Old May 18th 05, 02:41 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Wed, 18 May 2005 07:49:36 -0400, Dave Hall
wrote in :

snip
Speaking of 'media bias', are you keeping up-to-date on the status of
one of your staunchly anti-gay, conservative Republicans that happens
to be the mayor of my home town?

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/jimwest/

No, I'm more interested in the criminal activities surrounding the
associates of the democratic mayor of Philadelphia in a "Pay to play"
scandal. It is, after all, more regionally relevant for me.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/10995886.htm

Gee Dave, after all your sermons about morality -- you don't care
about a pedophile that not only used his government office for
cyber-sex but promised internships to young boys in exchange for
'dates'? What happened to your morality, Dave? Did it suddenly get
lost because West is a conservative Republican?

snip
All I can say is that I sure wish I had the tools of the internet and
computers back when I had to do term papers. The task would have been
much less tedious and actually somewhat interesting, and fun.

Where did you go to college, Dave? And BTW, what was the name of that
tech school you claimed to have attended? Who does the majority party
represent if not the majority? Where does the Constitution require, or
even suggest, that religious influence should play any role in the
government? How does gay and lesbian marriage infringe on your rights?

Old May 19th 05, 12:01 PM
Dave Hall

wrote in :

snip
Speaking of 'media bias', are you keeping up-to-date on the status of
one of your staunchly anti-gay, conservative Republicans that happens
to be the mayor of my home town?

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/jimwest/

No, I'm more interested in the criminal activities surrounding the
associates of the democratic mayor of Philadelphia in a "Pay to play"
scandal. It is, after all, more regionally relevant for me.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/10995886.htm

Gee Dave, after all your sermons about morality -- you don't care
about a pedophile that not only used his government office for
cyber-sex but promised internships to young boys in exchange for
'dates'? What happened to your morality, Dave? Did it suddenly get
lost because West is a conservative Republican?

Geeze Frank, don't get your panties into a bunch here. This has
nothing to do with my "morality", only that you live 3000 miles away
from me and, as such, the events which occur there take a back seat in
the local news to events which are also occurring here. I was simply
not aware for what you were referring.

Your "Jim West" is a scumbag, plain and simple. Being a republican
does not excuse him from human flaws or the consequences of acting out
on them.

snip
All I can say is that I sure wish I had the tools of the internet and
computers back when I had to do term papers. The task would have been
much less tedious and actually somewhat interesting, and fun.

Where did you go to college, Dave? And BTW, what was the name of that
tech school you claimed to have attended?

Give me one good reason why I should tell you.

Who does the majority party represent if not the majority?

Is this a loaded question?

Where does the Constitution require, or
even suggest, that religious influence should play any role in the
government?

Where does the Constitution require or even suggest that religious
influences should NOT play any role in the government?

How does gay and lesbian marriage infringe on your rights?

It is not a matter of infringing on my "rights". It's matter of
tarnishing an institution that is based on religious practices. The
government has no right to do such. The only thing the government can
or should do is offer a civil union option, to provide gay couples the
same civil rights and responsibilities as straight couples when
dealing with secular issues.

You, a big advocate for separation of church and state, should
understand where the line is drawn here. If you advocate that church
doctrine should not be infused into the workings of the government,
then the converse is also true. Otherwise you are practicing
hypocrisy.

I have no problem with secular civil unions. I have a big problem with
gay marriages.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
Old May 19th 05, 02:02 PM
Frank Gilliland

wrote in :

[...]

Gee, so a couple gays getting married in San Francisco should be about
as unimportant as the mayor of Spokane, huh?

I was simply
not aware for what you were referring.

Your "Jim West" is a scumbag, plain and simple. Being a republican
does not excuse him from human flaws or the consequences of acting out
on them.

That's it? That's all you have to say about the subject? No diatribe
about how it diminishes the credibility of your own mayor? No sermon
on how his sexual perversions are a moral abomination? Instead you
refer to his homosexuality and pedophilia as "human flaws" when you
have consistently referred to such behavior in much stronger language?

Hey, it's not like I'm suprised -- it's ok to call Kerry a criminal
when there has been no trial; but Bush, who was tried and convicted of
a DUI, is guilty of nothing more than a "civil infraction". And all
the while it was -you- that said that anyone who breaks the law is a
criminal. So instead of condemning people in your own camp with your
own standards, you simply use softer words. How nice.

