Old May 3rd 04, 11:27 PM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in message
Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Well I have known people that do in my younger days when I did some
electrical work for a buddy when I was still in high school. He did
plumbing and heating work and needed somebody who knew how to wire up the
controls, fix motor controls on beer coolers etc. Also if you work in
many areas of Detroit you can't even talk to a store clerk except through
two inches of Lexan bullet proof plastic. And I can assure you that in
most cases of the above the gun is right handy under the counter too.

Yea but they all knocked your books out of your hands
in school..and you ran home crying to momma.

What does that prove, lelnad?

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 3rd 04, 11:30 PM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Landshark wrote:
Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Leland is only 8. He was playing with his pop-gun (remember those?)
when the doorbell rang.

Can felons have real guns?

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Thank God For Frank Gilliland Time To Go, TwistyDave CB 5 February 13th 04 03:25 PM
C. Frank Gilliland still bleeding from gums and spreadinghatred.... Twistedhed CB 1 December 13th 03 01:43 AM
K8CPA Email newbe_1957 CB 60 November 7th 03 03:38 PM
FRANK B I G A L General 0 September 25th 03 04:00 AM