Old October 9th 05, 07:33 PM

Default I would love to see this rig go to someone in this forum

wrote:
I was talking to whoever it was you want to see it go to in this
forum who is not licensed. Why does it need to be transmit
modifed so a unlicensed CBer can use it. Why is it superior to
a Galaxy if it is not a CBer your talking to.

As you are talking to me, I am a licensed ham... thanks for playing!

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 05:57:08 GMT,
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5862316&ssPage
Name=ADME:B:SS:US:1

The ultimate in affordable export radios. I owned one of these back
in the mid-90's. It's a wonderful rig. AND, the guy has already
performed the transmit modification. This (as you may know) is
vastly superior to your Rangers, Galaxies, Presidents, etc. etc.

Any how, my point is, it is brand new and will probably sell for a
good price!

I hope someone here grabs it! Be sure to let us know!!

Stay off the ham bands.

--
Remove the word Spam from my e-mail to contact me...
http://www.PrivacySig.com/SIGbutherb...mail-black.png

Here ya go:

http://www.mods.dk/view.php?ArticleId=1298

Oh I see when you say you want to see it go to someone
in this forum you are talking about only licensed hams
who want to use it for mars work ect. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Old October 9th 05, 07:52 PM
Steveo

wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=5815862316&ss
[...]

No problem.

Why do you change names so much?
Old October 10th 05, 12:16 AM
Buther Boy

All I can say is that it was my first true piece of "Ham" gear, and I
was in awe of it. Especially since it transmitted 100 watts on SSB
(25 watts AM)! :-P I wish the bidder good luck whoever they are, and
if someone here gets a hold of it - I doubt they will be disappointed.

Buther Boy

P.S. Mars operators need a license, don't they?

:-D :-P

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 20:45:21 GMT, Jan Panteltje
wrote:

On a sunny day (Sun, 09 Oct 2005 18:33:44 GMT) it happened
wrote in :

Oh I see when you say you want to see it go to someone
in this forum you are talking about only licensed hams
who want to use it for mars work ect. Sorry for the misunderstanding

And non licensed hams who will use it on mars, no license required there.

Old October 10th 05, 11:17 AM
The Magnum

http://wa.mars.hfradio.org/join_wash...army_mars.html

That is MARS as abbreviation.
We from mars are FREE.

Why the heck would a chocolate bar want to use a Ham radio? ;o)

Old October 10th 05, 12:04 PM
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:17:15 +0100) it happened "The Magnum"
wrote in
:

http://wa.mars.hfradio.org/join_wash...army_mars.html

That is MARS as abbreviation.
We from mars are FREE.

Why the heck would a chocolate bar want to use a Ham radio? ;o)

Me at mars:
http://panteltje.com/panteltje/space...ills-bunny.jpg

Hometown view from space:
http://panteltje.com/panteltje/space...lake2color.jpg

Close:
http://panteltje.com/panteltje/space...olordetail.jpg

BTW those are true color pictures from ESA, enlarged, original he
http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/obj...objectid=34508

See, there is a lake, with green vegetation, see why GWB want to go there?
I ain't kidding you not!

Nothing to do with (mars)bars ;-)

I think anytime there is no skip, we should reach to mars with that set...
You just need a good antenna.

Old October 10th 05, 02:48 PM

wrote:

[...]

Why do you check IPs, paranoid-boi?

The psychology of "Love Your Enemies" Al Patrick Shortwave 10 April 4th 05 12:19 AM
Latest Online Oldies shows on Rock-it Radio BennieDingo Broadcasting 0 February 19th 05 09:04 PM
New Web Forum Peter Homebrew 0 September 14th 04 10:07 PM
Latest 50's Rock and Roll Shows Online Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 12:20 AM