not I...LOL. But you go and lie
(lol) and attempt to lay your idiot comments off on another, chubby.

So you defend your home with a .25 auto?

But I was taught to use the right tools for the

job, and a lethal weapon poses too much of a

danger in a situation where mistakes are

common and people, innocent or not, can die.

You weren;t even taught right from wrong, proper comuication technique,
or the golden rule, let alone anything else.

Aw, gee, I'm hurt, Twist. After all these years you have to go and say something
like that just to hurt my feelings. I'm taking you off my Christmas card list!

=============

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----

Thank God For Frank Gilliland Time To Go, TwistyDave CB 5 February 13th 04 03:25 PM
C. Frank Gilliland still bleeding from gums and spreadinghatred.... Twistedhed CB 1 December 13th 03 01:43 AM
K8CPA Email newbe_1957 CB 60 November 7th 03 03:38 PM
FRANK B I G A L General 0 September 25th 03 04:00 AM