Old June 6th 05, 09:00 PM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

because you do business with and therefore support a business that
traffics in illegal stuff.

Old June 7th 05, 12:33 AM
Test Man

Those *******s! Damn it all to hell! I'm a "keyclown" because of
that? It's like sleeping with everyone your girlfriend has slept with.
I feel like such a dirty WHORE!

Old June 7th 05, 12:39 AM
Steveo

"Test Man" wrote:
Those *******s! Damn it all to hell! I'm a "keyclown" because of
that? It's like sleeping with everyone your girlfriend has slept with.
I feel like such a dirty WHORE!

Duz that make me kin to the previous S Line owners of my rig!?