Old April 20th 05, 07:13 AM

Default A question about amateur license examination in the US

"KU2S" wrote in message
news
Strictly speaking, only the General class license requires that the
code test be taken.

Can I blow a VE instead? I hate those beeps.

Angry freebander forging as Leland Scott.
Old April 20th 05, 01:24 PM
Mopey aint too smart

Hey Sissyholic, where you gonna be camping in Dayton?

Old April 20th 05, 07:01 PM

Hey Sissyholic, where you gonna be camping in Dayton?

Hes gonna be HIDING a lot at Dayton.

Word is any illegal cb freebander gear found being
used or sold will be confiscated and the owner fined.
Old April 20th 05, 07:24 PM
Steveo

Hey Sissyholic, where you gonna be camping in Dayton?

Hes gonna be HIDING a lot at Dayton.

Not if I find you and your coward felon boyfriend.

N8WWM wrote:
Imagine, Peepeeholic...Imagine...You come to my place and star some
junk...I put you face down and hurtin extreme, take pics of you laying
there with a bumped up noggin, and post 'em to the NG. I relish you
coming by. I am good in the callbook, just as I told your wife, the
trainedpuppet.
Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old.

Doug lays down the law for Dayton. hehehe

wrote:

You wanna rumble? OK, I will. Let's just leave the fest so we don't get
popped.

If you start a rumble, get ready to get the max. Bring it along, I will.

None of you know me by picture, sight, or otherwise. Bring your digicams,
some gayboys are in for a shock.

My wife will be with me or nearby. If you wanna rumble, wait 'til I tell
her what's up so she doesn't freak.

Be forewarned: I like the kinda rumbles where there are cuts and broken
bones. If you have never deliberately broken someones bones, or don't have
the heart to cut, be civil. I have.

http://img115.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...sefugly7qn.jpg

Cool. I'm not looking for any of that **** anyway.

Old April 20th 05, 08:22 PM

Hey Sissyholic, where you gonna be camping in Dayton?

Hes gonna be HIDING a lot at Dayton.

Not if I find you and your coward felon boyfriend.

Then what will you do? Take digital photos? :-D

That too. This is gonna be GREAT!!!!

Face it moped, er peepee, er whatever your name is, you HAVE
to HIDE at Dayton. If anyone finds out your real name and address,
your goose is cooked. You will no longer be able to harass licensed
amateurs at their home or threaten them over the internet. If you
DO show your face, you will probably be wearing a mask or disguise
and carrying a fake ID.

Dogie knows what I look like from the last time he cowered.

He said you were wearing a ski mask and running backwards with
a camera covering your face. Is that your plan this time too?

He lied then. (shocking)

Security cams at the other location show you hiding your face as well.

Remember you dont want to attract any attention because that
could lead to you being questioned by security. And that could
lead to you having to produce your ID. And that...well, you *know*
what that means, Steviechicken...

When was the last time you had your ass kicked, nad? Or should
O call Al Banys and ask him?

Call whomever you want. You cant kick ANYBODYS ass because
you are powerless. All you can do is make threats on the internet
and skulk around peoples homes like a burglar. That is a proven
fact.

And by the way --- I am not Leland.