Old December 25th 04, 02:13 PM
U Know Who

Default We have SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the first time in recorded history, we have snow on the ground on
Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas All!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 25th 04, 02:21 PM
Steveo

"U Know Who" wrote:
For the first time in recorded history, we have snow on the ground on
Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas All!!!!!!!!!!!

Allright! Enjoy and all the best!
Old December 25th 04, 05:36 PM
Grim-Reaper

U Know Who wrote:
For the first time in recorded history, we have snow on the ground on
Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas All!!!!!!!!!!!

Post some pix to a binaries group so we can see palm trees with snow in
them.

This sucks! U Know Who CB 41 January 1st 05 07:19 PM
Trying to snow here in the Mojave Desert, Brrrrrrrrr..... Jay in the Mojave CB 10 November 26th 04 04:53 PM
OT- Nasty Weather Steveo CB 26 May 25th 04 12:56 AM
Stuck?? Jerry Oxendine General 3 December 4th 03 10:12 PM
How Ugly Can One Creep Be? Radio Amateur KC2HMZ Policy 39 July 29th 03 06:57 AM