Old May 10th 05, 02:44 PM
chicken boy coward mopathetic is scared of AKC

Steveo wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050509184959.478$63
@newsreader.com:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

Why do you share an address with this?

http://tinyurl.com/898qt

You are 1 sick demented individual

Here's a great example of a sick demented individual.

No the sick individual is you stalking me and other people, your

last
posts confirms what others have said. You are a STALKER!!!!

as well as a pussy

Buzzards come home to roost and you resume squirm, squirm,

squirming.

Leave me alone and I will do the same for you.

Deal?

You are the one on a wild goose chase

Nope.

Do we just agree to disagree now, or do we keep going?

Just leave me alone already, I haven't spent the 10 bucks to get
your vitals yet.

HAH! No matter what you do, as has been proven for years now, you cant
stop the AKC, wristflipper.

Old May 10th 05, 06:35 PM
Happy Yawning Festival

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote in :

"Jim Hampton" wrote in
:

"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"chicken boy coward mopathetic lying and running scared of the
AKC" wrote in
news:1115465708.349708.222590 @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Why woncha say where yer camping at Dayton, wristflipper?

He wont reply as he knows it would fall under the Ohio law of
stalking and harassment he has already enough evidance aginst him
why contribute more/.

I don't read his drivel, dumbass.

Take a good look at this cowardly mouth breather, it's no wonder
he wouldn't come outside. lol

http://img138.echo.cx/my.php?image=d...sefugly0zm.jpg

Hello, Mopar

Might I gently remind you of rule #1 of the newsgroups?

1) Don't feed the trolls.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

You dont get it Jim, Moped is a troll.

...And you're NOT a troll....????????

You sure are one to talk, you circus freak!!! LOL!!

Old May 10th 05, 07:12 PM

wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050509184959.478$63
@newsreader.com:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

[...]