Liberal pedophile: guilty of a moral sin.
Conservative pedophile: victim of a human flaw.

You're a trip, Dave.

snip
All I can say is that I sure wish I had the tools of the internet and
computers back when I had to do term papers. The task would have been
much less tedious and actually somewhat interesting, and fun.

Where did you go to college, Dave? And BTW, what was the name of that
tech school you claimed to have attended?

Give me one good reason why I should tell you.

Because if you don't then your claim has no credibility, and I will be
reiterating that fact for as long as you post in this group.

Who does the majority party represent if not the majority?

Is this a loaded question?

Not at all. Bush and the Republicans ignored the voices of the vast
majority of Americans when they tried to meddle in the Shiavo case. If
they were not acting on behalf of the majority of Americans then what
was their motive? IOW, who does the majority party represent if not
the majority?

Where does the Constitution require, or
even suggest, that religious influence should play any role in the
government?

Where does the Constitution require or even suggest that religious
influences should NOT play any role in the government?

You claimed that the Constitution included words that defined this
country to be a Christian state. Where does it say anything of the
sort?

How does gay and lesbian marriage infringe on your rights?

It is not a matter of infringing on my "rights".

That's absolutely correct, Dave.

It's matter of
tarnishing an institution that is based on religious practices.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the government or the
Constitution.

The
government has no right to do such.

The government cannot prevent people from practicing their religion as
they see fit, even if their religion includes a definition of marriage
that's different than your's.

The only thing the government can
or should do is offer a civil union option, to provide gay couples the
same civil rights and responsibilities as straight couples when
dealing with secular issues.

You can call it a "civil union" if you want. They can call it a
"marriage" if -they- want. That's -their- right. It's not -your- right
to prevent them from exercising -their- rights.

You, a big advocate for separation of church and state, should
understand where the line is drawn here. If you advocate that church
doctrine should not be infused into the workings of the government,
then the converse is also true. Otherwise you are practicing
hypocrisy.

I agree, the government should not impose upon any religion. How does
gay marriage impose government upon religion?

I see your point, Dave. But what you refuse to accept is that marriage
is not exclusive to religion. It may have been formally defined under
religion, but I wasn't there so I don't know for sure. Regardless, the
concept of marriage is not only secular but universal. And as I have
pointed out several times before, the Christian definition of marriage
is, at best, poorly defined.

I have no problem with secular civil unions. I have a big problem with
gay marriages.

You don't want homosexuals to be able to walk down the same street
that you do. You are a bigot.

Old May 20th 05, 12:24 PM
Dave Hall

wrote in :

[...]

A totally different issue. One single gay couple in San Fran, is a
minor footnote. The broader reaching implications of such behavior, is
what concerns me and most Americans.

I was simply
not aware for what you were referring.

Your "Jim West" is a scumbag, plain and simple. Being a republican
does not excuse him from human flaws or the consequences of acting out
on them.

That's it? That's all you have to say about the subject?

What do you want me to say?

No diatribe
about how it diminishes the credibility of your own mayor?

Why should it? It's not the whole institution of mayor's which is at
the heart of the issue. It's simply one person's sick, perverted
behavior.

No sermon
on how his sexual perversions are a moral abomination?

I would think you'd already know that. If my assumption was wrong
then, I apologize.

Instead you
refer to his homosexuality and pedophilia as "human flaws" when you
have consistently referred to such behavior in much stronger language?

How much stronger than "scumbag" do you want me to go? I'd like to
keep this at a "PG" level.

Hey, it's not like I'm suprised -- it's ok to call Kerry a criminal
when there has been no trial; but Bush, who was tried and convicted of
a DUI, is guilty of nothing more than a "civil infraction".

I'm sorry if the truth bothers you. Bush's conviction was for a motor
vehicle violation at that time. Not a criminal offense. Despite the
fact that Kerry never saw a courtroom for his perjurious and arguably
treasonous behavior, his actions are still contemptible.

And all
the while it was -you- that said that anyone who breaks the law is a
criminal. So instead of condemning people in your own camp with your
own standards, you simply use softer words. How nice.

