Old June 29th 04, 12:18 PM
Steveo

BP wrote:
(akc4life) wrote in
om:

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

You're just sooo enamoured with twistedhed.. LOL!

| o /| _
| ___ / |__ / _
| / o \_/ _
\ ) )) iamnotgeorge _
\____ ___/ \ _
\ | \ _
\|

hehe
____
/\| ~~\
/' | ,-. `\
| | X | |
_|________`-' |X
/' ~~~~~~~~~,
/' ,_____,/_
,/' ___,'~~ ;
~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~|--- / X,~~~~~~~~~~~~,
| | | XX'____GEO______'
| | /' XXX| ;
| | --x| XXX,~~~~~~~~~~~~,
| | X| '____________'
| o |---~~~~\__XX\ |XX
| | XXX`\ /XXXX
~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~' `\xXXXXx/' \XXX
/XXXXXX\
/XXXXXXXXXX\
/XXXXXX/^\XXXXXX\
~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Old June 29th 04, 04:45 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

From: N3CVJ
copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1 On 27
Jun 2004 16:38:44 -0700,
(akc4life) wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

Don't waste your time.

Neatly wrapped and presented. Heal thyself.

You only feed his ego.......

Which makes you feel so small.

Dave

N3CVJ

"Sandbagger"

Old June 29th 04, 07:41 PM
Big Guy

On 28 Jun 2004 12:08:46 -0700,
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:

BP
wrote in

(akc4life) wrote in
.com:

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

You're just sooo enamoured with twistedhed..

We spell it "enamored" here in the USA. And what we are enamored with
is a newsgroup free of Twistedhed's tyranny. Go back to the UK CB
radio group where you belong. Stop harassing Americans.

Why dont you stop harassing american keydowners!!!
Old June 29th 04, 07:42 PM
Twistedhed Must Go

BP wrote in message ...
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
om:

BP
wrote in

(akc4life) wrote in
.com:

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo//index.htm

You're just sooo enamoured with twistedhed..

We spell it "enamored" here in the USA.

oops, you're right.. my bad.

And what we are enamored with is a newsgroup free of
Twistedhed's tyranny.

Ok, so you're "enamored" with twisty, BFD.

??? LOL!

Stop harassing Americans.

LOL! You're a moron, you google****.

Shut up, dickcheese. If Twistedhed has the right to post against the
government laws we have a right to post against him.