Old July 1st 04, 04:15 PM
Twistedhed

From: (mdd)
"Twistedhed Must Go" wrote in
message om...
BP wrote in message
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
m:
BP wrote in message
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
om:
Shut up, dickcheese. If Twistedhed has the right to post against the
government laws we have a right to post against him.
BTW: are you going to blow off (yet another) field day this year, so
that you can spend your weekend here, posting your akc google**** spew
on rrcb instead..??? =A0 LOL!

As long as Twistedhed breaks the law we will

expose him forever and ever if that's what it

takes.

Umm,,hate to break it to you in such a manner,,,but I wrote an article
concerning my dx and freeband activities that KC8LDO came across (while
scouring the internet on anything he could find on me,,,((chuckle)),,I
still chuckle that my postings and words discombobulated KC8LDO to the
point of hysteria where he actually went down a rabbit hole in search of
my handkle via google). In any event, KC8LDO
brought my article to the group and shared it with the masses here a
year after it ran in the publication. Your massive deficit in
communications will not allow your low self-esteem to grasp such a
realization that you "exosed" nothing. You're impotent.

Already have his boats name thanks to this

web page and information by tipsters. Carry

on, potatohead.

And that will do,,,umm,,what? Hehhehe,,,,tell people about my dx
activities? Heck, I do that! Make up some more lies? Go ahead,,,the
truth=3D nothing to fear! In fact, I had one hell of a weekend DXing with
several big dogs.
_
(Um, which laws, exactly, are you on about?)

Several years ago he began experiencing blood in his urine after reading
my posts concerning dx and 27.555. Every once in a while the ticks
revisit him. Cut him some slack, the rest of the group does, as he
simply can't help himself,,,,he suffers a sickness and most of us pity
him, illustrated by only a select few even willing to give him the time
of day.

Old July 1st 04, 04:56 PM
mdd

From: (mdd)
"Twistedhed Must Go" wrote in
message om...
BP wrote in message
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
m:
BP wrote in message
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote in
om:
Shut up, dickcheese. If Twistedhed has the right to post against the
government laws we have a right to post against him.
BTW: are you going to blow off (yet another) field day this year, so
that you can spend your weekend here, posting your akc google**** spew
on rrcb instead..??? LOL!

[...]

truth= nothing to fear! In fact, I had one hell of a weekend DXing with
several big dogs.
_
(Um, which laws, exactly, are you on about?)

Several years ago he began experiencing blood in his urine after reading
my posts concerning dx and 27.555. Every once in a while the ticks
revisit him. Cut him some slack, the rest of the group does, as he
simply can't help himself,,,,he suffers a sickness and most of us pity
him, illustrated by only a select few even willing to give him the time
of day.
OK, thanks for the answer.