You really need to get over yourself Frank. You spend far too much
time analyzing my words, and attempting to imply meanings which are
not there.

Liberal pedophile: guilty of a moral sin.
Conservative pedophile: victim of a human flaw.

All pedophiles are guilty of moral sins, which happens to be a human
flaw.

You're a trip, Dave.

No, your interpretations are.

snip
All I can say is that I sure wish I had the tools of the internet and
computers back when I had to do term papers. The task would have been
much less tedious and actually somewhat interesting, and fun.

Where did you go to college, Dave? And BTW, what was the name of that
tech school you claimed to have attended?

Give me one good reason why I should tell you.

Because if you don't then your claim has no credibility, and I will be
reiterating that fact for as long as you post in this group.

Then neither do any of yours for, as Twisty is so fond of pointing
out, USENET is an anonymous service. Very little about anyone is
verifiable. Being a ham puts me at somewhat of a disadvantage, as my
name and address can be obtained from my call sign. But any personal
information beyond that is revealed by personal choice at your own
risk. As long as guys like Twisty can be a continual disruption and
can safely hide from the consequences behind his cloak of anonymity, I
feel no obligation to provide any more of my personal information,
just to satiate your credibility issues. Remembering what happened to
Dennis O, when his place of employment was found out, is further
incentive for me to remain quiet about those aspects of my personal
life.

If you can't handle that, Tough.

Who does the majority party represent if not the majority?

Is this a loaded question?

Not at all. Bush and the Republicans ignored the voices of the vast
majority of Americans when they tried to meddle in the Shiavo case. If
they were not acting on behalf of the majority of Americans then what
was their motive? IOW, who does the majority party represent if not
the majority?

Principles, Character, Morality. Most of which the majority posses and
agree with.

Where does the Constitution require, or
even suggest, that religious influence should play any role in the
government?

Where does the Constitution require or even suggest that religious
influences should NOT play any role in the government?

You claimed that the Constitution included words that defined this
country to be a Christian state. Where does it say anything of the
sort?

I never made any such claim. But I'm sure you've misinterpreted one of
my past statements and think I said it.

I did say that the constitution was written by religious, God
respecting people, most of whom were Christian.

How does gay and lesbian marriage infringe on your rights?

It is not a matter of infringing on my "rights".

That's absolutely correct, Dave.

Of course it is, I said it.

It's matter of
tarnishing an institution that is based on religious practices.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the government or the
Constitution.

The
government has no right to do such.

The government cannot prevent people from practicing their religion as
they see fit, even if their religion includes a definition of marriage
that's different than your's.

The only thing the government can
or should do is offer a civil union option, to provide gay couples the
same civil rights and responsibilities as straight couples when
dealing with secular issues.

You can call it a "civil union" if you want. They can call it a
"marriage" if -they- want. That's -their- right. It's not -your- right
to prevent them from exercising -their- rights.

From a secular point of view, they have the right to live in sin, but
no true Christian church would recognize such a union. And any
institution that would, cheapens and tarnishes that institution.

You, a big advocate for separation of church and state, should
understand where the line is drawn here. If you advocate that church
doctrine should not be infused into the workings of the government,
then the converse is also true. Otherwise you are practicing
hypocrisy.

I agree, the government should not impose upon any religion. How does
gay marriage impose government upon religion?

By forcing universal recognition of gay marriages as legitimate, which
they are not in the eyes of God.

I see your point, Dave. But what you refuse to accept is that marriage
is not exclusive to religion.

But it started there.

It may have been formally defined under
religion, but I wasn't there so I don't know for sure. Regardless, the
concept of marriage is not only secular but universal.

By necessity, not by choice. And the secular definition of marriage
simply adopted the religious definition of marriage in order to define
the civil rights that married couples would gain. Creating a new
definition of marriage, that is not endorsed by the church, is not
acceptable.

Think of it as similar to a copyrighted trademark. The church has
"licensed" the term "marriage" to the government to use for civil
purposes, as long as they abide by the terms of the license. Unless
the church decides to condone a gay union (Not likely), then the
government has no right to apply the term "marriage" to a secular gay
union.

Like I said before, I have no problem with the government creating a
gay civil union, with the same civil rights and responsibilities given
to married couples, just don't call it marriage.

