Old December 24th 04, 10:22 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

his name isnt steve, it is limpwristed mopeydopey the wand carrying boy
Why does he carry a wand? ALL fairies cary wands!

Old December 24th 04, 12:14 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On 23 Dec 2004 15:41:19 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Lancer wrote:
On 23 Dec 2004 13:32:10 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Lancer wrote:
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 05:09:09 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
. ..
"U Know Who"
wrote in
:

but
Bush says we need it so that he can relax EPA guidelines.

Now thats is a smart fella

Of course! With him in charge, maybe your winters will only get
down to about 50 degrees. But then, soon after that the CO2 will
make it sure that you don't reach 40 degrees in the summer.

We made it down to 17 degrees this morning. My pond is frozen over
except for a small hole where the pumps running. I had to net my
plecos and goldfish in bring them in for the winter. It not
supposed to warm up until Sat morn, at least we still have snow on
the ground.

Ah, quit yor bitchin'! We got 18 inches of snow up here and it's
still falling.

I'm not, I love this kind of weather. I would love to see a big snow
storm and cold weather. We have the wood stove cranking, enjoying
getting ready for Christmas.

There ya go, gotta love the change in seasons..

All set for Christmas Steve?

I think so, although if the weather doesn't let up I may be spending
it in a plow truck. You all set?

Getting there, just finished wrapping the last present for the G-kids.

Hopefully the snow will let up enough to let you relax and enjoy
Christmas. Are they forecasting more snow for you guys?

Thanks, Lancer. It looks like the snow has let up now and it's just a deep
freeze. It's a whopping 8 degrees here this morning.
Old December 24th 04, 12:15 PM
Steveo

"Grim Reaper" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Ah, quit yor bitchin'! We got 18 inches of snow up here and it's still
falling.

It was only 55 today, so I had to turn on the heat in my car when I went
to go get lunch for the family.

That's too warm for Christmas!
Old December 24th 04, 01:14 PM
Lancer

wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
. ..
"U Know Who"
wrote in
:

[...]

Its warmer here this morning, 20 degrees. All the snow melted, damn
it. Oh well, at least its not 70 and sunny like it has been in the
past.
Old December 24th 04, 03:49 PM
U Know Who

ews.com...

wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
. ..
"U Know Who"
wrote in
:

[...]

Well, snowing here south of Houston on the coast, but luckily, temps are
above freezing.

Old December 24th 04, 05:19 PM
Grim-Reaper

Psychiatrist to keyclowns wrote:
18 inches, mopeys dream..."now if it was only on a man", he muses...

You have definite issues, George. Definite issues......

Old December 24th 04, 05:20 PM
Grim-Reaper

Steveo wrote:
"Grim Reaper" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Ah, quit yor bitchin'! We got 18 inches of snow up here and it's
still falling.

It was only 55 today, so I had to turn on the heat in my car when I
went to go get lunch for the family.

That's too warm for Christmas!

Why? I don't celebrate Christmas; remember? :-)

Merry Christmas to you and the Mrs, Steve.

Old December 24th 04, 06:00 PM
Grim-Reaper

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"Grim-Reaper" wrote in news:4dYyd.5552
:

Steveo wrote:
"Grim Reaper" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Ah, quit yor bitchin'! We got 18 inches of snow up here and it's
still falling.

It was only 55 today, so I had to turn on the heat in my car when
I went to go get lunch for the family.

That's too warm for Christmas!

Why? I don't celebrate Christmas; remember? :-)

you dont get the 8 days of giving gifts? or playing dreidel

That does not coincide with Christmas. Chanukah finished up over a week
ago, racist homosexual.

Old December 24th 04, 06:01 PM
Grim-Reaper

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"Grim-Reaper" wrote in
news:ncYyd.5551$by5.1241 @newssvr19.news.prodigy.com:

Psychiatrist to keyclowns wrote:
18 inches, mopeys dream..."now if it was only on a man", he muses...

You have definite issues, George. Definite issues......

thats not george you clueless ass****

Sure George. If you are not George, it's only because you are his son.
So, perhaps you prefer to be called "Son of George", eh racist homosexual?

Old December 24th 04, 06:59 PM
Lancer

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:49:56 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote:

news.com...

wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
. ..
"U Know Who"
wrote in
:

[...]

Yeah I saw that on the news. Doesn't happen very often

AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private Homebrew 165 December 10th 03 07:58 PM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private CB 0 November 11th 03 04:48 AM