Old May 8th 05, 03:53 PM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 08 May 2005 09:15:37 GMT, Steveo wrote:

The op asks a specific question. That mitigates any stalking
accusation, period.

Use _your_ brain.

He's an idiot. He calls him a stalker, and he threatened to do the
same to me, only I didn't dare him to. He chose my of all the people
here.

Section 8 white trash at its finest.

Vinnie S.

He's just sore that I asked him about his neighbors.

Looks like the Imax is going up today. I went in the tree 25 feet, but
was shaking because the damn thing wasn't perfectly straight. I cut all
the limb to about 35 feet. I purchased a 30 foot telescoping mast from
Lowe's, and will bolt it to the side of the tree. I will be about about
36 feet. Will report back tonight.

Vinnie S.

Sinking some ground rods too? Good luck, Vin.
Old May 8th 05, 04:57 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050508051216.532
:

Lancer wrote:
On Sat, 7 May 2005 12:46:09 -0700, "Jeff Mayner"
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"chicken boy coward mopathetic lying and running scared of the AKC"
wrote in news:1115465708.349708.222590
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Why woncha say where yer camping at Dayton, wristflipper?

He wont reply as he knows it would fall under the Ohio law of
stalking and harassment he has already enough evidance aginst him

why
contribute more/.

That's a pretty stupid observation right there. If he replys to
dumbass's post to, or about, him, in other words a basic open
invitation, why would that be considered stalking.

You are one stupid ****.

Jeff

Jeff;
Are you having a bad day?

Seems like a question better asked of chris busch.

Yeah go ask him he will laugh at your incompetance ...LOL I say ask your
wife mopedick... she likes the taste of my cock.

Still begging for my attention with more lame wife stuff? hehe

Who's David Fleming?
Old May 8th 05, 05:26 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

I am not begging for anything she willingly does it for me.

Who's David Fleming?

Is this a trick question?

Strange hits for your address, chris.

WTF is up wit dis!?!? lmao!

Sexcounter and gay pics

http://tinyurl.com/898qt
Old May 8th 05, 05:29 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050508105148.291$N2
@newsreader.com:

That they are LOL!!!
Please pass on to you're better half a very Happy Mothers Day!

Landshark

Back at your honey, Shark.

His honey is a bear type guy...LOL

No wonder you're hooked on gay ****. Look what I found with -your-
address attached to it. LOL (start making excuses)

http://tinyurl.com/898qt
Old May 8th 05, 05:56 PM
Vinnie S.

On 08 May 2005 14:53:45 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
[...]

Yep, got ground rods, but suffered a minor setback. I bottom part of the antenna
sound like something was rattling on the inside. I measured the resistance from
the center conductor to the ground it was a dead short. I thought this should be
open.

Vinnie S.

Old May 8th 05, 06:05 PM
Jeff Mayner

wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"chicken boy coward mopathetic lying and running scared of the AKC"
wrote in news:1115465708.349708.222590
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Why woncha say where yer camping at Dayton, wristflipper?

He wont reply as he knows it would fall under the Ohio law of
stalking and harassment he has already enough evidance aginst him
why contribute more/.

That's a pretty stupid observation right there. If he replys to
dumbass's post to, or about, him, in other words a basic open
invitation, why would that be considered stalking.

You are one stupid ****.

Jeff

Jeff;
Are you having a bad day?

Oops. I missed this one.

Nope, not having a bad day at all. Somebodies gotta call these braindead
fools on their crap at least once in a while. I know it'd be easier if I
just plonked 'em. I have plonked one guy in all my years of usenet. That was
because he was a rascist ass who spouted the most rediculous crap I'd ever
heard. It was crazy-****. Made the "Turner Diaries" read like "Little Red
Ridinghood".

These guys are just petty little liars that are easily discounted. Just a
little exercise. ;-)

Jeff

Seems like a question better asked of chris busch.

Old May 8th 05, 09:43 PM

wrote:

[...]

Then call mopeydopey on his stalking crap whydontya.

Either Mope is a victim or a perpetrator. You can't have it both ways Mayner. I
don't see where Doug or Leland ever visited Mopey's home. And what is it that
Leland is supposed to have done to Mopey that justifies all this stalking?
If you can't see that your pal Steve is a braindead fool with a stalking habit
you are blind and hypocritical. Ask your self this question; what's the first thing
he does when someone disagrees with him? He looks up the guys name and
address and begins using it for harassment. I think he got it wrong with
Chris Busch but the result is an innocent person being stalked by a chickenheart
who hasnt the guts to show his face or his real name.

Old May 8th 05, 10:02 PM
Landshark

wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050508105148.291$N2
@newsreader.com:

That they are LOL!!!
Please pass on to you're better half a very Happy Mothers Day!

Landshark

Back at your honey, Shark.

His honey is a bear type guy...LOL

No wonder you're hooked on gay ****. Look what I found with -your-
address attached to it. LOL (start making excuses)

http://tinyurl.com/898qt

He's just jealous dude. This is where I took the family to this
morning for Brunch:

http://www.ironstonevineyards.com/

Pretty damn good, with an excellent view.

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

Old May 8th 05, 10:05 PM
Al Banys

wrote in message
news
wrote:

[...]

Sorry Leland but please report to my office, you are busted for lying on the
job again!

Either Mope is a victim or a perpetrator. You can't have it both ways
Mayner. I
don't see where Doug or Leland ever visited Mopey's home

Leland C Scott wrote on 16 Oct 2004 :

steveo you have no proof those pics were taken anywhere near Toledo,
or that they are Doug or anyone for that matter. Next you will be
posting pics of the moon and say you visited there LOL. since you
cannot identify who you are, whatver you claim cannot be backed up,
its all just BS like you..

You can't have it both ways nadia. See ya soon! har har har!

Old May 8th 05, 10:11 PM
Steveo

wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050508105148.291$N2
@newsreader.com:

That they are LOL!!!
Please pass on to you're better half a very Happy Mothers Day!

Landshark

Back at your honey, Shark.

His honey is a bear type guy...LOL

No wonder you're hooked on gay ****. Look what I found with -your-
address attached to it. LOL (start making excuses)

http://tinyurl.com/898qt

He's just jealous dude. This is where I took the family to this
morning for Brunch:

http://www.ironstonevineyards.com/

Pretty damn good, with an excellent view.

Landshark

Cool! I just got back from taking the wife for a cruise for some
ice cream in the Belvedere with the top down. The new 440 is
breathing strong!