And as I have
pointed out several times before, the Christian definition of marriage
is, at best, poorly defined.

But it has been widely accepted in this country for hundreds of years.
Marriage is only recognized in the secular arena, due to the
additional legal rights and responsibilities that couples get. Before
the complexities of secular society necessitated such civil
recognition of marriage, the only thing a couple needed to do was have
the marriage blessed before God at a church service. That was all
that was necessary to legitimize a marriage.

I have no problem with secular civil unions. I have a big problem with
gay marriages.

You don't want homosexuals to be able to walk down the same street
that you do. You are a bigot.

Ah, you're back to making unfounded speculative assumptions and then
drawing an erroneous conclusion based on those unfounded speculations.
That's yet another example of your poor logic. You never could stick
to the facts Frank. But your liberal demonization tactic doesn't work
on me Frank. Labeling me will not change the very real legitimacy of
the issue.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
Old May 20th 05, 01:56 PM
Frank Gilliland

wrote in :

[...]

So a mayor that's a homosexual and a pedophile doesn't have any
"broader reaching implications"?

I was simply
not aware for what you were referring.

Your "Jim West" is a scumbag, plain and simple. Being a republican
does not excuse him from human flaws or the consequences of acting out
on them.

That's it? That's all you have to say about the subject?

What do you want me to say?

No diatribe
about how it diminishes the credibility of your own mayor?

Why should it? It's not the whole institution of mayor's which is at
the heart of the issue. It's simply one person's sick, perverted
behavior.

So the behavior is seperate from the office?

[...]

You can complain about how I "analyze" your words all you want, but
the fact remains that you change their definitions and context when
forced to defend yourself against your own words.

Liberal pedophile: guilty of a moral sin.
Conservative pedophile: victim of a human flaw.

All pedophiles are guilty of moral sins, which happens to be a human
flaw.

Then why do you refer to a homosexuality as immoral, yet a homosexual
that is a conservative Republican merely has "human flaws"? This has
to do with the strength of your wording, Dave. You use strong words
when addressing people you despise, but much softer words when
describing bad behavior of people you favor. This isn't a recent
observation, Dave -- it's one of the common characteristics of your
postings for a very long time. And it's very hypocritical.

[...]

How would a simple call to the administration of this alleged academic
institution to verify your attendance get you fired from your present
job? Or did you get your job by lying on your resume like you lie in
this newsgroup?

You never attended any sort of post-graduate education, Dave. You
probably took a high-school shop class and glorified it with your
imagination.

Who does the majority party represent if not the majority?

Is this a loaded question?

Not at all. Bush and the Republicans ignored the voices of the vast
majority of Americans when they tried to meddle in the Shiavo case. If
they were not acting on behalf of the majority of Americans then what
was their motive? IOW, who does the majority party represent if not
the majority?

Principles, Character, Morality. Most of which the majority posses and
agree with.

Apparently not, since the majority didn't agree with the "principles,
character, morality" that the Republicans attempted to impose. So who
does the majority party represent if not the majority? And why are you
having such a difficult time answering such a simple question?

Where does the Constitution require, or
even suggest, that religious influence should play any role in the
government?

Where does the Constitution require or even suggest that religious
influences should NOT play any role in the government?

You claimed that the Constitution included words that defined this
country to be a Christian state. Where does it say anything of the
sort?

I never made any such claim. But I'm sure you've misinterpreted one of
my past statements and think I said it.

You most certainly did make that claim, and more than once:

"The constitution is relative as well. It was framed by Christian
people with their religious inspired morality contained within its
wording."

"A nation founded by Christian people based on Christian doctrine,
even if the 1st amendment decries that there is no 'official' state
sponsored religion."

"You who claim to support the constitution and the wisdom of our
forefathers (who were all religious people), yet now advocate that we
go above and beyond the definitions called for in the constitution..."

Need more examples?

I did say that the constitution was written by religious, God
respecting people, most of whom were Christian.

No, you said they were -all- Christians. Need a quote there too?

[...]

From a secular point of view, they have the right to live in sin, but
no true Christian church would recognize such a union.

