Old April 15th 05, 01:52 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Paul Calman wrote:

I'l bet his mother is so proud.

Ya know Paul you come in here asking for help then drop this turd
without doing your homework. I've been smacking Steveo for
responding to
the yutz

Ouch! stop that!

you agree with but in reality the yutz posts crap. Steve is a
stand up guy...

Oh thanks for the flowers.

hehehe i was only comparing you to the crap posters. still doesn't
say much for you

Ouch! Stop that again!

hey I meant to respond on an earlier thread about Deadwood, no I havn't
seen it though I've been meaning to. on tonight?

It's a new episode every Sunday night a 9 but they do re-play it
quite a bit during the week. It's almost as addicting as the
Sopranos after you get a-hold of what is going down in the camp
and all that is involved in the gold rush.

I think you will really like it if you can catch on to the charters.

watching the mets right now so it has to wait. will hook up with it as
it looks intriguing. thanx and stop feeding the cb ng mental midgets
hehehe

Does that include the ones that donut put a thingy between their
post and mine?
Old April 15th 05, 01:55 AM
Vinnie S.

On 15 Apr 2005 00:49:31 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:03:23 -0400, jim wrote:

Steve is a
stand up guy...

Dude, sit the **** down !!!!!!!

Vinnie S.

-stumbles and looks back with a silly grin.-

I finished the rest of the fill today. I back is sore, and i have blisters on my
hand you can build a condo on.

Vinnie S.
Old April 15th 05, 01:57 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

[...]

hehehe you know it...
Old April 15th 05, 01:58 AM
Jeff Mayner

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Paul Calman wrote:

[...]

I'm still ****ed my Dodgers _gave_ you Ishii for just about nothing. He
pitched pretty damn well yesterday, huh?

Jeff

Old April 15th 05, 02:04 AM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:58:00 -0700, "Jeff Mayner" wrote:

I'm still ****ed my Dodgers _gave_ you Ishii for just about nothing. He
pitched pretty damn well yesterday, huh?

Jeff

Ishii was walking the ballpark. The Mets were hurt by the Trachsel injury, and
had no choice. But having Zambrano and Ishii in the same rotation means to need
a deep pen.

Vinnie S.

Old April 15th 05, 02:15 AM
Steveo

wrote:

Steve is a
stand up guy...

Dude, sit the **** down !!!!!!!

Vinnie S.

-stumbles and looks back with a silly grin.-

I finished the rest of the fill today. I back is sore, and i have
blisters on my hand you can build a condo on.

Vinnie S.

I figured you had soft hands. I can wet sand a lacquer paint job
with my palms. g
Old April 15th 05, 02:16 AM
jim

Vinnie S. wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:58:00 -0700, "Jeff Mayner" wrote:

I'm still ****ed my Dodgers _gave_ you Ishii for just about nothing. He
pitched pretty damn well yesterday, huh?

Jeff

Ishii was walking the ballpark. The Mets were hurt by the Trachsel injury, and
had no choice. But having Zambrano and Ishii in the same rotation means to need
a deep pen.

Vinnie S.

uh oh mets fans on the group. more attention is put on their starting
rotation being hurt with crap to backfill than their supposed weak
bullpen. last night was a nice 11 inning goose egg.
Old April 15th 05, 02:41 AM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:16:07 -0400, jim wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:58:00 -0700, "Jeff Mayner" wrote:

I'm still ****ed my Dodgers _gave_ you Ishii for just about nothing. He
pitched pretty damn well yesterday, huh?

Jeff

Ishii was walking the ballpark. The Mets were hurt by the Trachsel injury, and
had no choice. But having Zambrano and Ishii in the same rotation means to need
a deep pen.

Vinnie S.

uh oh mets fans on the group. more attention is put on their starting
rotation being hurt with crap to backfill than their supposed weak
bullpen. last night was a nice 11 inning goose egg.

I am a Yankees fan. Our pen is nothing to brag about. We're about 2 deep.

Vinnie S.
Old April 15th 05, 02:45 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
I am a Yankees fan.

I fart in yore general direction.
Old April 15th 05, 03:04 AM
Vinnie S.

On 15 Apr 2005 01:45:31 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
I am a Yankees fan.

I fart in yore general direction.

Make sure it's not a wet one !