Old October 8th 05, 02:34 PM
Buther Boy

Default I would love to see this rig go to someone in this forum

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:SS:US:1

The ultimate in affordable export radios. I owned one of these back
in the mid-90's. It's a wonderful rig. AND, the guy has already
performed the transmit modification. This (as you may know) is vastly
superior to your Rangers, Galaxies, Presidents, etc. etc.

Any how, my point is, it is brand new and will probably sell for a
good price!

I hope someone here grabs it! Be sure to let us know!!

Buther Boy

--
Remove the word Spam from my e-mail to contact me...
http://www.PrivacySig.com/SIGbutherb...mail-black.png
Old October 8th 05, 02:55 PM
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Sat, 08 Oct 2005 08:34:21 -0500) it happened Buther Boy
wrote in :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:SS:US:1

The ultimate in affordable export radios. I owned one of these back
in the mid-90's. It's a wonderful rig. AND, the guy has already
performed the transmit modification. This (as you may know) is vastly
superior to your Rangers, Galaxies, Presidents, etc. etc.

But then why sell it? :-)
Old October 8th 05, 03:11 PM
Steveo

Buther Boy wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...16&ssPageName=
ADME:B:SS:US:1

The ultimate in affordable export radios. I owned one of these back
in the mid-90's. It's a wonderful rig. AND, the guy has already
performed the transmit modification. This (as you may know) is vastly
superior to your Rangers, Galaxies, Presidents, etc. etc.

Any how, my point is, it is brand new and will probably sell for a
good price!

I hope someone here grabs it! Be sure to let us know!!

Buther Boy

It still has 9 days to go..reckon what it will sell for?
Old October 8th 05, 03:16 PM
Buther Boy

It's not me selling it!! I have no idea who's selling it........

Old October 9th 05, 03:27 AM
U-Know-Who

"Steveo" wrote in message
Buther Boy wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...16&ssPageName=
ADME:B:SS:US:1

The ultimate in affordable export radios. I owned one of these back
in the mid-90's. It's a wonderful rig. AND, the guy has already
performed the transmit modification. This (as you may know) is vastly
superior to your Rangers, Galaxies, Presidents, etc. etc.

Any how, my point is, it is brand new and will probably sell for a
good price!

I hope someone here grabs it! Be sure to let us know!!

Buther Boy

It still has 9 days to go..reckon what it will sell for?

Not worth much more than about $400.

Old October 9th 05, 06:57 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:SS:US:1

The ultimate in affordable export radios. I owned one of these back
in the mid-90's. It's a wonderful rig. AND, the guy has already
performed the transmit modification. This (as you may know) is vastly
superior to your Rangers, Galaxies, Presidents, etc. etc.

Any how, my point is, it is brand new and will probably sell for a
good price!

I hope someone here grabs it! Be sure to let us know!!

Stay off the ham bands.

Old October 9th 05, 07:04 PM

I was talking to whoever it was you want to see it go to in this
forum who is not licensed. Why does it need to be transmit
modifed so a unlicensed CBer can use it. Why is it superior to
a Galaxy if it is not a CBer your talking to.

Old October 9th 05, 07:11 PM
Steveo

wrote:
I was talking to whoever it was you want to see it go to in this
forum who is not licensed. Why does it need to be transmit
modifed so a unlicensed CBer can use it. Why is it superior to
a Galaxy if it is not a CBer your talking to.

As you are talking to me, I am a licensed ham... thanks for playing!

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 05:57:08 GMT,
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5862316&ssPage
Name=ADME:B:SS:US:1

The ultimate in affordable export radios. I owned one of these back
in the mid-90's. It's a wonderful rig. AND, the guy has already
performed the transmit modification. This (as you may know) is
vastly superior to your Rangers, Galaxies, Presidents, etc. etc.

Any how, my point is, it is brand new and will probably sell for a
good price!

I hope someone here grabs it! Be sure to let us know!!

Stay off the ham bands.

--
Remove the word Spam from my e-mail to contact me...
http://www.PrivacySig.com/SIGbutherb...mail-black.png
~

Here ya go:

http://www.mods.dk/view.php?ArticleId=1298

The psychology of "Love Your Enemies" Al Patrick Shortwave 10 April 4th 05 12:19 AM
Latest Online Oldies shows on Rock-it Radio BennieDingo Broadcasting 0 February 19th 05 09:04 PM
New Web Forum Peter Homebrew 0 September 14th 04 10:07 PM
Latest 50's Rock and Roll Shows Online Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 12:20 AM