And the law doesn't require them to do anything of the sort. It only
requires that you respect their -legal- rights. And if they choose to
exercise their right to freedom of expression by calling their "civil
union" a marriage, or if their religion formally recognizes homosexual
marriage, then you have no right to prevent them from exercising their
rights. It's a very simple concept, Dave. Why is it so hard for you to
understand?

And any
institution that would, cheapens and tarnishes that institution.

Then that's the choice of the institution, not the government.

You, a big advocate for separation of church and state, should
understand where the line is drawn here. If you advocate that church
doctrine should not be infused into the workings of the government,
then the converse is also true. Otherwise you are practicing
hypocrisy.

I agree, the government should not impose upon any religion. How does
gay marriage impose government upon religion?

By forcing universal recognition of gay marriages as legitimate, which
they are not in the eyes of God.

Where, in the Constitution, does it require that any law must be
viewed as legitimate in the eyes of God? And even if it did, who
exactly would make that determination? God's legal representative?

I see your point, Dave. But what you refuse to accept is that marriage
is not exclusive to religion.

But it started there.

So? Christmas and Easter originated with Christianity but eventually
merged with pagan festivals. Why aren't you bitching about that? The
Sabbath is on Saturday but the Christians worship it on Sundays,
despite the first of the Ten Commandments. Why aren't you bitching
about that? The Bible embraces slavery, but it's now illegal in the
US. Why aren't you bitching about that?

You aren't bitching about those things because you are only concerned
with homosexuality. You are a bigot, Dave. And a hypocrite.

It may have been formally defined under
religion, but I wasn't there so I don't know for sure. Regardless, the
concept of marriage is not only secular but universal.

By necessity, not by choice. And the secular definition of marriage
simply adopted the religious definition of marriage in order to define
the civil rights that married couples would gain. Creating a new
definition of marriage, that is not endorsed by the church, is not
acceptable.

Yet it already exists, like it or not.

Think of it as similar to a copyrighted trademark. The church has
"licensed" the term "marriage" to the government to use for civil
purposes, as long as they abide by the terms of the license. Unless
the church decides to condone a gay union (Not likely), then the
government has no right to apply the term "marriage" to a secular gay
union.

The church has a "copyright" on marriage? ROTFLMMFAO!!! Dave, marriage
outside the sphere of religion has been socially recognized for many,
many centuries -- perhaps even longer than religion!

Like I said before, I have no problem with the government creating a
gay civil union, with the same civil rights and responsibilities given
to married couples, just don't call it marriage.

That's not your choice. Deal with it.

And as I have
pointed out several times before, the Christian definition of marriage
is, at best, poorly defined.

But it has been widely accepted in this country for hundreds of years.
Marriage is only recognized in the secular arena, due to the
additional legal rights and responsibilities that couples get. Before
the complexities of secular society necessitated such civil
recognition of marriage, the only thing a couple needed to do was have
the marriage blessed before God at a church service. That was all
that was necessary to legitimize a marriage.

Times change, Dave. You can either change with the times or spend the
rest of your life in a bitter depression.

I have no problem with secular civil unions. I have a big problem with
gay marriages.

You don't want homosexuals to be able to walk down the same street
that you do. You are a bigot.

Ah, you're back to making unfounded speculative assumptions and then
drawing an erroneous conclusion based on those unfounded speculations.
That's yet another example of your poor logic. You never could stick
to the facts Frank. But your liberal demonization tactic doesn't work
on me Frank. Labeling me will not change the very real legitimacy of
the issue.

Why not? You slap the "liberal" label on me all the time.

Old June 3rd 05, 10:37 AM
Frank Gilliland

Did you miss this post, Dave? Just in case you did I'm reposting it
because I really think it has issues that you need to address if you
want to continue to defend your arguments -- you didn't answer the
questions:

wrote in :

[...]

From a secular point of view, they have the right to live in sin, but
no true Christian church would recognize such a union.

