Old June 16th 05, 12:33 PM
Cliff

Just getting back into CBing, what is a "Mud Duck" and "keyclown" and
"keyclown amps"?
Thans, Dave.

Old June 16th 05, 08:35 PM
Hochburger

I had a really large Lafayette walkie talkie back in 1978. I wish I
still had it.

Old June 20th 05, 05:23 AM
Landshark

"Vinnie S." wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 01:25:33 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

As long as I paid my bill, they allowed me to go to class.
So what? Are they going to give you a degree because you paid your
bill?

Were
by pass the class. you allowed to sit in on advanced classes without
passing earlier
pre-requisites, just because you paid your bill?

Agreed. In 76 when I was at college, for one computer class I had to take
trig or pass a test to take the class.

Vinnie S.

You were answering Guy, correct? You used my post as a qoute, I hope you
know that I agree with you. I'll take resonable arguements, like the one
with Guy
any day of the week over the BS, the others have tried spew.

I was answering Guy. I do agree with some of the things he says. But I
don't
agree that you don't learn from preparing for the tests. I learned quite a
bit
just from the answer pool book.

Vinnie S.

Agreed. When you stop listening & learning, you might
as well lay down and die.

Landshark

--
__