Old January 5th 05, 08:11 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

twistedhed hid behind an alias and wrote:

You have it backwards, son. I am the devil responsible for bestowing
such impotence upon your wicked wretched soul which I took years ago.

Nope. If you ever took anything it would be while I was sleeping.

As for that traceroute, hey...kinda funny, ay? I mean, the posting goes
out and there's an IP address attached to it, so you attempt to show
your completely lacking techinical abilities by posting a traceroute?
Cub Scouts could do that, and they would have the benefit of something
you have never had, adult supervision.

When you post traceroutes you show how impressed you are with your
ability to find one. This in turn shows clearly that you are impressed
with your limp wristed self way too much for the childishlishly simple
level the source of that esteem comes from.

You are the one scared of showing who you are, wimpy.

Say what you will, but one fact remains: You have not stopped the AKC.
You never will. Must just suck so bigtime to be faced with that fact
and get all mewling and quivering like you do.

Old January 5th 05, 08:13 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

so what? keyclowns can be hams, but all hams are not keyclowns. Your
reasoning is addled. Why not sit down and cuddle with FUGGLY? Wouldn't
you feel better after that?

Old January 5th 05, 08:15 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

You were involved...VERY involved at the truckstops with FUGGLY.

Old January 5th 05, 11:44 PM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in news

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in
message ups.com...

Twistedhed meweled like the sissy boy he is:
Damn,,,,,three convictions for AM/SW users out of the entire year.
It appears despite the noise and bull**** placed forth by n8wwm and
k4kwh,
enforcement action against cbers is not only down, but on a
continual decline.

-

2004 Enforcement Action Database Index
Total Enforcement Actions: 55
Raids: 11
Visits: 17
Arrests/Convictions/Sentencings/Collections: 2
Postal Contacts: 2
Seizures: 6
NALs: 7 for $80,000
Fines: 16 for $155,000
Unknown Actions: 1
Avg. Fine per Action: $2,818
Avg. Wattage per Action*: 39 watts
Avg. Time on Air*: 13 months
* - not statistically reliable due to unknowns
Active States:
Florida (20)Maine (1)California (9)Montana (1)New Jersey (7)Oklahoma
(1)Colorado (4)Oregon (1)New York (3)Vermont (1)Pennsylvania
(2)Washington (1)Tennessee (2)West Virginia (1)Illinois (1)
By Month:
January - 8
February - 5
March - 6
April - 8
May - 10
June - 1
July - 1
August - 4
September - 5
October - 5
November - 2
December - 0
By Spectrum:
FM - 55
AM/SW - 3

One thing you did not say, butt pirate...several of those busts were
the result of AKC action.

Prove it, felon-boi!

Prove they werent Randy.

George, we've been all over this proof issue before. And again, since you
seem to have forgotten, when someone is called on a claim, it is the
claimant's responsibility to prove it.

Old January 6th 05, 12:19 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

wrote in message
[...]

dont you remeber what that one assclown used to say it is up to the
accuser to prove him wrong. no one said anything to him when he used to
say that so i figured it was status quo(how things work)

Ok, in that case, I work for the CIA. Prove I don't.

Old January 6th 05, 12:58 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
Under our system of justice, the burden of proof is on the accuser to
prove his or her case.

It's not a trial, it's a lie/brag.