Old October 13th 04, 09:09 AM
Steveo

Default dogie spoke out his a-hole again

http://tinyurl.com/3n5w3
Old October 13th 04, 08:28 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
http://tinyurl.com/3n5w3

wow you are flooding the group with this crap, lets see what it is,
what N8 wrote..

You are a brave boy behind a keyboard, ya nuttsakk licker, but
you dont have the cojones to do it Real Life.

thats true of you, mope

You aint ****, geek boy. Like trainedpuppet,
peepeeholic, and the other fag asses who make such
threats, you are just a nutless little weenie boy.

thats true too

Come on punk...If ya take the bus you can even lurk in
the men's room here in Toledo for a while before ya
come over. That way you can earn
your fare and your medical bills back.

ha ha thats true too

Actually, I would enjoy it to high heaven if y'all
showed up. Aint a single one of ya got the sand to do
anything by yourself. Just little
sissies who can't take the truth about themselves,
impotently whining and crying cuz someone with
more brains is picking on your criminal
activity.

that is so true

You will NEVER silence the Anti-keyclowns.

also true

You are our puppets.

ok mopeadope I couldnt find anything in his post that was untrue. what
is your beef????
Old October 13th 04, 08:46 PM
BP

(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

Steveo wrote in message
[...]

More obvious -dissembling- from the filthy pages of the AKC playbook.

::yawn::

Another idle dogie threat arrives Steveo CB 20 April 24th 04 01:38 PM
OT..email update from dogie Steveo CB 3 April 10th 04 12:37 AM
hey dogie Steveo CB 9 April 9th 04 04:01 AM
Why n8 dogie is an idiot Twistedhed CB 0 November 6th 03 07:16 PM
Repairing hole in front panel Space Charge Boatanchors 3 August 9th 03 07:39 PM