Old October 18th 05, 07:37 PM
Twistedhed

Default I would love to see this rig go to someone in this forum

From:
(Steveo)
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(U-Know-Who) wrote in message
... From:

AoHell returns.
-
Ask him how he likes his new cage. He's upset with me again.

assflap

Offer your assflap to someone who shares your homosexual traits such as
N8. He embraces your displayed affinity for homosexual talk,
solicitations, and innuendo.

ha ha made you post,

Actually, my cage comment served as the kick that forced your
lice-ridden cur self to post.
ballsmoker

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=twi

stedhed+ass+&qt_s=Search

Your long running obsession is completely understood. After all, it's
not everyone you bow to,,just me. Oh, on special occasion, you worship
Shark, but for the most part you can only sit and seethe when AOL sends
out free trials. Enjoy. You know we do : )

Old October 19th 05, 03:58 PM

From:
(Steveo)
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(U-Know-Who) wrote in message
... From:

AoHell returns.
-
Ask him how he likes his new cage. He's upset with me again.

assflap

Offer your assflap to someone who shares your homosexual traits such as
N8. He embraces your displayed affinity for homosexual talk,
solicitations, and innuendo.

ha ha made you post,

Actually, my cage comment served as the kick that forced your
lice-ridden cur self to post.
ballsmoker

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=twi

stedhed+ass+&qt_s=Search

Your long running obsession is completely understood. After all, it's
not everyone you bow to,,just me. Oh, on special occasion, you worship
Shark, but for the most part you can only sit and seethe when AOL sends
out free trials. Enjoy. You know we do : )

ha ha cacahead

Old October 20th 05, 06:12 AM
Landshark

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Your long running obsession is completely understood. After all, it's
not everyone you bow to,,just me. Oh, on special occasion, you worship
Shark, but for the most part you can only sit and seethe when AOL sends
out free trials. Enjoy. You know we do : )

LOL!!!, he just doesn't seem to get the big picture,
doesn't he...........Too funny.

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help

Old October 21st 05, 02:48 AM

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Your long running obsession is completely understood. After all, it's
not everyone you bow to,,just me. Oh, on special occasion, you worship
Shark, but for the most part you can only sit and seethe when AOL sends
out free trials. Enjoy. You know we do : )

LOL!!!, he just doesn't seem to get the big picture,
doesn't he...........Too funny.

Landshark

if you look at the big picture you see twisted is a cacahead

The psychology of "Love Your Enemies" Al Patrick Shortwave 10 April 4th 05 12:19 AM
Latest Online Oldies shows on Rock-it Radio BennieDingo Broadcasting 0 February 19th 05 09:04 PM
New Web Forum Peter Homebrew 0 September 14th 04 10:07 PM
Latest 50's Rock and Roll Shows Online Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 12:20 AM