Old December 27th 04, 05:23 PM
Programbo5

I can rebuilt them myself if need be..But just the basics like replacing
brushes,regulators,diodes etc..Never did any rewinding but I do have access to
high wattage solder equip etc...But they are all in perfect functioning
condition..They are just from some charter buses that are being scraped off to
the junkyard because of age..I`m going to head down there now and grab several
of the newer looking ones just for the hell of it..Even if I never use them
once I test them and replace the brushes etc I should still be able to turn
alittle profit on them as I am in the tractor trailer parts business and go to
a bunch of repair shops everyday

The internet is more than a global pornography network