Old December 26th 04, 03:02 PM
Lancer

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 05:31:06 GMT, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"moparholic" wrote in
:

HEY NAVYKURT

HOW 'BOUT ME AND YOU MAKE SOME MANO TO MANO LOVE???????

MAYBE YOU COULD JOIN OUR CB CLUB. WE REALLY KNOW HOW TO PARTY. DO YOU
LIKE TO SWALLOW???

i should flame this forger but i won't because its against
steveo he has been putting me in my place for many years
for my mewling on rrcb i hate it whne he kicks my ass..
sorry but I will not flame a akc forger because im a big
flaming hypocrite and thats the awful truth ROTFLMAO

steveo will agree wiht my post i hope? i am tired of him
smacking upside my head when i troll his post ROTFLMAO

I deny being george but you all know better eh??

when i sober up tomorrow or the next day i will go back into
my leg humping routine and i will deny i ever said this.

You changed news servers Geo?
Old January 1st 05, 06:19 PM
dug88

amusing in a retro way

took awhile , had to block spam to this site to find you guys.

think i will watch awhile
the mano mano thing
just shut off the lights and i won't watch u getting off.
PERHAPS.

"Steveo" wrote in message
Lame forge..nice way to spend Christmas, freak.

"moparholic" wrote:
HEY NAVYKURT

HOW 'BOUT ME AND YOU MAKE SOME MANO TO MANO LOVE???????

MAYBE YOU COULD JOIN OUR CB CLUB. WE REALLY KNOW HOW TO PARTY. DO YOU
LIKE TO SWALLOW???

"Gary Renzetti" wrote in message
Ignore.
He's one of those pussies that says: "Johnny said a bad word. I'm gonna
tell
mommy!"
Just one of those pathetic creatures that thinks that snitching will
get him
someplace...

wrote in message
oups.com...
pa dude?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private Homebrew 165 December 10th 03 07:58 PM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private CB 0 November 11th 03 04:48 AM