And the law doesn't require them to do anything of the sort. It only
requires that you respect their -legal- rights. And if they choose to
exercise their right to freedom of expression by calling their "civil
union" a marriage, or if their religion formally recognizes homosexual
marriage, then you have no right to prevent them from exercising their
rights. It's a very simple concept, Dave. And why is -that- so hard

Old May 19th 05, 02:34 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
wrote in :
snip
"Speaking of 'media bias', are you keeping up-to-date on the status of
one of your staunchly anti-gay, conservative Republicans that happens to
be the mayor of my home town?
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/jimwest/ "

No, I'm more interested in the criminal

activities surrounding the associates of the

democratic mayor of Philadelphia in a "Pay to

play" scandal. It is, after all, more regionally

relevant for me.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/10995886.h

tm

Philly is the scumbag capital of the country. They have nothing to be
proud of in the last twenty five years. Jobs, crime, housing,
education,..all past the brink. Medical care is the only thing that is
even half decent in that area, and even that is a joke when all is taken
in to consideration.

"Gee Dave, after all your sermons about morality -- you don't care about
a pedophile that not only used his government office for cyber-sex but
promised internships to young boys in exchange for 'dates'? What
happened to your morality, Dave? Did it suddenly get lost because West
is a conservative Republican?"

Geeze Frank, don't get your panties into a

bunch here. This has nothing to do with my

"morality", only that you live 3000 miles away

from me and, as such, the events which occur

there take a back seat in the local news to

events which are also occurring here. I was

simply not aware for what you were referring.

Your "Jim West" is a scumbag, plain and

simple. Being a republican does not excuse

him from human flaws or the consequences of
acting out on them.

Except when those flaws belong to Bush, then those consequences go out
the window and people like you blame the demos for his incompetence.

snip

All I can say is that I sure wish I had the tools

of the internet and computers back when I had
to do term papers. The task would have been

much less tedious and actually somewhat

interesting, and fun.

Chances are you would have cheated.

"Where did you go to college, Dave? And
BTW, what was the name of that tech school
you claimed to have attended?

Give me one good reason why I should tell

you.

Because you lost all credibility for all your claims for many valid
reasons. In the past, your claims were suspect at best, with a chance of
being correct. You removed all doubt with your hypocrisy. Your claims
now are now on par with what is to be found on www.snopes.com....

David HAll Jr.

N3CVJ

"Sandbagger"

Old May 20th 05, 12:34 PM
Dave Hall

On Thu, 19 May 2005 09:34:45 -0400, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/10995886.h

tm

Philly is the scumbag capital of the country. They have nothing to be
proud of in the last twenty five years. Jobs, crime, housing,
education,..all past the brink. Medical care is the only thing that is
even half decent in that area, and even that is a joke when all is taken
in to consideration.

I agree with you. Then again, Other than the fact that NYC has more
money surging through it, it isn't any better. I'm not a fan of cities
anyway.

[...]

Because those "flaws" were largely invented by the left leaning media.
There has been none to date which have been proven. Rathergate, is a
glaring example of one such smear which got discovered before any real
damage could be done. Then there is the more recent Newsweek gaffe
about flushing the Koran down a toilet (How does one flush a book down
a toilet anyway?). Did you know that the gutless clowns at Newsweek
had the nerve to actually blame the repercussions of their erroneous
reporting on the Bush administration, for not denying it quickly
enough? They print a lie, and they blame Bush for not denying it, as
the reason why those people were killed in the protests. Unbelievable!
But there is no character on the left side of the aisle. And it
becomes more apparent with each passing day, and each further shrill
speech a democrat makes.

All I can say is that I sure wish I had the tools

of the internet and computers back when I had
to do term papers. The task would have been
much less tedious and actually somewhat
interesting, and fun.

Chances are you would have cheated.

I've never cheated on any assignment that I've ever done. I've never
had to.

"Where did you go to college, Dave? And
BTW, what was the name of that tech school
you claimed to have attended?

Give me one good reason why I should tell
you.

Because you lost all credibility for all your claims for many valid
reasons.

What you think is irrelevant, and contrary to your wild imagination,
you do not represent the majority. But I'll make a deal with you, I'll
tell you every place where I went to school, when you give me your
real name and address. Deal?

Dave
"Sandbagger"
Old May 20th 05, 08:40 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/10995886.h
tm
Philly is the scumbag capital of the country. They have nothing to be
proud of in the last twenty five years. Jobs, crime, housing,
education,..all past the brink. Medical care is the only thing that is
even half decent in that area, and even that is a joke when all is taken
in to consideration.

I agree with you. Then again, Other than the

fact that NYC has more money surging

through it, it isn't any better.

