Old July 17th 05, 02:00 PM
Professor

But it does matter... it matters that you are nothing but a coward with
a filthy mouth. Anyone who won't give their real name (like you) and
persists in attempting to annoy people on this NG is accomplishing
nothing and are well aware that they are not conducting themself in a
reasonable manner. And the fact that you say that this behavior is "fun
to do" only reaffirms my suspicions that you have a mind of a ten year
old. Shame on you. Go ahead and waste your life doing these things...
see if we care.

Professor
Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com

Old July 17th 05, 04:07 PM
AKC owns this NG

Doncha just love it when Griffey whines!

Old July 17th 05, 04:31 PM
Professor

Whining and stating facts are totally different things. Your cowardly
acts are surpassed only by your stupidity...

Professor
Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com

Old July 17th 05, 07:42 PM
Scott in Baltimore

Professor wrote:
Whining and stating facts are totally different things. Your cowardly
acts are surpassed only by your stupidity...

Ignore the *******! When I reach one of "his" messages, I change to
sender sort and click the dots to mark them as read. I then switch
back to thread view. My number of messages to read is reduced to 1/3.
Old July 18th 05, 12:15 AM
Professor

Yes, you're right... I plan to do this from now on.

Professor
Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com

Old July 18th 05, 12:42 AM
Jim Hampton

ups.com...

Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com

Brian

I checked your link. I note that some folks only want to flame the
newsgroups. You, on the other hand, are making money. Might I make a
suggestion?

Laugh all the way to the bank )

Ignore the idiots.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old July 18th 05, 01:07 AM
Professor

Good advice... thanks for your support.

Professor
Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com

Old July 18th 05, 01:09 AM
jim

Jim Hampton wrote:
ups.com...

Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com

Brian

I checked your link. I note that some folks only want to flame the
newsgroups. You, on the other hand, are making money. Might I make a
suggestion?

Laugh all the way to the bank )

Ignore the idiots.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

True Jim but spamming so he can sell his amps is another thing. Posting
supposed affidavites smells rotten.

Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com

akc.......absolutely kindergarten children

Old July 18th 05, 01:23 PM
Professor

How right you are...LOL

Professor
Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com

High Definition [email protected] Broadcasting 14 April 8th 05 06:56 AM
Keyclownism: Definition... sideband CB 18 September 30th 04 01:41 AM
A definition question Honus Shortwave 2 September 16th 04 05:44 AM
High-el needs to learn the definition ofstalking Dave Heil Policy 0 August 18th 03 04:54 AM