Old October 13th 04, 12:37 AM
Mopeadopeizcrazy

Default Mopeadope Washes Menz Weenies

http://www.geocities.com/mopedwashes...?1097023193440

Old October 13th 04, 12:39 AM
Steveo

"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/mopedwashes...?1097023193440

It's too bad you are going to ruin talkaboutradio with your moronic drivel.
Old October 13th 04, 02:25 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/mopedwashes...?1097023193440

It's too bad you are going to ruin talkaboutradio with your moronic drivel.

nothing for nothing by why respond to this crap? like frank said it only
feeds the flames.
Old October 13th 04, 02:31 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/mopedwashes...?1097023193440

It's too bad you are going to ruin talkaboutradio with your moronic
drivel.

nothing for nothing by why respond to this crap? like frank said it only
feeds the flames.

True.

Frank once faked a trip to Ohio via mapquest, and told me he was at
the McDonalds on lake road in RR waiting for me. Too bad there is no such
thing.

He also told me he was going to take pictures of me with his favorite
rifle scope. lol

Excuse me if I don't take Frank real seriously lately. Hey Frank, is
this me or am I running a script? g
Old October 13th 04, 02:43 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/mopedwashes...?1097023193440

It's too bad you are going to ruin talkaboutradio with your moronic
drivel.

nothing for nothing by why respond to this crap? like frank said it only
feeds the flames.

True.

Frank once faked a trip to Ohio via mapquest, and told me he was at
the McDonalds on lake road in RR waiting for me. Too bad there is no such
thing.

He also told me he was going to take pictures of me with his favorite
rifle scope. lol

Excuse me if I don't take Frank real seriously lately. Hey Frank, is
this me or am I running a script? g

the vile rhetoric comes in cycles. mellow for a bit then bam here it
comes again. notice how it increased after the anti akc ho down was
mentioned? its amazing how people (your self included respond to
delusional posts. several times you called a truce and look what
happened. cyclic.

Old October 13th 04, 02:53 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/mopedwashes...ml?10970231934
40

[...]

Yep, it's been that way for years. Sorry.
Old October 13th 04, 03:04 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Steveo wrote in message ...
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote:

[...]

mopeadope is under AKC control. He can't stop. Think of an alcoholic
to get the drift. Also, think of those battery powered penguins,
flapping their wings 'til the batteries die. That's mopeadope...the
AKC makes him respond, he has no control over it.

Such is the keyclown mentality. Funny to watch, easy to make happen.
AKC has been saying that for years. Keyclowns, especially mopeydopey,
are just too well Mastered by the AKC to exert any sort of control.
Old October 13th 04, 06:57 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Steveo wrote in message ...
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote:

[...]

We know you are sorry, mopeadope, are you also apologetic?
HARDEEHARRHARRHARR

TOP 10 REASONS AKC POKES FUN AT MOPEYDOPEY

He squeals like a stuck hog and whines like a little baby trying to
get his way, so it is fun to watch.

Old October 14th 04, 12:22 AM
nostoppinakc

jim wrote:
the vile rhetoric comes in cycles. mellow for a
bit then bam here it comes again. notice how it increased after the

anti akc ho down was
mentioned?

Sissy Keyclowns, you may mention all the "anti AKC" picnics and rallys you
like, it will not change a thing. AKC is still your lord and master, you
are still helpless pink muffins, and always have been.