Agreed.

I'm not a fan of cities anyway.

Me neither.
-
[...]

Get reality in your life. Failing to balance the budget,... the report
by the Pentagon two days ago that "Iraq war not fairing as well as
originally thought"......the lack of protection for the troops he sent
in to battle underequipped and ill prepared.,,the list goes on and his
failures have nothing to do with the demos, despite your hatred.

There has been none to date which have been

proven.

Then show me the balanced budget. Tell it to the military sons and
daughters and parents who have lost loved ones for the very preventable
reason of not having proper protection, supplies and equipment.
Now Bush is cutting bases in the US to pay for his tax cuts and failing
(admitted by the Pentagon) war, the same thing you blasted Clinton for
daring to entertain a few years ago, and he didn't even do it.

Rathergate, is a glaring example of one such

smear which got discovered before any real

damage could be done.

You are wired to focus on anything but repsonsibility. You seek
abdication of the Bush failures through unrealistic self-denial,

Then there is the more recent Newsweek

gaffe about flushing the Koran down a toilet

(How does one flush a book down a toilet

anyway?).

They have port- a-potty's in Gunatanamo, not toilets.

Did you know that the gutless clowns at

Newsweek had the nerve to actually blame

the repercussions of their erroneous reporting

on the Bush administration, for not denying it

quickly enough?

The BUsh administration began the phoney reporting with their bogus
"press releases" when it was found to be nothing of the sort, but you
are not surprisingly silent when the Bush party fails with the same
tactics.

They print a lie, and they blame Bush for not

denying it, as the reason why those people

.were killed in the protests. Unbelievable!

Not as unbelievable as a homosexual prostitute circumventing general WH
security protocol reserved for only those with higher clearance with
zero explanation of how and why the security FAILED.

But

there is no character on the left side of the

aisle. And it becomes more apparent with

each passing day, and each further shrill

speech a democrat makes.

All I can say is that I sure wish I had the tools

of the internet and computers back when I had
to do term papers. The task would have been

much less tedious and actually somewhat

interesting, and fun.

Chances are you would have cheated.

I've never cheated on any assignment that I've
ever done. I've never had to.

Then why did you not provide the 2914 Stony Creek Rd address to the FCC
as required by law?

_
"Where did you go to college, Dave? And
BTW, what was the name of that tech school you claimed to have attended?

.Give me one good reason why I should tell

you.

Because you lost all credibility for all your claims for many valid
reasons.

What you think is irrelevant,

It's not what I think, it's what more and more regs are conveying to you
on a regualr basis.

and contrary to your wild imagination, you do

not represent the majority.

Contrary to your claims that have been corrected by the majority of the
regs, it is yourself that is of the most radical, hypocritical, and of a
minority position that is usually incorrect.

But I'll make a deal with you, I'll tell you every

place where I went to school, when you give

me your real name and address.

You invoked your schooling of your own free will. Your personal
obsessive mania concerning my personal life has nothing to do with your
unsolicited claims posted by yourself in order to lend your hurt
feelings and soiled ago an image of support. This is done only because
of your need for validation. You can find no support on or of your own.

Deal?

Checkmate.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

Old May 24th 05, 12:03 PM
Dave Hall

On Fri, 20 May 2005 15:40:52 -0400, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

him from human flaws or the consequences of
acting out on them.

Except when those flaws belong to Bush, then those consequences go out
the window and people like you blame the demos for his incompetence.

Because those "flaws" were largely invented

by the left leaning media.

Get reality in your life. Failing to balance the budget,

Bush never promised to balance the budget at this time. That's to come
in the future.

... the report
by the Pentagon two days ago that "Iraq war not fairing as well as
originally thought".

According to whom? Link please. That statement in itself is
meaningless. "Not fairing well" could simply means that we're a little
behind schedule. I suppose you consider the establishment of an
independent Iraqi government as not an important achievement?

.....the lack of protection for the troops he sent
in to battle underequipped and ill prepared.

I suppose you've forgotten this now infamous quote: "I actually voted
for the 87 billion, before I voted against it". What do you think that
87 billion was for?

,,the list goes on and his
failures have nothing to do with the demos, despite your hatred.

