Old December 23rd 04, 02:18 AM
U Know Who

"Lancer" wrote in message
news:0s2ks05haabrgt623uv0pv923b3rc03720@2355323778 ...
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:27:11 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote:

"Lancer" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 04:27:03 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote:

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USL...=none&pid=none

Where are getting sleet this morning Randy, looks like its heading
your way..

They say it's a possibility. It's been about 7 years since we've had a
hard
freeze, and that's in store too. All the haas avocados, papaya and mangos
people have planted here will be gone. Just when global warming was doing
some good. :-(

The grounds covered here, don't think it will make it till Christmas.
Would be nice if it did..

This never happens he

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/forecas...1&city=Houston

Old December 23rd 04, 02:26 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"Lancer" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 04:27:03 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote:

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USL...&seg=LocalWeat
her&prodgrp=Forecasts&product=Forecast&prodnav =none&pid=none

Where are getting sleet this morning Randy, looks like its heading
your way..

They say it's a possibility. It's been about 7 years since we've had a
hard freeze, and that's in store too. All the haas avocados, papaya
and mangos people have planted here will be gone. Just when global
warming was doing some good. :-(

We are on the downward portion of the sunspot cycle, as you know the sun
controls our weather.. history and the weather repeat themselves.. thats
why the farmers almanac is able to give predicitons about the wx

We've never gone 7 years here before without a hard freeze. Maybe 2 years,
but that's about it. People have planted all kinds of odd tropical plants
usually grown outdoors only in FL or CA. We have Norfolk Island pines here
now that are 40' tall. All in all, it ain't gonna be good as these people
will now have dead stumps to deal with. We used to have extended freezing
weather here, where even the sal****er bay would freeze in the shallows a
few inches thick. Haven't seen that since the '80s. I'm a firm believer in
global warming, but Bush says we need it so that he can relax EPA
guidelines.

Old December 23rd 04, 05:09 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

but
Bush says we need it so that he can relax EPA guidelines.

Now thats is a smart fella

Of course! With him in charge, maybe your winters will only get down to
about 50 degrees. But then, soon after that the CO2 will make it sure that
you don't reach 40 degrees in the summer.

Old December 23rd 04, 01:32 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 05:09:09 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who"
wrote in :

but
Bush says we need it so that he can relax EPA guidelines.

Now thats is a smart fella

Of course! With him in charge, maybe your winters will only get down to
about 50 degrees. But then, soon after that the CO2 will make it sure
that you don't reach 40 degrees in the summer.

We made it down to 17 degrees this morning. My pond is frozen over
except for a small hole where the pumps running. I had to net my
plecos and goldfish in bring them in for the winter. It not supposed
to warm up until Sat morn, at least we still have snow on the ground.

Ah, quit yor bitchin'! We got 18 inches of snow up here and it's still
falling.
Old December 23rd 04, 02:35 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Ah, quit yor bitchin'! We got 18 inches of snow up here and it's still
falling.

That's all? I'm heading to Lake Tahoe, wife & kids and I
are spending up there with my family. They are expecting
Saturday night into Sunday 3 to 6 feet of snow during that
period.

Landshark

--
Some of them are living an illusion
Bounded by the darkness of their minds,

Old December 23rd 04, 03:25 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Ah, quit yor bitchin'! We got 18 inches of snow up here and it's still
falling.

That's all? I'm heading to Lake Tahoe, wife & kids and I
are spending up there with my family. They are expecting
Saturday night into Sunday 3 to 6 feet of snow during that
period.

Landshark

Hehe..I like snow but that's too damn much at once!

Good luck, and Happy Holidays!
Old December 23rd 04, 03:41 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:

wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
. ..
"U Know Who"
wrote in :

but
Bush says we need it so that he can relax EPA guidelines.

Now thats is a smart fella

Of course! With him in charge, maybe your winters will only get down
to about 50 degrees. But then, soon after that the CO2 will make it
sure that you don't reach 40 degrees in the summer.

We made it down to 17 degrees this morning. My pond is frozen over
except for a small hole where the pumps running. I had to net my
plecos and goldfish in bring them in for the winter. It not supposed
to warm up until Sat morn, at least we still have snow on the ground.

Ah, quit yor bitchin'! We got 18 inches of snow up here and it's still
falling.

I'm not, I love this kind of weather. I would love to see a big snow
storm and cold weather. We have the wood stove cranking, enjoying
getting ready for Christmas.

There ya go, gotta love the change in seasons..

All set for Christmas Steve?

I think so, although if the weather doesn't let up I may be spending
it in a plow truck. You all set?
Old December 23rd 04, 07:47 PM
Grim Reaper

Steveo wrote:
Ah, quit yor bitchin'! We got 18 inches of snow up here and it's still
falling.

It was only 55 today, so I had to turn on the heat in my car when I went to
go get lunch for the family.

Old December 24th 04, 04:26 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Ah, quit yor bitchin'! We got 18 inches of snow up here and it's still
falling.

That's all? I'm heading to Lake Tahoe, wife & kids and I
are spending up there with my family. They are expecting
Saturday night into Sunday 3 to 6 feet of snow during that
period.

Landshark

Hehe..I like snow but that's too damn much at once!

Good luck, and Happy Holidays!

Eh, no big deal.

Dude, have a GREAT CHRISTMAS!!

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

Old December 24th 04, 10:20 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

18 inches, mopeys dream..."now if it was only on a man", he muses...

AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private Homebrew 165 December 10th 03 07:58 PM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private CB 0 November 11th 03 04:48 AM