Old March 25th 05, 01:37 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz

yeah i know it took a while to respond. do me a favor and tell me when
next years race is and i can fold it into a visit to my brothers place
in oak ridge. only 90 or so miles away but its an excuse to visit him

Cool. Don't forget the night race there in August too.

hmmmm now ya got me thinking....

Good luck finding tickets to that one. Likely the toughest race
on the circuit to find, without paying dearly. I got these for
$30 over face, ebay has them. There's also a fan forum on Bristol's
website under tickets, scalping isn't allowed there so it might
be a place to start.
Old March 25th 05, 02:11 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz

yeah i know it took a while to respond. do me a favor and tell me when
next years race is and i can fold it into a visit to my brothers place
in oak ridge. only 90 or so miles away but its an excuse to visit him

Cool. Don't forget the night race there in August too.

hmmmm now ya got me thinking....

Good luck finding tickets to that one. Likely the toughest race
on the circuit to find, without paying dearly. I got these for
$30 over face, ebay has them. There's also a fan forum on Bristol's
website under tickets, scalping isn't allowed there so it might
be a place to start.

what are talking about a ticket? $80 for nosebleeds? probably a low
figure on that.
Old March 25th 05, 02:23 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

[...]

I think face for that is $90. They go for 3 times that at times
from scalpers. There's a waiting list for them from the track
that is years long.

Old March 25th 05, 01:00 PM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

[...]

Park the RV at the track, then watch
the tube.

Landshark

--
Some of them are living an illusion
Bounded by the darkness of their minds,

Old March 26th 05, 02:49 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
I think face for that is $90. They go for 3 times that at times
from scalpers. There's a waiting list for them from the track
that is years long.

tv it is then...

You give up too easy.

Ping! Landshark CB 1 March 5th 05 07:04 AM
looking for old ping / pinger sound mrjiggs TB-2 or TB-2N module's k2000 CB 1 July 19th 04 08:17 AM
WTB: Looking for old Pinger / browning radio immitation ping k2000 CB 0 June 18th 04 06:25 AM
WTB: Looking for old Pinger / browning radio immitation ping k2000 Swap 0 June 18th 04 06:25 AM
Ping away assclowns Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 20 October 18th 03 04:17 PM