Yea sure. When you stand up for what is right, you're bound to take a
few on the chin in the process. Those who refuse to stand up, out of
fear of taking those few on the chin, are the ones to be very afraid
of.

There has been none to date which have been
proven.

Then show me the balanced budget.

Never promised.

Tell it to the military sons and
daughters and parents who have lost loved ones for the very preventable
reason of not having proper protection, supplies and equipment.

A very valid reason why John F. Kerry is not the president today.

Now Bush is cutting bases in the US to pay for his tax cuts and failing
(admitted by the Pentagon) war, the same thing you blasted Clinton for
daring to entertain a few years ago, and he didn't even do it.

When did I "blast" Clinton for closing military bases?

Rathergate, is a glaring example of one such
smear which got discovered before any real
damage could be done.

You are wired to focus on anything but repsonsibility. You seek
abdication of the Bush failures through unrealistic self-denial,

I seek the truth, and I place blame where the blame belongs, and that
starts with those who seek to destroy this country out of a
ideological hatred of our way of life. I don't blame the one leader
with the cajones to call it like it is and stand up to it.

The liberals, on the other hand, when the truth cleverly evades them,
make up their own version of the truth to justify actions which would,
in an earlier generation, be considered treason.

Then there is the more recent Newsweek
gaffe about flushing the Koran down a toilet
(How does one flush a book down a toilet
anyway?).

They have port- a-potty's in Gunatanamo, not toilets.

I'm really interested in how you would know that with any accuracy.

BTW, port-a-potti's don't flush.

Did you know that the gutless clowns at
Newsweek had the nerve to actually blame
the repercussions of their erroneous reporting
on the Bush administration, for not denying it
quickly enough?

The BUsh administration began the phoney reporting with their bogus
"press releases" when it was found to be nothing of the sort, but you
are not surprisingly silent when the Bush party fails with the same
tactics.

This isn't about Bush, this is about a trusted news organization which
recklessly printed a story which turned out to be bogus, which
resulted in the deaths of 17 people, and incited further anti-U.S.
behavior. Which begs the question , who's side is Newsweek on?

They print a lie, and they blame Bush for not
denying it, as the reason why those people
.were killed in the protests. Unbelievable!

Not as unbelievable as a homosexual prostitute circumventing general WH
security protocol reserved for only those with higher clearance with
zero explanation of how and why the security FAILED.

Gee, that one never made the front page. Must have been one of
Clinton's leftovers. That's why the mainstream news didn't fly with
it.

Chances are you would have cheated.

I've never cheated on any assignment that I've
ever done. I've never had to.

Then why did you not provide the 2914 Stony Creek Rd address to the FCC
as required by law?

Ah, so you've decided to print the information without my permission
eh? I knew you couldn't resist the urge.

BTW, you need to either upgrade or trash your "Spy" software (Or ask
for a refund of that $9.95). THAT was my OLD address. Stony creek road
was were I was born and raised and spent most of my CB career. I moved
from there in 1999.

You can verify this by going on QRZ and loading the 1993 version of
the callbook, and then look at what address my call is listed with.

I accept (once again) your apology.

Because you lost all credibility for all your claims for many valid
reasons.

What you think is irrelevant,

It's not what I think, it's what more and more regs are conveying to you
on a regualr basis.

Name them.

and contrary to your wild imagination, you do
not represent the majority.

Contrary to your claims that have been corrected by the majority of the
regs, it is yourself that is of the most radical, hypocritical, and of a
minority position that is usually incorrect.

Prove it. Other that you, Frank, and occasionally Landshark, who
actually even gives enough of a crap about these jabs that we
exchange, to even chime in?

But I'll make a deal with you, I'll tell you every
place where I went to school, when you give
me your real name and address.

You invoked your schooling of your own free will.

I did not offer to provide specific details.

Your personal
obsessive mania concerning my personal life

Yet it is you who is obsessively looking up personal info about me
(And getting most of it wrong in the process).

The facts betray you.

has nothing to do with your
unsolicited claims posted by yourself in order to lend your hurt
feelings and soiled ago an image of support. This is done only because
of your need for validation. You can find no support on or of your own.

I'm not the one who feels the need to continually convince myself of
the existence of a mythical "majority" who's support doesn't really
exist.

Deal?

Checkmate.

Yep, that's my boat.